london bomber video

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2005, 02:18 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default london bomber video

al qaida r sick, i was watching the bbc news on 01.30 am and just heard about it that time

al qaida edited the london bombers video and added their on excerpts to it with zawahiri claiming al qaida was behind its operation when it wasnt at all

they were independant

then i went on to the bbc news website and got the link of the vid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4206708.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4206800.stm

I'm going to keep this short and to the point because it's all been said before by far more eloquent people than me.

And our words have no impact upon you, therefore I'm going to talk to you in a language that you understand.

Our words are dead until we give them life with our blood.

I'm sure by now the media's painted a suitable picture of me, this predictable propaganda machine will naturally try to put a spin on things to suit the government and to scare the masses into conforming to their power and wealth-obsessed agendas.

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe.

Our driving motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer.

Our religion is Islam - obedience to the one true God, Allah, and following the footsteps of the final prophet and messenger Mohammed... This is how our ethical stances are dictated.

Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world.

It is not known when the videotape, aired on 1 September, was made
And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Until we feel security, you will be our targets. And until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight.

We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

A second part of the tape was less clear, but he could be heard saying:

I myself, I myself, I make dua (pray) to Allah... to raise me amongst those whom I love like the prophets, the messengers, the martyrs and today's heroes like our beloved Sheikh Osama Bin Laden, Dr Ayman al-Zawahri and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and all the other brothers and sisters that are fighting in the... of this cause.

With this I leave you to make up your own minds and I ask you to make dua to Allah almighty to accept the work from me and my brothers and enter us into gardens of paradise

Last edited by moses; 02 September 2005 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02 September 2005, 07:08 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Sick, and it doesnt do any good, Should they air crap like this?
Old 02 September 2005, 07:18 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Yes of course-so that we understand what is happening.

Les
Old 02 September 2005, 07:37 AM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Yes of course-so that we understand what is happening.

Les
But you would not of understood unless moses had interpreted it !

No - It should not be aired, it's sending terror messages to the impressionable
muslims of this county, a block should be put on it.

Rob
Old 02 September 2005, 07:55 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

What are you talking about S/Fan, why should I not HAVE understood?

Les
Old 02 September 2005, 07:57 AM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

I agree with R32 and Scoobfan - deny them the oxygen of publicity -, but the reality is that with the internet and satellite tv, it would be impossible so don't bother trying. Those who wanted to see it, like those with the various beheading videos on their hard drive, would find it

At least the tv companies dubbed his voice with a ridiculous Northern accent like they used to do with the IRA

...(says soft Southener in denial about his Northern upbringing)

Last edited by Dieseldog; 02 September 2005 at 08:09 AM.
Old 02 September 2005, 08:07 AM
rizla06
Scooby Regular

I was under the impression when I saw it on the news, that it was an original voice recording, the school teacher bloke from West Yorks, as it mentioned too about what he thought the media would write about him after.
Old 02 September 2005, 09:35 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was no way it couldn't be aired - what else would they do? Deny the tape existed? Deny that there are issues that need to be addressed?

When I saw it on the news last night and listened to him lecturing the camera my only thoughts were "You complete **********, how dare you"
Old 02 September 2005, 09:35 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Scoobfan, what you on about? did you bother to read the second link? Moses has only copied and pasted, not translated it himself

I agree, show it, people want/need to understand why these people are forcing violence upon us. Too many people dont have a clue why its all happening so at least its better for it to be shown.
Old 02 September 2005, 11:06 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Too many people dont have a clue why its all happening so at least its better for it to be shown.
Not Least the idiot liar Tony Blair. Perhaps he might learn something if he watches it.

Old 02 September 2005, 11:15 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Very dangerous to start suppressing relevant information. Too easy to start allowing us to see only the convenient stuff!

Les
Old 02 September 2005, 12:59 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

Scoobfan, what you on about? did you bother to read the second link? Moses has only copied and pasted, not translated it himself

I agree, show it, people want/need to understand why these people are forcing violence upon us. Too many people dont have a clue why its all happening so at least its better for it to be shown.
Ooops sorry,i misinterpreted it, i'll get me coat !

Rob
Old 02 September 2005, 01:02 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Message from rest of world to them...

we have napalmed the garden of paradise.... hope you enjoy your wasteland!

m
Old 02 September 2005, 01:06 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

first of all thanks to davegtt for defending me while was away from bull**** by scoobfan, thanks alot dave

and scoobyfan, narrow minded dunderhead go and **** yourself and stop bull****ting about me

end of rant
Old 02 September 2005, 01:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

and also it shocks me during the bombings all that media who said this guy and others wanted to establish the calipate in britain and shariah, which turned out to be bull**** and it was like majority of britain said a response to the foreign policy which blair denied totally
Old 02 September 2005, 01:10 PM
RedFive
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by moses
end of rant
Normally when you say that there's pages of the stuff following
Old 02 September 2005, 01:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by RedFive
Normally when you say that there's pages of the stuff following

hahahaa, well said my bros, i try not to respond but i just cant help it

u know me well my good old friend

u know the shocking thing was, the way this lad spoke, all calm and no rants and extremist shouting and wording

just sat their calmly, **** its sad he had a wife and his wife was pregnant with his baby

shocking how it can just make a man click, one day he is a teacher, nice and kind to the kids and their parents and a good person like his fellow teachers said and a father, next click and it turns him into this killing machine
Old 02 September 2005, 01:33 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

what i dont understand is if the bombers happen to take out other muslims when they make these attacks, what if theyre caught up in the blasts, does this bother them ? is it something they want to avoid ????
Old 02 September 2005, 01:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by paul-s
what i dont understand is if the bombers happen to take out other muslims when they make these attacks, what if theyre caught up in the blasts, does this bother them ? is it something they want to avoid ????

it doesnt mate, a bit like the i.r.a when they used to say their casualties of war and as the usa and britain would say, collateral damage

as his speech said he classed himself as a soldier so for him it was collateral damage and they believe any innocents who die anyway will go to a better place as in heaven

u are up against this kind of mentality and they use the same words as other governments do when they go to war or kill civilians , " casualties of war" or " collateral damage"
Old 02 September 2005, 01:39 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

one more thing if u have studied terrorism

they always use words like israel has f-16's and apache helicopters aka so do the usa and other invaders and they slaughter people with their bullets and rockets

and furthermore they would say THE SUICIDE BOMBER, IS OUR APACHE HELICOPTER AND F-16

no bull****, ask anyone who studies and follows whats happening in the middle east in here, they would tell u these words above r genuine and commonly used

they say what army do we have but the one soldier who takes himself down to kill his enemy in bundles
Old 02 September 2005, 01:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

and also its called the SAMSON SYNDROME

u ever read the biblical story of samson and delilah

he knew he was gonna die so he said while i die i might as well take the enemy with me and he sure does that and killed all his enemies while he died himself
samson syndrome, thats what its called
Old 02 September 2005, 01:43 PM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

one day he is a teacher, nice and kind to the kids and their parents and a good person like his fellow teachers said and a father, next click and it turns him into this killing machine
Its not sudden. Its a long process of turning anger into action - that is encouraged and guided by those happy to keep behind the scenes but pull the strings for their own political ends. Its Those people that need to be found and stopped. For that to happen we all have to ackknowledge there is a problem that needs fixing in this country. That includes Tony Blair. It includes muslims. it includes white, anglo saxon aethists.
Old 02 September 2005, 01:50 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

dsmith i only see your name, i got u in the ignore list

so sorry if it is about me sorry i cant reply coz i got u on the ignore list

have a nice weekend
Old 02 September 2005, 01:58 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

And theres me thinking Samsom Syndrome was when you return from the barbers feeling a bit weaker, you learn a new thing every day
Old 02 September 2005, 02:02 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Maybe they consider that the innocent Muslims that get killed by their bombs are also martyrs!

Les
Old 02 September 2005, 02:07 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Jay m A
And theres me thinking Samsom Syndrome was when you return from the barbers feeling a bit weaker, you learn a new thing every day

lol true i like that, nice one

and leslie your right bud thats why i mentioned the heaven part thats what i meant, cheers but the c;unts that killed them, they wont be going to heaven for sure

who killeth an innocent soul is like killing all of humanity

thats in the quran the law Allah gave to the jews and then the muslims

surely those guys should have read it properly
Old 02 September 2005, 02:21 PM
fao Moses
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by dsmith
one day he is a teacher, nice and kind to the kids and their parents and a good person like his fellow teachers said and a father, next click and it turns him into this killing machine
Its not sudden. Its a long process of turning anger into action - that is encouraged and guided by those happy to keep behind the scenes but pull the strings for their own political ends. Its Those people that need to be found and stopped. For that to happen we all have to ackknowledge there is a problem that needs fixing in this country. That includes Tony Blair. It includes muslims. it includes white, anglo saxon aethists.
Dont like actual debate with people asking questions etc do you ? Much easier to type away in retarded txt speak and paste pages of Internet sourced padding. "Thinking for yourself" - not something religion encourages is it ?
Old 02 September 2005, 02:49 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

first of all thanks to davegtt for defending me while was away from bull**** by scoobfan, thanks alot dave

and scoobyfan, narrow minded dunderhead go and **** yourself and stop bull****ting about me

end of rant
I simply thought you had translated it yourself.

Obviously after that outburst, you simply don't have the inteligence.

Rob
Old 02 September 2005, 02:57 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fao Moses
Dont like actual debate with people asking questions etc do you ? Much easier to type away in retarded txt speak and paste pages of Internet sourced padding. "Thinking for yourself" - not something religion encourages is it ?
Yeah, that's what i thought, hence my remarks about inteligence, or
lack of it !!!

Preaches religious script and godness, yet act's like a yob.
Nothing surprises me this day and age.

Rob

Last edited by scoobfan; 02 September 2005 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02 September 2005, 04:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by fao Moses

hmm wonder what baiter or masterbator u r a coward who changed to another name

Quick Reply: london bomber video