Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

This wonderful world we live in......

Search this Thread

Old 31 August 2005, 12:39 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry This wonderful world we live in......

Was out in town the other night for a beer and whilst walking from the pub I noticed a guy loitering by the rear of a parked car in the middle of the road not the pavement side of it. I thought it looked a little odd but carried on walking checking out what he doing and saw the ****** steal the centre caps from the alloy wheels on the car!!!! I shouted at him and he ran He jumped into his waiting car and turned the lights off and sped off but I already had the reg number

What does it come to if you can't park your car in the street without these chavs nicking parts off of them When the owner returned to the car while I was on the phone to the police I told him what the car and reg number were and he knew of the car The guy who stole the bit's has a mate who has an identical car

Clever bloke I just hope the Police catch up with him now after getting his reg number and description.

Last edited by Paulo P; 31 August 2005 at 12:42 PM.
Old 31 August 2005, 12:44 PM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by paulpalmer
I just hope the Police catch up with him now after getting his reg number and description.
I wouldn't put money on it. I mean come on, a motive, a witness who saw the whole thing, and the guilty party being found with the contraband hardly counts as credible evidence these days does it.

Well done though, i hope they get the to$$er.
Old 31 August 2005, 12:45 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its bad enough that we get people who do this sort of thing *edit scrap that, didnt read it properly* scum

Some sad people around

Im trying to sell a car atm, this time 1 month ago there wasnt a mark on the car at all, checking it over the other day and noticed 4 big marks from where idiots have opened their doors onto our car and someone has key'ed the bonnet which I noticed yesterday. all the way across it **** heads

Last edited by davegtt; 31 August 2005 at 12:48 PM.
Old 31 August 2005, 12:49 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by davegtt
Its bad enough that we get people who do this sort of thing but doing it too a "mate" aswell??? wtf is that all about....

Some sad people around
The thief's mate has a car identical to the one that he stole the parts off of.

The type of car isn't very common these days because it was a mark 1 fiesta XR2 running rs 4 spokes IIRC. That makes it even more daft!!!