Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Fiery Jack

Search this Thread

Old 30 March 2006, 08:50 PM
All Torque
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fiery Jack

This is supposed to be 10 times hotter than Ralgex or Deep Heat, and have brought 18 stone rugby players to shed tears. Anyone know where to get it or have used it of course I would use it sparingely.

Last edited by All Torque; 30 March 2006 at 09:11 PM.
Old 30 March 2006, 09:38 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by All Torque
This is supposed to be 10 times hotter than Ralgex or Deep Heat, and have brought 18 stone rugby players to shed tears. Anyone know where to get it or have used it of course I would use it sparingely.
I play football and it was a cold morning so I asked to borrow some Deep Heat. I was however handed this.... I thought it was some cheap alternative so lashed it on my legs.

All good... bit of heat there to loosen the muscles.. Started playing... WOW my legs look red. Ah they are pretty warm now!!

It kept on building until it felt like I was stood next to an open fire front and back! I have to say it was notuntil late in the game when I though it had worn off.

anyway.... shower time. So there I am in the shower. soap in my eyes washing myself down... rubbing various body parts as you do when...

WOAAAAHHHHH what the hell is that?! My legs started up again..

The thing was it wasn't just my legs... the heat was rising towards my neather regions and I could feel the heat start to take hold between my *** cheeks!!

The heat was building and the heat was rising up my legs. I stopped all contact with my legs and anywhere else and rinsed off as best I could! I then dryed myself off thanking the Firey Jack gods that I had not washed the old meat and two veg after rubbing my legs!!!

I got dressed with my legs still burning somewhat.... about two hours later they had returned to what could be called normal!!

Would I use it again?! Never!

Would I put it in the underpants of a mate? Hell yeah!
Old 30 March 2006, 09:52 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

Originally Posted by All Torque
Why is it that I have a sneaking suspicsion you motives for aquiring said product are not wholey honourable?

Also Sti Wanna Subaru's story reminded me of when I played footy.The number of times I would get changed into my kit before game & rub on the 'Deep Heat' etc.Then like a tw*t ,with the stuff all over my hands ,go and have a quick pI55 before going out onto the pitch......as you say the effect is not immediate.Not good! 90mins + half time can seem like an eternity.
Old 30 March 2006, 09:53 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

I once, and once only treated a groin strain with deep heat. Well of course it worked its way to my nads and I had to be substituted - I coundn't see the ball for the tears in my eyes.

I couldn't imagine the outcome if Fiery Jack was used
Old 30 March 2006, 10:01 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Jay m A
I once, and once only treated a groin strain with deep heat. Well of course it worked its way to my nads and I had to be substituted - I coundn't see the ball for the tears in my eyes.

I couldn't imagine the outcome if Fiery Jack was used
:-)
Old 30 March 2006, 10:06 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

I've know people apply Deep Heat the box of people going out to bat at cricket.... Now I bet that is not a place you want to be when the ol heat takes a hold!
Old 31 March 2006, 06:03 PM
the big yim
Scooby Regular

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/cate...fieryjack.html