Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Subway - Got boring, Now redeemed!

Search this Thread

Old 27 September 2005, 01:12 PM
Southern Guy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subway - Got boring, Now redeemed!

I used to eat subways about 3 times a week......got a little bored(as you can imagine), i havent been to subway for about 6 months, so today i walked into town walked passed Subway....Stopped and thought hmmmm i'll give it a go..

Short queue, was asked what i would like....I'll go for my old usual, subway melt with lettuce and cucumber, then they ask if i want it toasted?? never heard that before so i gave it a go.

When i got back to my desk and opened this baby up and tasted it, i was amazed, tastes so much different, very very nice...

I will probably get broed though so wont be having them often well except i am going back in about 30 mins to get another, lol

Give it a go!
Old 27 September 2005, 01:38 PM
wez_sti
Scooby Regular

had a simular thing, normally have one after work about 3am, started to fill up loads of those voucher things!

tried a toasted chese steak, so nice!!! went to get one the other day and it wasnt till they'd made it they told me the toaster was broke..bl00dy horrible if it aint toasted! didnt finish it!
Old 28 September 2005, 04:22 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

We only recently started on them. And to be honest we're hooked. Not every day mind, but they make a nice change from Ham/Turkey/Cheese/Bacon & Salad you get from Tescos/Gregs/Sainsburys etc