Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What does everyone think about random ass grabbin in bars etc ?

Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2006, 02:43 PM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What does everyone think about random *** grabbin in bars etc ?

My missus gets it all the time, admitidly its a great ***, but what goes through these morons heads ? Why do they think 1) women like that 2) they have the right to do so ?

U wouldnt see them grabbin a womans baps would u ?

From a blokes point of view, it makes me mad if i see it happen to my missus. She is very quick to tell em to F off, but that wont stop the next pondlife scumbag from doin it?

Is this the price i have to pay for having a gf with a pinchable bum ?
Old 10 January 2006, 02:49 PM
delbert
Scooby Regular

A month or so ago a bloke slapped my girls **** whilst i was at the loo when i came back she was p*ssed off,told me what had happened and pointed him out he was over 6 foot as were his 3 or 4 mates im 5 foot 6 but still went over and asked him what he thought he was doing he basicaly said get fooked if i want to slap an **** i will! i said you fookin **** and left it as that as i didnt fancy a pasting, made me mad and feel a little bit of a *****. she got over it but it still anoys me now when i think of it
Old 10 January 2006, 02:50 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I wouldn't worry to much. My GF works in a bar in the middle of town and she gets the odd bot pinch. Shes become very adept at making these idiots look about 2 inches tall in front of their mates.

Shes got a fair pair which don't go un-noticed by the drunked fools she has to serve but likewise they get the same treatment.

If that doesn't work the bouncers will usually make them 2 inches tall in reality.
Old 10 January 2006, 02:51 PM
Bones Gambino
Scooby Regular

Maybe she looks "up for it" which is why they do it
Just a thought
Old 10 January 2006, 02:52 PM
aboredworker
Scooby Regular

I was out on New Years Eve with all the friends including the sister in law and her hubby. they were stood next too each other chatting when some random gal walks past them and pinches HIS ar$e. So it does work both ways. Not saying its right or not but some women would like it and respond in the way a bloke would like them too hence why I think they'll probably do it. Saves all the pathetic chat up attempts.
Old 10 January 2006, 02:53 PM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

If women show their ***** off with tight clothes, it means they are just asking to have their buttocks fondled. Simple.
Old 10 January 2006, 02:53 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

My wife (who has a nice ****) and I generally don't go places where there would be people who were stupid enough to grab or pinch a womans ****. Well, maybe the workignmans club once in a while!!!

If I saw someone do that to my wife I would consider it assualt and kick the living **** out of them, and then explain to them that they are ignorant and should learn to show respect for others.
Old 10 January 2006, 02:58 PM
ricardo_wrx
Scooby Regular

I had my bum pinched several times whilst clubbing, I just hope they were all girls who pinched my a*se! Lol
I dont have a problem with girls doing it to guys. If i were to pinch a girls a*se i would do it in a way that,

1) I wouldnt get caught, or blame someone else close to me!
2) Already have her in bed!
Old 10 January 2006, 02:59 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 2000TLondon
My wife (who has a nice ****) and I generally don't go places where there would be people who were stupid enough to grab or pinch a womans ****. Well, maybe the workingmans club once in a while!!!
Exactly. If you go to places with cusotmers who do not know how to behave, this is what you get.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:07 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy
Exactly. If you go to places with cusotmers who do not know how to behave, this is what you get.
Sorry, but I'd be very surprised if you could go anywhere that didn't have at some point some drunked fool who thinks its acceptable to pinch a girls **** - especially a pub in the middle of town/city etc.

In the states, these lads would get sued for assault without hesitation.

You could argue that some of these girls might be considered to be "Asking for it" by the way they dress, but by the same way of thinking a young 13 year old girl with too much make up gets raped and was "Asking for it"? Its no different.

My GF won't wear a skirt to work. She'll usually wear black combats to put her order pad into and as 99.9% of most waitresses do a tight-ish top so she doesn't get too hot whilst working.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:09 PM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

This post is sorting the morons who have little control over themselves, an cant be bothered to think past "what happened in hollyoaks last night..." to reach any kind of moral judgement about anything.

from

Decent folk

Delbert, u did the right thing, its not worth starting a fight over, where by u an your girlfriend could get hurt. Jus have to think yourself lucky that your not like that. Least you fronted up to them to start with hey !!

...although sayin that, each to their own, if u can handle a bunch of a-holes in a scrap, an theres no danger to your woman then id be tempted to agree with...2000TLondon, bash some skulls, these fu*kers deserve all they got comin. infact i did once now i think about it, i got pulled out of a bar b4 it got nasty.

I find the as grabbin, generally comes from the sort of guy who is low in confidence, an not great at actually chattin to or pulling women.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:09 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

Booze and being 'up for it', trying to provoke a reaction. Don't ask, don't get mentality. City centre pubs are mostly ****e ******** shops people go to before the night club ******** shops.

J.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:13 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

seems to be a common theme running through you posts ...
Old 10 January 2006, 03:17 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by VinPetrol
This post is sorting the morons who have little control over themselves, an cant be bothered to think past "what happened in hollyoaks last night..." to reach any kind of moral judgement about anything.
I used to love Hollyoaks, until Izzy left!!
Old 10 January 2006, 03:20 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

I used to love Hollyoaks, until Izzy left!!

Have to agree with you there. Don't really like Hollyoaks but Izzy was blinking gorgeous!!!
Old 10 January 2006, 03:20 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry

It's sexual, (or indecent), assault, simple as that, and IMHO, ought to be reported as such. The girl ought to ask door staff to make a citizen's arrest while she calls the police.
NO-ONE should have to put up with it, from the biggest slag out there to my wife, if they don't want it.
Let's see how the pondlife like being on the sex-offenders' register

Alcazar
Old 10 January 2006, 03:23 PM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

damn right alcazar !
Old 10 January 2006, 03:24 PM
Scooby-Doo
Scooby Regular

My wife (who has a nice ****) and I generally don't go places where there would be people who were stupid enough to grab or pinch a womans ****. Well, maybe the workignmans club once in a while!!!

If I saw someone do that to my wife I would consider it assualt and kick the living **** out of them, and then explain to them that they are ignorant and should learn to show respect for others.
So how are you better than them ?
Old 10 January 2006, 03:24 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

It's wrong and I wouldn't do it but you shouldn't get locked up for it.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:32 PM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

At uni, a flatmate of mine went clubbing dressed as a woman for a laugh (he was a smallish indonesian chap) and came back shocked at the amount of bum pinching he got. He never got that when dressed normally.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:33 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by TimWRX01
It's wrong and I wouldn't do it but you shouldn't get locked up for it.
Why not?

Alcazar
Old 10 January 2006, 03:35 PM
Frosty The Snowman
Scooby Regular

I'm sure I've seen a reference to night club/bar cricket somewhere on here, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that, 1 run for a brush past 4 runs for an ar$e grab etc...

I have been slapped cos my 'friend' pinched a girls ****, he found it quite amusing, I was a bit surprised but soon saw the funny side. It's not intended to humilate or cause harm it's just a bit of fun, and it happens to both sexes.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:35 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
So how are you better than them ?
Admittedly, violence and confrontation are never nice, and should always be a last resort, but if I feel I am in the right and my wife has has been offended or violated, I have zero paitence for the perpertraitor.

I'm better than them because I'm not a ignorant tw@t who has to resort to that sort of behaviour. You may think I'm an ignorant tw@t for reacting that way, but it's guaranteed he wouldn't do it again.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:42 PM
Bones Gambino
Scooby Regular

Admittedly, violence and confrontation are never nice, and should always be a last resort, but if I feel I am in the right and my wife has has been offended or violated, I have zero paitence for the perpertraitor.

I'm better than them because I'm not a ignorant tw@t who has to resort to that sort of behaviour. You may think I'm an ignorant tw@t for reacting that way, but it's guaranteed he wouldn't do it again.
And while you're locked up for GBH, your girlfriend is getting more than her bum pinched by your friends who offer to keep an eye on her in your absence
Old 10 January 2006, 03:44 PM
ricardo_wrx
Scooby Regular

Get a grip people, its only people messing about.

If they were pointing a gun at their *** and threatening to shoot..... Yeah lock em up!

At the end of the day we are all programmed to pro-create and if some guys cant string to words together to pull a girl then its their genes that wont be passed onto the next generation.
Old 10 January 2006, 03:52 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Frosty The Snowman
I have been slapped cos my 'friend' pinched a girls ****, he found it quite amusing

I have too. So i said to him "I think this is yours" and slapped him across the face
Old 10 January 2006, 03:53 PM
Simon K
Scooby Regular

Mmmm I think you lot need to show us some pics of your wives, and lets us decide if the person pinching their ***** is either criminal or blind :-)

SBK
Old 10 January 2006, 03:54 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I have had girls do it to me (I am a bloke) quite often in busy bars and clubs... Works both ways when you're out in a same sex group - girls do it to boys and boys do it to girls... (oh and yes I am stunning ). I dont do it to the ladies, but it doesnt bother me at all when it happens to me - in fact its a complement
If someone did it to my missus when I was around I would ensure they picked bits of glass outta there cheeks for many many days . When Im not there she can take care of herself as she's tougher than I am
Old 10 January 2006, 03:58 PM
TimWRX01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Why not?

Alcazar
for one thing there would be an overcrowding problem in prisons if that happened.

you should allow people to modify their behaviour first, if they continue to act that way then a more aggressive approach should be followed.

Quick Reply: What does everyone think about random ass grabbin in bars etc ?