Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Sixteen year old son assaulted saturday night......

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2005, 11:02 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Sixteen year old son assaulted saturday night......

.............by THREE blokes who jumped out of a car and gave him a kicking, then threatened him and chased him with a knife He now has severe bruising, head pains, a black eye, and has to go to an emergency clinic at the hospital this afternoon for a "floater" in his eye

He had done nowt wrong, except that HIS girlfriend is the object of fancy of ONE of the lads in question. The blokes are 17, 19 and 20.

The poor lass is traumatised, as she thinks it's HER fault

And do you know what makes me really mad? So far, except for a log number, NOTHING from Humberside's finest.

I did say I'd not bother with the cops again, anything like this would be DIY ,but his girlfriend's dad had already reported it when I got involved, so I guess I have to see what, if anything, they can/will do. Going by past experience, I won't be expecting much.

Alcazar
Old 12 December 2005, 11:13 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least he is not too badly injured, sounds like it could have been a lot worse.

I am dissapointed by the Police's initial response. I would have thought problems like this are best delt with before they get worse or escallate. Not warning or punishing this sort of behavior is only gonna lead to more trouble and more work for the Police IMHO.

I would have thought threatening to kill someone and threatening them with a knife needs taking very seriously indeed.

I do agree about a DIY option if the Police fail to do anything - i think joe public has a right to be protected (apart from paying for this in tax etc) and if let down then in a similar situation i would want it sorting - Not reccommending this course of action to others but what 'works for you' as they say

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 December 2005 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12 December 2005, 11:15 AM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by alcazar
.............by THREE blokes who jumped out of a car and gave him a kicking, then threatened him and chased him with a knife He now has severe bruising, head pains, a black eye, and has to go to an emergency clinic at the hospital this afternoon for a "floater" in his eye

He had done nowt wrong, except that HIS girlfriend is the object of fancy of ONE of the lads in question. The blokes are 17, 19 and 20.

The poor lass is traumatised, as she thinks it's HER fault

And do you know what makes me really mad? So far, except for a log number, NOTHING from Humberside's finest.

I did say I'd not bother with the cops again, anything like this would be DIY ,but his girlfriend's dad had already reported it when I got involved, so I guess I have to see what, if anything, they can/will do. Going by past experience, I won't be expecting much.

Alcazar
Sorry to hear about your son mate, hope he makes a speedy recovery. You just don't have to do anything these days to get set about. Makes me sick: bunch of cowards too - three against one.

Worth remembering though: you live by the sword, you die by the sword, these kinds of pondlife are treading a very dangerous path and it's a question of when -not if- they're on the receiving end.

Ns04
Old 12 December 2005, 11:38 AM
alloy
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about your son, I got jumped by two lads on Thursday night ,Came out of the shop about 10.30 and got punched in the back of the head and my back, turned round to be comfronted by two lads asking for my wallet. Fortunate for me I can handle myself and concentrated on the tall one while the smaller one swelled my lip up nicely . I don't even bother reporting this sort of crime to the police after being charged with assault as a result of the thief that broke into my house, why wouldn't the police believe me that his bruise was not consistent with a fall .
Not to condone violence or criminal offences, but i find my relief in DIY jobs and a bit of verbal
Old 12 December 2005, 11:42 AM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Prehaps you need to go back to the bib to clarify things??

it "was" your son abu hamza al Kazar who was injured wasnt it

i,m sure that would elect a better response...

seriously i hope he,s ok,

isnt testosterone in blokes wonderfull eh!!

Mart
Old 12 December 2005, 11:43 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I hope that they get well and truly "sorted" Alcazar.

Les
Old 12 December 2005, 11:56 AM
TopBanana
Scooby Regular

This sends a great message to the chavs - if they can get away with it, what else might they try next?

I hope justice will be done.

Trending Topics

Old 12 December 2005, 12:00 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TopBanana
This sends a great message to the chavs - if they can get away with it, what else might they try next?

I hope justice will be done.

Thats just it it - this is the message that goes out to these scum!
Old 12 December 2005, 12:05 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

He had done nowt wrong, except that HIS girlfriend is the object of fancy of ONE of the lads in question.
So she might have his mobile number?
Old 12 December 2005, 12:11 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

LOL @ Brendan
Old 12 December 2005, 12:23 PM
chrome
Scooby Regular

we could do with another mobile spamming thread

Alcazar: Glad your son only has a few bruises, and nothing more serious (ie: stab related!).
Old 12 December 2005, 12:25 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

NS04, i think you've hit the nail on the head there mate. We can only hope they get a taste of their own medecine.

I hate ******* cowards who have to attack people in groups, where have the days gone when a bit of beef between two people was sorted out between two people. At least he would stand a fighting chance.

Hope the fuzz help you out and your boy gets better soon
Old 12 December 2005, 12:40 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Thats just it it - this is the message that goes out to these scum!
Regrettably Paul, I think that's the message they've already got. 'We can do what we want with impunity'. Increasingly we live in a society that glorifies loosers and morons and tolerates injustice towards people who make a constructive contribution to society, or just go about their own business.

NS04
Old 12 December 2005, 12:45 PM
scoobynet_moron
Scooby Newbie

SCUM!!

Bring back national service and the birch.
Old 12 December 2005, 12:55 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

I did say I'd not bother with the cops again, anything like this would be DIY ,but his girlfriend's dad had already reported it when I got involved, so I guess I have to see what, if anything, they can/will do.
Leave it 6 months for your alibi to cool off, then have the deed done!
Old 12 December 2005, 01:07 PM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

Cant understand the mentality nowadays ( making myself sound old here ) - as pointed out, cant anyone have a one to one 'square go' anymore ? how hard do you have to be to fight 3 or 4 or more on 1 ? Are these people so worried about their ability ( not that you'd think so from the mouth a lot of them give ) they cant fight without all their mates joining in ?

And I bet they were all full of themselves afterwards about the kicking 'they' gave him.

Someone I know was jumped by a gang of about 6 blokes a while ago, while he's quite handy and wasnt really hurt, he was still pretty pi55ed off - a couple of nights later he saw two of the blokes out on their own and confronted them - neither wanted to know without their other 4 mates to 'watch their backs' - he even offered them one at a time or both together and they still mumbled, looked at he floor and slunk off.

And beating someone up because you fancy their girlfriend is even more pathetic - what do they think is going to happen ? is she really suddenly going to see the error of her ways, and realise she didnt fancy her boyfriend after all and would much rather go out with such a dashing hero ?
Old 12 December 2005, 01:52 PM
Slartibartfast
Scooby Regular

You're assuming they have the brains to work these things out - they don't
Old 12 December 2005, 02:15 PM
JCScooby
Scooby Regular

This kind of scum should all be put in a large pit and given weapons to set about one another, at least it gets them off the street and they would kill one another off. Alternative would be to put them on an old oil tanker and drop the Anchor in the middle of the ocean.

Works for me
Old 12 December 2005, 02:18 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by JCScooby
This kind of scum should all be put in a large pit and given weapons to set about one another,

Works for me
Someone's been watching Saw!!!

Works for me too!!

NS04

GAME OVER!
Old 12 December 2005, 08:24 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm
Leave it 6 months for your alibi to cool off, then have the deed done!
VERY good advice
Old 12 December 2005, 08:42 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Sad news mate..What a world eh? So alcazar...Were these chavs actually recognised by the 16 year old and his girlfriend? I guess what im trying to say is do they know them..??

These people need to be taught a step lesson in my books..I remember when i was 17 and had exactly the same thing happen to me only it was 6 lads..I couldnt even look after myself then and wasnt the biggest..The lads pulled up in a car, jumped out and started hitting me..Two of them had bats and whacked me around the legs,back and ribs..One of the guys who was really big was a boxer and was trained by a very well respected Pro boxing chap..He really went to work on me and after about 20 mins of constant assault i stood up and quite stupidly said 'come on then'... He got really tired after that and not even one punch thrown on my part lol...Its funny now in hindsight but i knew that eventually i would see them on their own and surprise surprise i did (about 8 years later)..I saw one of them in a very remote place miles from anywhere Lets just say he absolutly sh*t himself when i approached him and brought all the past back..didnt even have to lay a hand on him..the fear was enough lol.. Im not a vengeful person now however and that little kicking taught me alot about myself..It taught me how to look after myself both pysically and mentally, it even saved my life on numerous occassions since then so tell your 16 year old not to get too bitter over it all and just to be on the look out for these fools..if nesessary get him some boxing lessons..That'll bring back his confidence..
Old 12 December 2005, 08:54 PM
Smatt
Scooby Regular

We had the same thing with our son earlier in the year, and got the same response. Our lad was followed past the Railway Station & up the road where they set about him. The Station has CCTV, but was too much trouble to check. He had a boot print on his face for weeks & nobody gave a ****e.
It's things like this, why people won't help the Police.
Old 12 December 2005, 09:10 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pauly
VERY good advice
Except I meant motive not alibi!
Old 12 December 2005, 09:20 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ajm
Except I meant motive not alibi!
i know what you meant.
i'm not 1 of the d!cks on here that likes to correct people when i know what they mean
honest
Old 12 December 2005, 09:27 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Wink

i know what you meant.
i'm not 1 of the d!cks on here that likes to correct people when i know what they mean
honest
I can't think who he means.

Anyway, we ought to have a scoobynet vigilante posse. We could have, like, an A-Team van in Sonic blue with lexus lights, and wait till one of these chavs are on their own, then all pile out and give them a good shoeing.
Old 12 December 2005, 09:31 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

i'd be up for that on the condition that under NO circumstances is there anything remotely lexus about the van... that includes the bloody lights
Old 12 December 2005, 09:32 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
I can't think who he means.

Anyway, we ought to have a scoobynet vigilante posse. We could have, like, an A-Team van in Sonic blue with lexus lights, and wait till one of these chavs are on their own, then all pile out and give them a good shoeing.
It could even have guns in the grill and allsorts.
Old 12 December 2005, 09:36 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

i'd be up for that on the condition that under NO circumstances is there anything remotely lexus about the van... that includes the bloody lights
What about stickered up then? I know a bloke in Castleford who's a dab hand. I reckon a few exhaust flames would strike fear into their hearts, an'all.
Old 12 December 2005, 09:38 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

do you mean liquorice allsorts??
Old 12 December 2005, 09:42 PM
pauly
Scooby Regular

"pslewis mode on"

no stickers no flamers no lexus $hite no dump valves no remaps no gold alloys etc etc blah blah blah

"pslewis mode off"
you cant mod the a team van it's cool enough already..

Quick Reply: Sixteen year old son assaulted saturday night......