Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why DO The Toffs Think THey Are Above The Law??

Search this Thread

Old 12 February 2006, 01:00 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Why DO The Toffs Think THey Are Above The Law??

Why do they think they can hunt even though it's illegal!!!???

They are the first to jump up and down if a union goes on strike and damages one of their businesses!!

I'll not post photo's of foxes getting killed ...... you can google for those yourself, I'm assuming that why my last post got deleted?

I propose that we throw the Huntsmen into prison for 4 weeks ..... should be interesting, I wonder what the inmates would make of them??

Big Gay Billy who looks after the showers might want them to feel what a fox feels like as it is chased down and terrified!!

Pete

Last edited by pslewis; 12 February 2006 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12 February 2006, 01:05 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12 February 2006, 01:07 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

Old 12 February 2006, 01:08 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spoon
You need help .........

You ACTUALLY open a thread you have no interest in, you ACTUALLY read it, you ACTUALLY think up an answer, then you ACTUALLY type it out and then you ACTUALLY post it!!

You DO see that its not normal behaviour don't you???

Pete
Old 12 February 2006, 01:09 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

More likely to get community service in this NL hell that is out justice system
Old 12 February 2006, 01:20 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
You need help .........

You ACTUALLY open a thread you have no interest in, you ACTUALLY read it, you ACTUALLY think up an answer, then you ACTUALLY type it out and then you ACTUALLY post it!!

You DO see that its not normal behaviour don't you???

Pete
Just to correct you Píssy. I actually saw on the main page, your name on another post with the same title as your first thread today.

That was enough for me to post a without reading the content.

So to clarify for a self important, egotystical nobody as yourself, I did open the thread, I never read it, I certainly never thought of a response, they are quite automatic where your name is connected, but I did post the response.

Oh and your constant whining about behaviour not being normal to everybody.

Sorry to burst your bubble.
Old 12 February 2006, 01:31 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

But why bother spoon - u just make yourself look like a ****. This is a valid thread!! The ******* need sorting out.

You may not give a shyte about animals, but others do!

Last edited by SiDHEaD; 12 February 2006 at 01:34 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 12 February 2006, 01:55 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

The hunters knew Labour would only 'ban' hunting to keep the public happy, but not enforce the ban. They can pretty much carry on as normal in many parts, as the Police are too busy out on the roads raising revenue for Gordon Brown

Hopefully we'll get a government in oneday who keep their promises..
Old 12 February 2006, 02:07 PM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

"Why do they think they can hunt even though it's illegal!!!???"
Same reason that motorists drive above the limit even tho' they shouldn't I guess.....
Yve
Old 12 February 2006, 02:10 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SiDHEaD
But why bother spoon - u just make yourself look like a ****. This is a valid thread!! The ******* need sorting out.

As valid as this thread might seem to you SiDHEad, that isn't the point. Píssy opened another thread earlier, similar but with a lot more political bóllocks and with pictures and that was vaped. Maybe you weren't aware of that?

The was merely a response to him reposting until he gets his way, you know, a bit like a child would.

My response had nothing to do with the animals, I suppose you come along too late to understand it like UB did.

As for looking a ****, don't you as an adult male drive a S2000?

I rest my case.
Old 12 February 2006, 02:42 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

If the Gov is so concerned about animal welfare why do they still allow 30 million chickens to live in a cage on an area the size of a sheet of A4 paper.

The majority of people who complain about hunting are the very same that eat their eggs from battery hens who know bugger all about life in the countryside.

Chip
Old 12 February 2006, 02:54 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chip
If the Gov is so concerned about animal welfare why do they still allow 30 million chickens to live in a cage on an area the size of a sheet of A4 paper.
They also still allow halal meat FFS Thats where animals killed by having their throats cut and bled to death, rather than using more modern and far more humane techniques.
Old 12 February 2006, 02:59 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

I thought it was only hunting with dogs that was made illegal? I assume they are still doing it, after all, what is the penalty, and I'm sure there are grey areas and loopholes aplenty.

I've always thought there are much more urgent issues than whether or not a bunch of wannabe lords tear over the country side after a fox. I'd rather they didn't kill an outnumbered animal, and I do like animals, but I don't see why people get so wound up about this issue, personally.......
Old 12 February 2006, 03:02 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Surely the point of this forum is everyone is allowed to express their opinions, no matter what they may be?
Old 12 February 2006, 03:05 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

I think that hunters should direct their attention; and their hounds, towards pikeys. Theyre a far more serious threat to the countrysides well-being..... and theyre legal to hunt with dags too!

Simon
Old 12 February 2006, 05:02 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
They also still allow halal meat FFS Thats where animals killed by having their throats cut and bled to death, rather than using more modern and far more humane techniques.
This is allowed for the same reasons that the people who do this allowed to roam the streets of London waving placards inciting murder and calling for acts of terrorism.

They are quite simply above the law because of their religion.
Old 12 February 2006, 05:30 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
This is allowed for the same reasons that the people who do this allowed to roam the streets of London waving placards inciting murder and calling for acts of terrorism.

They are quite simply above the law because of their religion.
FFS, have you ever seen how McDonalds kill their cows? Or how KFC breed and kill their "chickens"? Halal is not a nice method, although it is for religious reasons, where as the west use inhumane methods to keep costs down. When you're eating your next bit of fast food, think about the cow hanging from one hoof, having been shot in the skull with a bolt and having it's limbs carved off whilst more likely to still be alive than dead.

Last edited by 2000TLondon; 12 February 2006 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12 February 2006, 05:40 PM
Daniel-S
Scooby Regular

Let spoon off we all picture that smiley when we see a PsLewis thread

Old 12 February 2006, 06:08 PM
SimonD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Apparition
"Why do they think they can hunt even though it's illegal!!!???"
Same reason that motorists drive above the limit even tho' they shouldn't I guess.....
Yve
Old 12 February 2006, 06:44 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 2000TLondon
FFS, have you ever seen how McDonalds kill their cows? Or how KFC breed and kill their "chickens"?
Never seen it first hand. Why? Have you? I have read Fast Food Nation though so I am in possession of the facts, and I agree with you. I wouldn't touch fast food or so called 'ready meals' with a barge pole. I also rarely eat red meat or poultry.

However just because one practice may be abhorrent doesn't mean the other isn't.
Old 12 February 2006, 06:55 PM
MattOz
Scooby Regular

Pete,

The answer is "Because they can", and that suits most people, me included, just fine. People act illegally, be it speeding, fraudulently claiming benefit, driving an Impreza when they have a bus pass etc etc

One can only hope those stupid ******* in Whitehall realise that when a law makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, those affected by it will exercise their right to ignore it.

The principle is the same as doing more than 70 on the motorway. It's illegal, but frankly it's outdated and draconian and this is why it is ignored.

And before the "what about the foxes" outcry comes. Who cares about a few foxes? I see more on the roadside having been run over, than may "accidently" get killed by local hunts

Matt
Old 12 February 2006, 07:06 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Never seen it first hand. Why? Have you? I have read Fast Food Nation though so I am in possession of the facts, and I agree with you. I wouldn't touch fast food or so called 'ready meals' with a barge pole. I also rarely eat red meat or poultry.

However just because one practice may be abhorrent doesn't mean the other isn't.
So they're not "above the law because of their religion" after all??????
Old 12 February 2006, 07:11 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

So they're not "above the law because of their religion" after all??????
They certainly seem to be. I'm sure that if led an animal into the street to the nearest drain and slit it's throat and watched it bleed to death I would be prosecuted.
Old 12 February 2006, 08:28 PM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Surely the point of this forum is everyone is allowed to express their opinions, no matter what they may be?
No - that's called "freedom of speech" and we'll have none of that here thank you very much!"
Old 12 February 2006, 08:33 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Cant we just make Ronald McDonald a Saint and say its religious? Golden arches is almost biblical sounding anyway!
Old 12 February 2006, 10:09 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Spoon
So to clarify for a self important, egotystical nobody as yourself, I did open the thread, I never read it, I certainly never thought of a response, they are quite automatic where your name is connected, but I did post the response.
Like I said, loser, you need help and FAST!!!!!

Please say you will ask doc for treatment tomorrow .... I do worry for you even though you are as thick as a board...

Pete
Old 13 February 2006, 12:38 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Like I said, loser, you need help and FAST!!!!!

Please say you will ask doc for treatment tomorrow .... I do worry for you even though you are as thick as a board...

Pete
So you've had enough of your original topic for this thread, then, pslewis?
Old 13 February 2006, 09:25 AM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MattOz
Pete,

The answer is "Because they can", and that suits most people, me included, just fine. People act illegally, be it speeding, fraudulently claiming benefit, driving an Impreza when they have a bus pass etc etc

One can only hope those stupid ******* in Whitehall realise that when a law makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, those affected by it will exercise their right to ignore it.

The principle is the same as doing more than 70 on the motorway. It's illegal, but frankly it's outdated and draconian and this is why it is ignored.

And before the "what about the foxes" outcry comes. Who cares about a few foxes? I see more on the roadside having been run over, than may "accidently" get killed by local hunts

Matt
Its been law in Scotland for a while now Matt.

And us Scots appear to have been able to deal with it.

The difference is that the Scottish "toffs" that hunt appear to realise that having living creatures scared half to death and then torn to pieces and then using the bits that are left to mark each other with blood is, in a civilised society, not really on.

Personally, I think the hunt sabateurs should pick off the odd huntsman or woman with high velocity rifles rather than running around the countryside, that would make it a bit more interesting

And whilst I may work in the city, I've lived in and around the countryside my whole life, so before anyone says I don't know what its like, I can assure you I do
Old 13 February 2006, 10:49 AM
Eddie Temple
BANNED

Originally Posted by Diablo
Its been law in Scotland for a while now Matt.

And us Scots appear to have been able to deal with it.

The difference is that the Scottish "toffs" that hunt appear to realise that having living creatures scared half to death and then torn to pieces and then using the bits that are left to mark each other with blood is, in a civilised society, not really on.

Personally, I think the hunt sabateurs should pick off the odd huntsman or woman with high velocity rifles rather than running around the countryside, that would make it a bit more interesting

And whilst I may work in the city, I've lived in and around the countryside my whole life, so before anyone says I don't know what its like, I can assure you I do
Typical nouveaux riche. Over-opinionated and under-informed. Simply bubbling with reasons for why the world should take you or your poxy beliefs seriously. The type who like to own animals like they would wear accessories. Fluffy cats to make up for your emotional shortcomings or big dogs to fill that gap where your family jewels should hang.

The audacity. How ******* dare you.
Old 13 February 2006, 10:50 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Looney Labour should ban KFC.

KFC kills upwards of 800 million birds EVERY year!

Quick Reply: Why DO The Toffs Think THey Are Above The Law??