Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Im a nasty neighbour thread

Search this Thread

Old 13 April 2006, 08:11 PM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Im a nasty neighbour thread

As we are having a few Nasty Neighbour threads, I would like to add my comments, i dont live next to nasty neighbours, apparently im becoming one

My dogs bark through the night on occasion when I leave them out, so the neighbour complained so I now leave them in,

now they are complaining that they are still barking and can I not leave them in or out

They (the dogs) have knocked down a panel fence piece as they (neighbours) had a tree tied to it, and have since replaced the panel, but I think may have hinted they would like me to pay for it

They have a parrot that I can hear a lot, and he parks his van half over my drive so I now have to drive on my grass to get my car off ( I have a loud car too)

their daughter plays loud music when they are away, even when the kids are trying to get to sleep

they complained my outside security light comes on every few minutes and disturbs them, when the dogs are outside

they have an outside light that pretty much stays on most of the evening due to their rabbit running around free in the garden

They also have an old style firebell on the wall next to my bedroom which goes off every time he goes in his garage

but yet I am the nasty neighbour !!!

Ah well, keep the dogs out more then

S
Old 13 April 2006, 08:32 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Summers coming , invite all your friends round and have a nice noisey barby
Old 13 April 2006, 09:41 PM
watto52
Scooby Regular

They have a parrot that I can hear a lot, and he parks his van half over my drive so I now have to drive on my grass to get my car off ( I have a loud car too)

wow what a clever parrot
Old 13 April 2006, 09:42 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

do you really care
Old 13 April 2006, 09:51 PM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Not really
Old 13 April 2006, 10:48 PM
darlodge
Scooby Regular

Our neighbour is the same, they moan when we let our dog in the gardon because she runs around like a mad hatter barking, and then moans that she barks when we leave her indoors when we go out.

You can't find sometimes. Stuff them, we are moving soon anyway.

Darren
Old 14 April 2006, 12:56 AM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by watto52

wow what a clever parrot
Old 14 April 2006, 01:33 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

wow what a clever parrot
A parrot parking his van on half over your drive is an achievement! Never heard of that before.
It deffo is a clever parrot

Old 14 April 2006, 10:38 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Bloody dogs. My neighbours dog was always barking and disrupting the neighbourhood til I told him to either shut it up or I would nail it by its paws to his front door.

Did the trick anyway.

Chip
Old 14 April 2006, 10:45 AM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

I have to say if my neighbours had a car which barked all night I would go mad ...... Its very anti social.
Old 14 April 2006, 11:19 AM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Ok dogs bark... but through the night???
Train them to STFU

Dogs constantly barking drives me up the wall too.
Although I have the pleasure of living at least 100ft from my nearest neighbour. they still annoy me if I'm outside..
Why dont I complain... because it's in the day time and to be honest although really annoying it doesn't affect me.
If they kept me awake at night then it would be a different matter.
I think the laced pork chop would have to come out.

Andy
Old 14 April 2006, 12:18 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Dog over the back from me was one of those little terrier type things. YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP all the time.

Chip
Old 14 April 2006, 01:45 PM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

Well my neighbour has just been driving a fecking go kart round and round the cul de sac behind my house. The noise had to be heard to be believed.
And I used to moan about them on their skate boards !!
Yve
Old 14 April 2006, 02:28 PM
p1doc
Scooby Regular

wow what a clever parrot
pmsl
martin
Old 19 April 2006, 10:30 AM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Fuzz
Ok dogs bark... but through the night???
Train them to STFU

Dogs constantly barking drives me up the wall too.
Although I have the pleasure of living at least 100ft from my nearest neighbour. they still annoy me if I'm outside..
Why dont I complain... because it's in the day time and to be honest although really annoying it doesn't affect me.
If they kept me awake at night then it would be a different matter.
I think the laced pork chop would have to come out.

Andy
Not that easy to train them to STFU when im either not there or asleep in bed

TBH tho it really pi$$es me off when they bark like that through the night, and I feel like getting a few laced pork chops myself

It was the way my neighbour spoke to me last week that got my back up

Anyway Ive been using his wireless broadband for quite a while now but the inconsiderate person that he has become, has just gone on holiday for a week, and turned his wireless off !!!!!!!! cheeky git

S
Old 19 April 2006, 06:24 PM
Huxley
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by *Sonic*
Anyway Ive been using his wireless broadband for quite a while now but the inconsiderate person that he has become, has just gone on holiday for a week, and turned his wireless off !!!!!!!! cheeky git

Surf some dodgy **** sites when he gets back

Don't even get me started on neighbours
Old 19 April 2006, 06:50 PM
pete1977
Scooby Regular

My neighbours dog used to bark constantly ,all the time,it was a right pain in the ****.One day it even jumped over the fence and bit my dog ."right,thats it i thought".They used to feed the big stupid mutt outside in the garden so i waited for din dins getting put out then leapt into action,before the dog could get out to its food i nipped over the edge of the fence real quick and filled the dogs bowl full of petrol.I thought theres now way the dog will eat it but its worth a try.
I retreated to the safety of my kitchen and watched the fun begin.To my surpise the dog gulped the whole lot down .Things were pretty quiet for a while but after about half an hour i heard the dog going nuts!I looked out the window and so it running in circles,then sprinting from one side of the garden to the other like an absolute nutter.It reminded me of that tasmanian devil cartoon.It done this for about 30 mins,even starting to bounce off the fences and everything,then it stopped.It just stood there for a few seconds with lots and lots of foam and drool coming from its mouth then it just fell over onto the ground and lay still..................
Old 19 April 2006, 07:26 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Where's the punchline, pete
Old 19 April 2006, 07:57 PM
pete1977
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 84of300
Where's the punchline, pete
.Nobody going for the bait?Ok ,no the dog didnt die,it just ran out of petrol
Old 19 April 2006, 08:55 PM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just take pleasure in annoying your neighbours.. I do (not your neighbours) they annoy me by parking their cars across our drive, but I occasionally do it to them..

Basically as long as you manage to annoy them more, you have the upper hand and will sleep better at night..

If all else fails, kick his ****..

David
Old 20 April 2006, 08:31 AM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

Don't get mad, get even

Our neighbours on both sides were really noisy; very loud TVs on upstairs and down, Westlife at full volume, shouting, banging doors, parties with ****e 80s music blaring till late, the list goes on and on. We, on the other hand have always been really quiet and considerate but the constant noise was driving us mad. One morning after being subjected to Westlife over and over again I couldn't take it any more and decided to **** them all off - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em - so put on a nice little hardcore tune from the early 90s with massive sub bass, I turned the sub up to full volume and the volume up really loud, put it on repeat and went out for a couple of hours Fortunately both neighbours moved out a while ago but the new ones are still noisy. Now we get subjected to James Blunt at full volume instead of Westlife

So we've had to adopt the same 'don't give a ****' attitude as them in order to stay sane, so now when we're up at 5am on a weekend to go rallying instead of creeping about whispering like we used to do we crash and bang about and make as much noise as possible, it's amazing how many times you have to run up and down stairs with walking boots on when you're getting ready If we want to play music or DVDs we listen to it at a volume we enjoy. It's taken a while for us to learn to become noisy but we're getting there and the guilty feeling is definitely subsiding
Old 20 April 2006, 08:32 AM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chip
Bloody dogs. My neighbours dog was always barking and disrupting the neighbourhood til I told him to either shut it up or I would nail it by its paws to his front door.

Did the trick anyway.

Chip
did he rip your pinnas off and insert them in the relevant oriface so you could no longer hear it then?
richie