Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Street candy..have you been a victim?

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2006, 07:34 AM
jonnyrex
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street candy..have you been a victim?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/de...?storyId=13556
Now the weathers getting warmer ..keep your eyes on the road guys!!
Old 04 April 2006, 07:44 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

first crash I ever had was due to this
Old 04 April 2006, 07:56 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

LOL

When my mate passed his test at 17 we were "cruising" in his dads Allegro SE (it was ugly enough but at least it wasn't the Vanden Plas ) we spot some Candy at a bus stop and nearly rear end the slowed traffic, 10 seconds later a transit van does the same thing but ploughs into us, I'll never forget the Pioneer speaker covers pinging off on impact and landing in the front with us, the 80's ones with the fins on top, classy obviously the all agro was a complete mess, shame
Old 04 April 2006, 08:05 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

It's snowing in Aberdeen

Street Candy - chance would be a fine thing
Old 04 April 2006, 08:58 AM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Have to admit to rolling into a bollard while looking at a young lady with a rather large bust. Was worth it as did get a date with her !

Richard
Old 04 April 2006, 09:06 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by rsarjantson
Have to admit to rolling into a bollard while looking at a young lady with a rather large bust. Was worth it as did get a date with her !

Richard
Was she a magistrate
Old 04 April 2006, 09:25 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Its very easy to do - Ive had a few close ones where Ive been checking out roadside totty, then looked back at the road to see the car in front stopped!

One of my mates crashed into the back of a van whilst checking out a bird on a bus-stop - funny thing was there was 3 of them in the car, and none of them clocked the traffic in front stopping as they were all checking out the talent!
Old 04 April 2006, 09:28 AM
Dr Hu
Scooby Regular

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

sssssh! - New Laour will ban good looking girls if they think it will cut road stats and appease Transport2000 muppets
Old 04 April 2006, 10:29 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

My first accident, too.

Sutton Coldfield, 1970's, young mother bends down in mini skirt to pick up child's teddy-bear.
Alcazar crashes his 105E Anglia into rear of car he was following

Alcazar
Old 04 April 2006, 11:00 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, many women have crashed around me....
Old 04 April 2006, 11:03 AM
scoobyangel
Scooby Regular

my first accident was due to a rather fit bloke outside the college... never been so embarrassed in all my life.... and.. never done it again either!!!
Old 04 April 2006, 11:10 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

A fit female pedestrian instigated my only ever accident. Plus I unknowingly had faulty brakes.

Nobody would belive me about the duff brakes at the time either
Old 04 April 2006, 11:13 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Yep, many women have crashed around me....

Good one
Old 04 April 2006, 01:52 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

I once ran into the back of a Saab outside Yorkshire TV in Leeds while checking out some Street Candy's swwweeet sweeet ***.

Put a dent into the front wing, the geezer drove off, mustn't have realised I'd hit him (dumbass) so I went to the glaziers near me, asked to borrow a suction cup they carry glass with, and I pulled the dent out haha
Old 04 April 2006, 03:25 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shaggy1973
first crash I ever had was due to this
"The first..."? How many have you had exactly?

Old 04 April 2006, 04:24 PM
Santinio
Scooby Newbie

I was once appreciating some sweet foreign student Candy in Oxford and inadvertently drove through a red light at a pedestrian crossing woops
Old 04 April 2006, 04:53 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

As well as the regular Candy, Sloggi is a seriously dangerous distraction.

Old 04 April 2006, 05:35 PM
windyboy
Scooby Regular

Location: Working in Belfast and living in Bangor, N'orn I'ron

Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now, that glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the Tube, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Last year it fell on a Friday. Friday 29 April, to be precise, when temperatures maxed out at 22.1C after nothing much above 16C all year. It last fell on a Monday in 2004, when temperatures leapt to 22C on 24 April.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that
when they're all standing outside The Apartment after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs.

It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps

As the poet said:

One bold Belfast slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make.
Old 04 April 2006, 05:52 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by windyboy
Ah, Tit Monday. It's not that far off now, that glorious day when, heading into work on the bus, or walking to the Tube, or sitting on the train, you find yourself suddenly chirpier than you have been in months. You find yourself smiling at strangers again. There is a mild involuntary tumescence in your trousers that comes and goes throughout the morning with the comforting regularity of a heartbeat.

And then you get a text around lunchtime from a mate which says: "At last, Tit Monday!" And you instantly understand why you are so happy. For Tit Monday is that special day in the year when, for the first time, the temperature rises above that magical point which causes girls getting dressed in the morning to decide to show a bit of skin.

After months of dull colours and chunky knit, the world's birds suddenly dive into last summer's wardrobe (they've not had chance to buy this season's stuff) and chuck it on without a thought. Your urban landscape is suddenly lightened with acres of naked arm and leg and, after many dark months of burrowing, breasts rising to the surface like moles at dusk.

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the crowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road...

And you know it is nearly summer. For previous generations, the arrival of spring was heralded by the sound of the first cuckoo. For us, it is Tit Monday.

Not that it always falls on a Monday. Like Easter, Tit Monday is a moveable feast. Last year it fell on a Friday. Friday 29 April, to be precise, when temperatures maxed out at 22.1C after nothing much above 16C all year. It last fell on a Monday in 2004, when temperatures leapt to 22C on 24 April.

And then, of course, there is Tit Monday Night. You see, in early summer, temperatures drop off very dramatically when night falls (Tit Friday 2005 dropped away to a parky 11.8C). But the dollies are not prepared. Slightly stunned by the morning heat, they drag out the summer clothes but forget to bring a cardie (a mistake they will not make again until next year), so that
when they're all standing outside The Apartment after work celebrating the arrival of spring, their barely covered nipples have no protection from the cold. It's like a Bring-and-Buy sale where everyone has brought hat pegs.

It's like a prog-rock gig where, instead of lighters, everyone is holding up nipples.

So when will Tit Monday fall this year? Will you be the first to text your mates with the announcement? Do not shoot your bolt too early. There will be false starts. You will smell fresh cut grass and see a couple of early starters and feel compelled to declare Tit Monday. But your more level-headed friends will tell you to hold your horses, keep your powder dry, don't fire until you see the whites of their bra straps

As the poet said:

One bold Belfast slapper in a bikini doth not a summer make.
have you thought about this much?
Old 04 April 2006, 08:51 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

my 1st crash was also down to "street candy"
and it was in my mum's car.
it was a metro gta so i did her a favour really
it was only 6 months old
went over to the girl after all insurance crap was sorted, told her it was her fault (they were outside the cinema, thank **** the queue wasn't very long)
ended up gettin her number
is this the only recorded event of a bloke pulling whilst driving (or crashing) a metro
Old 04 April 2006, 08:53 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sympathy vote !
Old 04 April 2006, 08:55 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

she went a very long way to express her sympathy
Old 04 April 2006, 11:08 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by pauly
it was only 6 months old
went over to the girl after all insurance crap was sorted, told her it was her fault (they were outside the cinema, thank **** the queue wasn't very long)
ended up gettin her number
is this the only recorded event of a bloke pulling whilst driving (or crashing) a metro

Top marks!

My street totty buggered off before I could get her number - whilst I was left deliberating with a women passenger trying to win an oscar by overacting whiplash injuries (even her husband smirked and rolled his eyes at me - it was a 10mph impact! )
Old 04 April 2006, 11:11 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the c
rowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road..

mmmmmmmmmmmmm wipes away the dribble from my chin

mick
Old 04 April 2006, 11:12 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

OH, FFS stop it. Or post up some piccies

<mops up drool>
Old 04 April 2006, 11:25 PM
Mollox
Scooby Regular

I remember years ago just after traffic lights were put up on the road we drove home, my workmate and myself were traveling home from work. he was driving at the time, i looked up and noticed the lights were at red with a fairly big queue of traffic and he was still sitting at about 60 whilst looking out the side window

I hit him and shouted "the fecking lights are at red" he slammed the anchors on and the van started skidding over the white lines, driver coming towards us was flashing his lights and sounding the horn, like that was gonna save his *** from a Mercedes 410 hah, anyway he managed to stop withought hitting anything. I said "what the **** were you doing, day dreaming?" he replied "naw I was looking at the sheep in the field" .. The skid marks were there for weeks (not the ones on my seat, the ones on the road)

So I assume he was a fecking sheep *******

Last edited by Mollox; 04 April 2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05 April 2006, 12:11 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by windyboy

this can be a bonus if i serve somebody @ the carwash

They are in the car, we are standing outside looking down and inside, its like a secret recipe for the finest cake known to mankind.

this can work to a disadvantage when a fat stinker comes in, and she has forgot that her purse is on the passenger foot well and over she bends to pick it up and we get an eyeful of hairy g-string
Old 05 April 2006, 09:58 AM
Dr Hu
Scooby Regular

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Windyboy - Tit Monday - great post

Just thought I'd show my appreciation of a top quality post
Old 05 April 2006, 01:09 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by pauly
it was only 6 months old
That was an accident that was 6 months overdue then!!!

A hetrosexual man in a Metro? The things we drive when we're young!!

Who will admit to being really sad by owning up to nearly crashing because a car got their attention???? No-one?? Ok, let me be the first: Dodge Viper, on the M25 about a week ago!

Ns04
Old 05 April 2006, 01:15 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by speye91
Big breasts in white work shirts straining at the buttons. Small breasts braless in vest tops, the nipples frotted by ribby fabrics. Breasts in summer dresses bouncing in the distance so that they catch your eye before you even notice there is someone wearing them. Breasts nudging out from the c
rowd at traffic islands, quivering to cross the road..

mmmmmmmmmmmmm wipes the dribble off from her chin

mick
Edited for accuracy!

Sorry, couldn't resist. I will grow up.........one day!

Quick Reply: Street candy..have you been a victim?