Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What a sorry state of affairs

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2005, 11:46 AM
prodriva
Scooby Regular

Location: "Every one should have a friend called Dave - they're the human equivalent of a Swiss Army knife!!"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down What a sorry state of affairs

What makes these people think they can do this let alone get away with it http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...477552,00.html
Old 12 December 2005, 11:50 AM
Sue Izcanal
Scooby Newbie

Multiculturalism.
Old 12 December 2005, 11:56 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

This sort of behaviour maybe acceptable in some countries and cultures. It is not in this country and i hope will never be!!!

If people cannot intergrate into this society and live and abide by its laws then perhaps they should chose to live elsewhere where the laws of the land are better suited to thier way of life (or death).

Or perhaps i am wrong and maybe we should welcome this sort of barbaric living in the dark ages behaviour with open arms.

I heard about this case some time back. The lad who was killed was pleased as punch he was going to be a father and wanted to stand by her and marry the girl. Not a lot more to ask that that is there.

A father encouraged his two sons to kill this man - I hope they get locked up and never see the light of day.

Honour killing my **** - nothing honourable about it!

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 December 2005 at 12:02 PM.
Old 12 December 2005, 12:52 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I agree.

Les
Old 12 December 2005, 12:52 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

What really p!sses me of is that we are now saddled with the upkeep of this murderous scum

They may (wrongly) have British passports, but their very actions prove they have no right to hold them, send them back to where they came from
Old 12 December 2005, 12:59 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't date an ethnic!!

Pete
Old 12 December 2005, 01:51 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
What really p!sses me of is that we are now saddled with the upkeep of this murderous scum

They may (wrongly) have British passports, but their very actions prove they have no right to hold them, send them back to where they came from
My thoughts exactly, yet another unwanted burden on the system

Trending Topics

Old 12 December 2005, 01:59 PM
Slartibartfast
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
If people cannot intergrate into this society and live and abide by its laws then perhaps they should chose to live elsewhere where the laws of the land are better suited to thier way of life (or death).
The whole point of a multicultural society is that ethnics don't have to integrate but can keep their 'ethnicity' while enjoying the benefits that their hosts provide.

We as the host nation meanwhile are expected to tolerate and respect their cultures so as to achieve the rich, diverse and exciting mix we enjoy today.
Old 13 December 2005, 11:54 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Slartibartfast
The whole point of a multicultural society is that ethnics don't have to integrate but can keep their 'ethnicity' while enjoying the benefits that their hosts provide.

We as the host nation meanwhile are expected to tolerate and respect their cultures so as to achieve the rich, diverse and exciting mix we enjoy today.

I agree, but not to the point where they feel they can go arround murdering people with apparent impunity At this point the scum should be either fcuked of back to where they came from, or even better, put out of our misery
Old 14 December 2005, 01:21 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

" but not to the point where they feel they can go arround murdering people with apparent impunity"

they cant- they are in jail.

cant see what the issue is? they are killers- our legal system has locked them away, that'll teach them to come over here and try to get away with the less pleasent aspects of their "culture"

we should be proud that we can allow people in but nail them if they screw about......tolerant, but with laws to be obeyed.
Old 14 December 2005, 04:39 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Don't date an ethnic!!

Pete
Very intelligent! As we've seen the last few years, there are nutters and pyscho's around who are basically uncivilised animals, but tainting everyone with the same brush is just ignorant, stupid and leads to other issues. Just look at Sydeny now, your comments would probably go down quite well there, pslewis. Oh, and my wife is half Iranian, but I doubt the Iranian half of her family would look to kill me if I'd have got her in the club, as "they're not all like that!"
Old 14 December 2005, 04:49 AM
Billbill
Scooby Regular

That Christophoro Colombo guy really started something! All his fault!
Old 14 December 2005, 09:33 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by Slartibartfast

Hmm, i am not a fan of multicultural societies for these reasons.

Really i feel this can and does lead to miniture 'states' being set up with countires such as the UK.
I do not have a problem with people practising digfferent religions as long as thery do not incite trouble, hate, fear or are intollerant of others if they are different which sadly appears to preclude some.

I feel that if a person wishes to move to and to live in a country such as the UK they have to intergrate - to learn the language, live by the countries laws and rules and contribute to society.

Northampton has several ghettos which are pretty much no go areas to others where Easter Europeans have been dumped together. Stupid idea to just stick them in the same place as this will not help or encourage them intergrate.

That is not much to ask or expect

Before someone say that we have enough of our own who do not contribute to society then i could not agree more - this is another matter and also needs dealing with.
Old 14 December 2005, 12:25 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I agree largely with Paul.

It comes down to tolerance from us and respect for our laws and customs from those who choose to live in our country.

Les
Old 14 December 2005, 01:03 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Tiggs
" but not to the point where they feel they can go arround murdering people with apparent impunity"

they cant- they are in jail.

cant see what the issue is? they are killers- our legal system has locked them away, that'll teach them to come over here and try to get away with the less pleasent aspects of their "culture"

we should be proud that we can allow people in but nail them if they screw about......tolerant, but with laws to be obeyed.

You missed my point. These muslim rednecks (Brownnecks?) felt that they could get away with it, hence they went ahead Now we are paying the price by keeping them alive and in comfort On being found guilty, they should have had their citizenship rescinded, and either been sent back to where they came from, or given to the Yanks as 'terror suspects'

For the record, this is not an anti-muslim rant, I feel exactly the same about the scum who eviscerated that McCarthy(?) guy, they should be fecked of to the Vatican, let the former Hitler Youth deal with them
Old 14 December 2005, 03:05 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank heavens Brits don't do that.

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=476777