Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2006, 08:39 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Airline ...........

Makes me laugh this program ......

"I paid £22 to fly to Madrid and I expect A1 Service"

All I get is easyJet crap!!! Shock, horror!!

People

Pete
Old 13 January 2006, 08:42 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

All I expect of these airlines is to be on time and not to lose my luggage.

Most do that ok. Not bad seeing somtime I've only paid £10

(only held up by feejits delaying the plane in its previous flight from Glasgow or Belfast - bladdy notherners!!! ).

The train on the otherhand......
Old 13 January 2006, 08:46 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Ali, I add to not crash to that list.

Jacko, booked on flight to Southampton 1st thing tomorrow, cant argue with 47 quid return !
Old 13 January 2006, 09:03 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Ali, I add to not crash to that list.

Jacko, booked on flight to Southampton 1st thing tomorrow, cant argue with 47 quid return !
But you are only travelling from Portsmouth

Pete
Old 13 January 2006, 09:09 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to use Easy Jet alot to travel to Germany, well I had to go from Edinburgh to Amsterdam then a 4 hour drive to germany, but I never once had a problem with them. First time I flew across I thought I had better use a more expensive company and ended up paying the best part of 300 quid for a couple of weeks with KLM, on the other hand after that I used Easy Jet on and off for the best part of 2 years and was paying £45 for a 3 week return, never once had any hassle, then again maybes some people expect the highest of the high when only paying a few quid.
Old 13 January 2006, 09:19 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Have flown Easyjet many times and never had a problem, a few delays here and there, but that's normal.

It does amuse me when the business types start getting all yampy about it, thinking they are very important types. Hmm, what's a very important business type doing flying a cheap airline? If they were so important, would they not be flying a premium airline such as BA.

I've said just as much to one of these fools when I was sat at Liverpool airport when a flight was delayed, funnily enough, he didn't have an answer when asked why "such an important and busy man" wasn't flying with a better air carrier.
Old 13 January 2006, 09:42 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

dont know their profit margins but there buisness has increased fairly dramatically- so there you have it ..) - do these people have more knowledge/ generally sharper or are they jus wingin poms

Trending Topics

Old 13 January 2006, 09:50 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Ive been on many of the european carriers over the last 4 years, and most are just the same,

90% will get you there on time with no problems,

the other 10% they seem to think there a law unto themselves, and are generally unhelpfull and are very reactive as opposed to proactive.

they all 100% however suffer from the Big I am syndrome. if there is a problem and they are backed into a corner, they use the I,m not talking to you anymore and walk away technique, despite the other person beiin totally polite, and having all the correct documentation, being early for his flight, and having all the correct tickets for the flight. and allready knowing the flight would be cancelled, was still told to arrive at the airport to be turned away, and all knowledge of the cancelation denied.

Mart
Old 13 January 2006, 11:17 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

I caught a bit of this earlier, the bloke who paid £22 for his flight and then moaned because it went up dramatically 'cos he wanted to change things at the last minute.
He was pissed off cos he didn't read the small print

Had to laugh at the beardy **** being named as they're worst customer by easyjet staff on national tv
Old 14 January 2006, 01:11 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Unhappy

I quite like this program, but I CANNOT get my head around the customers who play hell with the check in staff when THEY turn up late for a flight and expect it to be held

Alcazar
Old 14 January 2006, 02:02 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by alcazar
I quite like this program, but I CANNOT get my head around the customers who play hell with the check in staff when THEY turn up late for a flight and expect it to be held

Alcazar
Yep, They are told to be there x hours early, if they don't, tough poo. They can't expect an Airline to revolve around them.

I do sympathise when people have genuinely made an effort to be early and got SEVERELY held up for reasons totally beyond their control. It must be heartbreaking to see your holiday go down the tubes and not be able to do anything about it, but I'd suggest that these cases are in the minority. In any instance, getting in mood with check in isn't going to help your situation, at the end of the day it may not be your fault you're late, but it isn't their fault either!!

NS04
Old 14 January 2006, 02:07 PM
furrydice79
Scooby Regular

i reckon its all kinda scripted anyway, if everyone was nice to check-in nobody would watch the show.. fights and bad language gets the ratings!