Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

These sick b@stards need to be put down.

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2006, 02:06 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry These sick b@stards need to be put down.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/4825212.stm

Picked up 2 girls, torchered them, raped them, killed one and left the other for dead.

As usual in these cases they'll probably get short sentances, and any of them that werent born in this country wont get deported, when they obviously should

This country needs to get touch on scum like this. If the death sentance isnt going to be re-introduced, then surely deporting them to their home countries is the next best thing?
Old 20 March 2006, 02:11 PM
Wish
Scooby Regular

I think you will find that Sky News are now reporting that 4 of the 6 charged were on probation

Last edited by Wish; 20 March 2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 20 March 2006, 02:12 PM
stevencotton
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sickening
Old 20 March 2006, 02:13 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

EU enlargement. Criminal migration out of control. Soft sentencing. Pikey drug dealing children with no parental control.

Welcome to New Labour's New Britain. 'New' Tories would be even worse. Time to vote BNP.
Old 20 March 2006, 02:58 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
EU enlargement. Criminal migration out of control. Soft sentencing. Pikey drug dealing children with no parental control.

Welcome to New Labour's New Britain. 'New' Tories would be even worse. Time to vote BNP.

You were going strong until you said that.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:04 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

This will not make me vote for the likes of the BNP but it does bother me about immiratrion controls and even more so 4 out of the 6 where supposed to be under supervision - whatever that means!

They are all sick and should be put to death for what they did!
Old 20 March 2006, 03:11 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
This will not make me vote for the likes of the BNP but it does bother me about immiratrion controls and even more so 4 out of the 6 where supposed to be under supervision - whatever that means!

They are all sick and should be put to death for what they did!
I do worry that at the next general election, the party that stands firm on crime will be the one to win. NL promised for the 3rd time and have again failed to deliver, I don't see them being given another chance, but I don't see the Libs or the Tories being in much of a position to offer and alternative. It's when the politicians ignore the general public that extreme groups do start to gain momentum and can even get in to power.

Trending Topics

Old 20 March 2006, 03:15 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
I do worry that at the next general election, the party that stands firm on crime will be the one to win. NL promised for the 3rd time and have again failed to deliver, I don't see them being given another chance, but I don't see the Libs or the Tories being in much of a position to offer and alternative. It's when the politicians ignore the general public that extreme groups do start to gain momentum and can even get in to power.
Yes, agreed. The BNPs biggest recruiter has been the Labour Party and the way it has mishandled immigration.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:17 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Why dont us common men then start a party as everyone seems to want the same things?

Its because we would have trouble getting the party of the ground as it requires big money and for the things we want all the rich people and big companies will be against.

Cant see how people vote for BNP when their leader goes around beating up indians etc. Do you want corrupt chavi scum running your country?
Old 20 March 2006, 03:20 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Believe these 'men' actually whooped when they were found guilty.Don't understand why.

I do feel a bit sickened by the amount of violence used.

Whoever comes forward with a no compromise ultra hardline approach to crime/punishment gets my vote.No one appeals at the minute.Note to self,form own party
Old 20 March 2006, 03:21 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

If you had lived and grown up in the area i have, then seen what was once a nice place completly ruined, by scum like this. You would understand as i do, how the BNP are becoming a more popular party.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:22 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
Why dont us common men then start a party as everyone seems to want the same things?

Its because we would have trouble getting the party of the ground as it requires big money and for the things we want all the rich people and big companies will be against.
Indeed, an independant can make an impact IF there is a particular local issue they can fit on and if there is sufficient local interest. To get candidates in all the wards on a viable basis would costs huge amounts of money.

Do you want corrupt chavi scum running your country?
They already do
Old 20 March 2006, 03:23 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Were do you live mate?
Old 20 March 2006, 03:25 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Were do you live mate?
I grew up in Barking, Essex
Old 20 March 2006, 03:29 PM
Scoobydick
Scooby Regular

It's cool when it's on the Sopranos but a bit worrying when it's just down the road.

At least it was pikeys murdering pikeys - no middle classes involved in this one, thank goodness.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:32 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Scoobydick
It's cool when it's on the Sopranos but a bit worrying when it's just down the road.

At least it was pikeys murdering pikeys - no middle classes involved in this one, thank goodness.
BTW The Sporanos is fictional, not a documantary or fly on the wall show so not real life

I disagree with your point, i think what they did to the girls was terrible, it matters little of their background or race or religion for that matter.

Last edited by The Zohan; 20 March 2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:32 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Clever
Old 20 March 2006, 03:33 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Careful - you'll have matt in bangkok telling us how they're just all kids and we're racist - we wouldn't feel the same if it were some white middle class murdering scum
Old 20 March 2006, 03:36 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

One of the main problems with the BNP is the whole "bash a wog/paki/*****/other ethnic minority/majority" thing. I come over as somewhat racist with my views on immigrants and other cultures wanting to turn the uk to their culutre, rather than them adapting to our culture (or whatever is left of it), however, I don't condone going out and beating or inciting hatred of other races.

I think maybe a "BNP Lite" type of party would do well in today's climate. None of the violent tendancies, but policies that would change the way the UK has gone, back into what it was.

Kids having respect and maybe a bit of fear of their elders and more importantly the police.

Tougher sentencing for crimes, no more of these little chavs getting sent on holiday for their crimes, or a slap on the wrist for peadophiles. Forced hard labour. Death pentalty to be reinstated.

More police, with powers to deal with unruly chavs and other oiks. Less focus on the cash cow motoring offences, a reduction in speed cameras where they are soley for revenue making.

Better immigration policies to prevent the influx of too many immigrants into the country. Illegal immigrants to be immediatley deported.

I'm sure I can come up with other things this new party could deal with, as I'm sure others could as well.

Pity we'll never see it though.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:38 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Markus
I think maybe a "BNP Lite" type of party would do well in today's climate.
PMSL - I'd love to see a party called this standing at the next General Election - Maybe Kilroy Silk could front it
Old 20 March 2006, 03:39 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jasey
PMSL - I'd love to see a party called this standing at the next General Election - Maybe Kilroy Silk could front it

I though he did already?
Old 20 March 2006, 03:47 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

I dont think its the governments job to make kids respect their elders. Its the jobs of people in our generation and parents everywhere.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:50 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

I dont think its the governments job to make kids respect their elders. Its the jobs of people in our generation and parents everywhere.
Your right but to be able to gain their respect we need to be able to punish them appropriately for some of their actions and the government has put a stop to that just to see the little brats run a mock with the country.
Old 20 March 2006, 03:52 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Your right but to be able to gain their respect we need to be able to punish them appropriately for some of their actions and the government has put a stop to that just to see the little brats run a mock with the country.

True, the PC liberal idiots have managed to put us in a situation where kids cannot be punished at school or by their parents, Police or so called justice system, they know the rules and the law and have the upper hand.

There is no respect and these will be soon parents in their own right, Gods help us!
Old 20 March 2006, 03:53 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Sure, but if kids have no rules outside the house, or ones that when broken get them little more than a slap on the wrist, then discipline starts to break down. Yes the chavs need to be clamped down upon to get them to take up their social responsibility as a parent, but if they don't do it, then prison needs to act as a deterant.
Old 20 March 2006, 04:03 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Punishments in the home should be enough deterrent to stop children running riot out on the streets. Usually if a childs been firmly disciplined from the day it was born it will always step in line.

However alot of the behavior disorder of kids could be blamed on the government as when kids come home from school they have nothing to do so they all just meet up on the streets. There needs to be more after school activities that kids want to actually take part in.
Old 20 March 2006, 04:07 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Punishments in the home should be enough deterrent to stop children running riot out on the streets. Usually if a childs been firmly disciplined from the day it was born it will always step in line.

However alot of the behavior disorder of kids could be blamed on the government as when kids come home from school they have nothing to do so they all just meet up on the streets. There needs to be more after school activities that kids want to actually take part in.
LOL but parents aint even allowed to give their kids a proper crack round the back of the head anymore. Its called Child Abuse apparently. Kids have plenty to do. theres more to do for kids now than what there was when I was a school thats for sure.
Old 20 March 2006, 04:08 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

There needs to be more after school activities that kids want to actually take part in.
No - there needs to be a governspent sponsored neutering programme for all kids leaving school with no qualifications !

Will take a generation - but it will sort it !
Old 20 March 2006, 04:13 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jasey
No - there needs to be a governspent sponsored neutering programme for all kids leaving school with no qualifications !

Will take a generation - but it will sort it !

Parents fault yet again. The parents should have made sure theyre kids didnt behave like ***** and got some work done.
Old 20 March 2006, 04:17 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Parents fault yet again. The parents should have made sure theyre kids didnt behave like ***** and got some work done.
Not just the parents fault/responsibility but it does start with them

Quick Reply: These sick b@stards need to be put down.