The stage is set!!

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2006, 04:17 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The stage is set!!

http://infowars.net/articles/februar...arian_Rule.htm

Read it and wheep people.. Its fast becoming reality and this is the next step.. Watch it pick up pace like anything over the next few years and for all you deluded muppets out there that think its ok, go back to the early 1940's and see how Hitler did it.. Its an exact mirror image... From terrorism to ID cards to media control to religion etc..

Think its time the word got out now before its too late and the internet is policed which by the way is in the pipe-line so dont just read this and then click off it.. Paste it to other boards and wake others up... Try and see past your noses on this one people cos it has far reaching implications..
Old 15 February 2006, 05:03 AM
Billbill
Scooby Regular

Very interesting read!
Shades of Orwell in reality.
Old 15 February 2006, 11:18 AM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Been saying it for years, but as 90% of the populous are sheep what do you expect.

little by little, sleight of hand, paragraph insertion here and there,

we are slowly surrendering what indepandance and democracy we once had, for what??

the same old honey trap, that has seduced every Labour Pm since 1977,

the president of Europe, the so called super state to rival the US of A

what they fail to see is that unlike america that may be states under one banner, Europe is states trying to be independant under one banner, it dosent work.

Do they really think that under the super state scenario, things are going to turn around overnight, all the secular factions are going to lay down there arms and become model citizens under the super state.

In reality no, but using the backdoor method they will gradually impose there will, their methods, and before long ??

1945 its just around the corner

mart
Old 15 February 2006, 02:50 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Hi guys, thanks for the replies btw.. Cant believe 80+ people have viewed this and not even commented.. I guess they dont care about their future..
Mart, you are spot on my friend, unfortunatly...
Old 15 February 2006, 09:06 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Scrappy,

i for one will be renewing my passport early to avoid having a barcode tatoo-ed on my arm

As for being forced to hand over a copy of my DNA just to drive my car on the road IN MY OWN COUNTRY - **** it, i will become one of the un-licenced, un-insured, un-trackable underworld - and thus free to speed, drive without charge through central London, park on double-yellows etc.

At least Hitler built an efficient network of autobahns as part of his plan for world domination (and population control) - we just have strictly enforced 40mph roadworks on our motorways

mb