Faith Hate Crimes??

Search this Thread

Old 03 August 2005, 11:08 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Faith Hate Crimes??

I’m confused.

We see the banner headline – Hate crimes soar after bombings!! Sounds terrible but look at the facts:

In the first three days after suicide bombers killed 52 people and injured 700 more, there were 68 "faith hate" crimes in London alone. Now these ‘faith hate crimes’ as they are labelled by the politically correct consist of verbal abuse and minor assaults, although damage to mosques and property with a great "emotional impact" also occurred. Seems to me they have got off pretty lightly if that’s the sum total of the ‘backlash’. Look at the figures again – members of their community have killed 52 people and injured 700. If the other 5 bombs had exploded you could probably have doubled those figures. What do they expect?!?

Also we hear that young muslims are angry (for a change ) about the "shoot-to-kill to protect" policy of dealing with suicide bombers. Really? WTF are the police supposed to do then? Wave them on their way out of respect for Islam?!? Then praise Allah as the bombers explode their payloads?onder2:

Finally we see that policing these lot are costing the Met £500,000 a day of taxpayers’ hard earned, and other forms of crime are going unsolved because of lack of resources.

It seems that once again society is expected to bend over backwards to appease these people when they do nothing themselves but moan and criticise and play the victim.

Is any surprise they are unpopular? Not to me.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/4740015.stm
Old 03 August 2005, 12:44 PM
Zuby
Scooby Regular

"We see the banner headline – Hate crimes soar after bombings!! Sounds terrible but look at the facts:"

after seeing the facts i end up thinking why weigh up which is worse....were not trying to balance out anything..... now lets not be stupid... they are both terrible.

"members of their community... What do they expect?!?"

yep, your right the 1st time, ur confused.. members of their community, its bull**** comments like these which draw a clear line between the community???

"WTF are the police supposed to do then? Wave them on their way out of respect for Islam?!? Then praise Allah as the bombers explode their payloads?onder2: "

there is no need to start patronizing people. this doesn't help....

"Finally we see that policing these lot are costing the Met £500,000 a day of taxpayers’ hard earned, and other forms of crime are going unsolved because of lack of resources."

incase this thought did not cross ur mind, there are many muslim tax payers also.....

"It seems that once again society is expected to bend over backwards to appease these people when they do nothing themselves but moan and criticise and play the victim."

arrogant ****.... these people whom u are refering to are also apart of this society.

jus to add incase my words get the spin doc on them, i in no way support or agree with the bombing but feel outraged when people who have **** all to do with it are gettin funny looks and stick jus because they look muslim....
Old 03 August 2005, 01:25 PM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

some very negative stuff about in recent times, we in Brum have suffered from a tornado as you know, its hit some of the asian community areas hard, do we see communities pulling together to help each other, no, we see several individuals berating the local council because the have damaged homes/business's, then complaining nothings been done quick enough.........oh to top it off 3 interviewee's then stated they had no home insurance!! One of them said it was because they lived in a high risk area...............speechless doesnt come close
Old 03 August 2005, 01:32 PM
peterpeter
Scooby Regular

another pratt who has bought OBLs idea hook line and sinker.

You clearly blame the whole muslim community for these crimes..

Well done that is exactly what Alqueeda want you to do.

What else could they acheive in strategic terms.? other than creating hatred.

God some people are thick.
Old 03 August 2005, 03:13 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

UB: You really are a ****.
Old 03 August 2005, 03:21 PM
AsifScoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
I’m confused.

We see the banner headline – Hate crimes soar after bombings!! Sounds terrible but look at the facts:

In the first three days after suicide bombers killed 52 people and injured 700 more, there were 68 "faith hate" crimes in London alone. Now these ‘faith hate crimes’ as they are labelled by the politically correct consist of verbal abuse and minor assaults, although damage to mosques and property with a great "emotional impact" also occurred. Seems to me they have got off pretty lightly if that’s the sum total of the ‘backlash’. Look at the figures again – members of their community have killed 52 people and injured 700. If the other 5 bombs had exploded you could probably have doubled those figures. What do they expect?!?

Also we hear that young muslims are angry (for a change ) about the "shoot-to-kill to protect" policy of dealing with suicide bombers. Really? WTF are the police supposed to do then? Wave them on their way out of respect for Islam?!? Then praise Allah as the bombers explode their payloads?onder2:

Finally we see that policing these lot are costing the Met £500,000 a day of taxpayers’ hard earned, and other forms of crime are going unsolved because of lack of resources.

It seems that once again society is expected to bend over backwards to appease these people when they do nothing themselves but moan and criticise and play the victim.

Is any surprise they are unpopular? Not to me.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/4740015.stm

Why the confusion UB? You seem to have all of the answers already, or was that some sort of irony?

Please dont try to disguise your very subjective views, shall we say, as facts. It rather insults the intelligence.

Couldn't resist could you? Whats up? Has the mouth frothing got the better of you?

Asif
Old 03 August 2005, 04:01 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

UB needs some luv he is the least of the worst up here, i dont hate him but he friend ub has issues
Old 03 August 2005, 06:07 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Hope you are 'feeling the love' here buck !

I was reading yesterday that race related crime was up.
Figures for 1997 where 13,700 (approx.)
for 2004 57,000 - this obviously excludes the 2005 bombings.

Yes this period is since Labour came to power but they are the figures i read.

IMHO down th the lack of intergration and the lax immigration system breeding dislike and fear in the existing population.

Figures courtesy of The Independant - read it whilst at the gym!
Old 03 August 2005, 06:30 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Wink

Yeah, thanks Paul, moses, I can feel it alright.

It’s a shame that apart from the obvious exceptions on this thread that these issues can’t be debated in an adult fashion without people berating others with the usual hysterical PC clichés or sad insults. In fact, I’m amazed that nobody has played the race card yet. Still, happy to say it reflects more on the type of people they are than I am.

As for all this playing into the hands of Bin Laden nonsense. That is exactly what Tony Blair wants you to think and Bin Laden wants us to think. Pure New Labour propaganda. Who’s playing into who’s hands really, I wonder.
Old 03 August 2005, 06:52 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

An interesting development reported here is that "a leading Muslim figure has suggested Islamic women stop wearing hijab head scarves, amid a rise in hate crimes."
Old 03 August 2005, 07:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Jerome
An interesting development reported here is that "a leading Muslim figure has suggested Islamic women stop wearing hijab head scarves, amid a rise in hate crimes."

who ever said that is a ********, rather the innocent hijab woman should carry a knife and cut the persons hand off if threatened and if the other person causes harm etc
Old 03 August 2005, 07:46 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
who ever said that is a ********, rather the innocent hijab woman should carry a knife and cut the persons hand off if threatened and if the other person causes harm etc
Old 03 August 2005, 07:52 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

IMHO down th the lack of intergration and the lax immigration system breeding dislike and fear in the existing population.
That's like saying an increase in bullying at school is because there are more fat kids with glasses. No, racism is the fault of the racists, not the fault of immigrants.

M
Old 03 August 2005, 07:56 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Question

Originally Posted by Petem95
pete wasnt i right, if your lady was mugged for something she wore or coz she wore it and had nothing to do and was about to get her face smashed and beaten up, wont u rather get your wife or lady to stick a knife at the motherfecking persons face to protect herself

im sure u would, so why the rolleyes smiley

edited to add

taking a hijab so u wont get hassled sounds like a black negro and telling him to paint his face white so he wont be racially abused

b-o-l-l-o-c-ks
Old 03 August 2005, 07:57 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
That's like saying an increase in bullying at school is because there are more fat kids with glasses. No, racism is the fault of the racists, not the fault of immigrants.

M

thanks
Old 03 August 2005, 08:01 PM
Ben WRX Bug-Eye
Scooby Regular

Maybe we should all carry knives. That way we can all butcher anybody who threatens us. Very sensible comment.

Old 03 August 2005, 08:23 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

pete wasnt i right, if your lady was mugged for something she wore or coz she wore it and had nothing to do and was about to get her face smashed and beaten up, wont u rather get your wife or lady to stick a knife at the motherfecking persons face to protect herself
Its the; carry a knife and cut the persons hand off if threatened bit which I dont think would be sensible action in this situation moses!
Old 03 August 2005, 08:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Its the; carry a knife and cut the persons hand off if threatened bit which I dont think would be sensible action in this situation moses!

threatened i mean, battered, punched , hijab ripped aff and beaten, then the wimmin do have a reason to defend dont u think

no one will take **** from anyone in real life would they, only coz they look different or wear a hijab and get beaten coz their far or their skin colour is different

its unacceptable, as i spoke to bravo yesterday about the lady in the film dirty weekend, their was a very good message given to her by the old arab wise man, she was being stalked by a perv everyday and saying to her , he is gonna ring her neck and kill her etc etc

so he says their r 3 different kinds of people in this world

the butcher, the sheep and the spectators the people who watch and sometimes u r left in 2 categories either the butcher or the sheep

i know which one u will prefer and i know which i will prefer
Old 03 August 2005, 08:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

good movie if u can get a hold of it, i was only 16 or 17 when i watched it, a mighty good film

http://www.geocities.com/vue2sewell/...ekend/dw1.html
Old 03 August 2005, 08:36 PM
330uk
Scooby Regular

Who are 'they' ??? We are all in this together muslims, christians, atheists, jews etc etc. So many of the dead were Muslims, non-whites and non-christians.

There is no 'our community' and 'the other community'. People with this attitute are just as bad as the bombers.

The £550,000 of tax payers money is also being used to protect Muslims and other non-whites/non-christians from the suicide bombers. The money is not being used to protect 'us' from 'them'. Also Muslims and non-whites/non-christians tend to pay taxes just like you, surely they deserve some protection.

Faith crime, hate crime, race crime etc are being commited because of this attitute of 'us' and 'them. Suicide bombings are being commited because of the 'us' and 'them' attitude.

Unclebuck and others need to realise they are in the same boat as other Muslims, non- christians, non whites. We are in this **** together...
Old 03 August 2005, 08:38 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 330uk
Who are 'they' ??? We are all in this together muslims, christians, atheists, jews etc etc. So many of the dead were Muslims, non-whites and non-christians.

There is no 'our community' and 'the other community'. People with this attitute are just as bad as the bombers.

The £550,000 of tax payers money is also being used to protect Muslims and other non-whites/non-christians from the suicide bombers. The money is not being used to protect 'us' from 'them'. Also Muslims and non-whites/non-christians tend to pay taxes just like you, surely they deserve some protection.

Faith crime, hate crime, race crime etc are being commited because of this attitute of 'us' and 'them. Suicide bombings are being commited because of the 'us' and 'them' attitude.

Unclebuck and others need to realise they are in the same boat as other Muslims, non- christians, non whites. We are in this **** together...

wise words in hard and crazy times
Old 03 August 2005, 08:41 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 330uk

Dont work for the CRE do you? Or is that just a statement taken direct off BBC news?
Old 03 August 2005, 08:41 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Dont work for the CRE do you? Or is that just a statement taken direct off BBC news?
why , whats wrong with it pete
Old 03 August 2005, 08:53 PM
Ben WRX Bug-Eye
Scooby Regular

You really do need to learn to put your point of view across better moses. Anybody who just glanced at a typical post from you would think you’re some sort of lunatic.
Old 03 August 2005, 08:56 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=unclebuck]I’m confused.

edited..

On one of the links i have posted there is a vid of a suicide bomber, apparantly injured, people go to his aid, out of compassion.... and the f*cker presses the button...

its graphic and definatly notr work safe, but it just goes to show the depths these people sink to..

nb this is not in the uk

some very good posts are coming through now on what we should expect of our immigrants..

it what we have been saying all along...

M
Old 03 August 2005, 09:14 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

why , whats wrong with it pete
No offence to 330uk, but its just the typical sort of PC cr@p we get force-fed by the BBC and government and its really wearing thin with me, and probably a lot of others too.

"we're in it together, muslims and christians hang in hand against the extremists etc" - you'd have to be pretty naive to think it was this simple. Muslims clearly have a very different outlook to certain issues than other groups, and this isnt likely to change. I remember watching them interviewing round Leeds after the first London bombings - clearly a small minority who were prepared to condem the actions.
Old 03 August 2005, 09:16 PM
Nugget bum
Scooby Newbie

The jihab debate..Is this the long dress with just eyes showing??So if nose or chin were exposed by someone else,that would be grounds to hack off someones head with a knife??
What would happen to a white western woman if she walked down the street with a bikini on in Karachi?
Some people on here are lunatics.The beheading with knives thing?Is this a muslim thing?
Does it hold some kind of significance?Just thinking of Ken Bigley and that Lady aid worker who both got killed on camera.
Old 03 August 2005, 09:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Ben WRX Bug-Eye
You really do need to learn to put your point of view across better moses. Anybody who just glanced at a typical post from you would think you’re some sort of lunatic.

whats wrong with calling a spade a spade and did u think i was a lunatic

cheers
Old 03 August 2005, 09:47 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

No offence to 330uk, but its just the typical sort of PC cr@p we get force-fed by the BBC and government and its really wearing thin with me, and probably a lot of others too.

"we're in it together, muslims and christians hang in hand against the extremists etc" - you'd have to be pretty naive to think it was this simple. Muslims clearly have a very different outlook to certain issues than other groups, and this isnt likely to change. I remember watching them interviewing round Leeds after the first London bombings - clearly a small minority who were prepared to condem the actions.

same can be said about i will put it politely, the "other community" u know what im talking about, did u ever wonder what the others thing of the other community me not calling a spade a spade coz i get nitpicked anyway coz i do

first of all nugget bum , hmm a bum, no worries.

who said about this and that, the reply was about defending yourself against getting beaten up, and like alot of others, u dont seem to read my posts properly.

also if beheading and knifes according to u, associate with muslims, maybe rape associates with your community, the post as i said was regarding defending yourselves i bet if u had a young daughter or a wife and she was seriously gonna get harmed u would prefer before she can, she slays the person who is the attacker, dont u think, its a simple question aint it.

penalty of death is applied to rapists in islam and also in karachi u aint allowed to wear bikinis so no one will chase u around etc and if they do, their will always be someone to take revenge and kill the person in return

maybe u aint heard that one

did u not here about the italian jouranlists the lassies who were kidnapped for ransom and by mistake one of the terrorist guys touched one of their hands by mistake and he got rebuked and insulted and threatened by his fellow terrorists coz he dared touched her hand, thats called honour mate.
Old 03 August 2005, 09:59 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

penalty of death is applied to rapists in islam
I seem to remember a Muslim girl being ordered to be gang raped by 12men in Pakistan because her brother commited adultery, and this 'punishment' was ordered by an Islamic court, or Imham or something? Forget the exact details - but it was ******* harsh.

did u not here about the italian jouranlists the lassies who were kidnapped for ransom and by mistake one of the terrorist guys touched one of their hands by mistake and he got rebuked and insulted and threatened by his fellow terrorists coz he dared touched her hand, thats called honour mate.
Moses, how can you even use the word honour when describing a group of murders who beheaded an innocent women?

Last edited by Petem95; 03 August 2005 at 10:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Faith Hate Crimes??