Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

tennis elbow ?

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2005, 07:10 PM
slickrick
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry tennis elbow ?

Anybody else had this ?im suffering from it at the moment (work related)been off work for 4 weeks now and it still hasnt let up.doctor keeps giving me painkillers and saying it takes time to heal.but how long ?.And work are starting to get on my back about returning to work any thoughts were i stand on this ?
Old 16 July 2005, 08:22 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slickrick
Anybody else had this ?im suffering from it at the moment (work related)been off work for 4 weeks now and it still hasnt let up.doctor keeps giving me painkillers and saying it takes time to heal.but how long ?.And work are starting to get on my back about returning to work any thoughts were i stand on this ?

I suffered for months then I tried a homoepathic remedy and it cleared up in a week!! coincedence?? who knows but I could play golf again , never been one to go this route but it worked for me, I think it was Nelsons "Ruta Grav" any decent sized chemist should have a flip chart telling you what you need, thats all I did. Good luck its a basta*d the old Tennis Elbow.

p.s. have u had a cortezone (sp?) injection offered to you by your docs ?? thats supossed to relieve it as well.
Old 16 July 2005, 08:39 PM
slickrick
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

will look into the remedy,ive been told the injection is a last resort.i cant even straighten my arm without my elbow burning like hell.!
Old 16 July 2005, 08:44 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slickrick
will look into the remedy,ive been told the injection is a last resort.i cant even straighten my arm without my elbow burning like hell.!
Mine wasn't quite that bad i could bend it but it was just very painful and I was forever massaging it, if you do try it i'd be curious to know if it helped.
Cheers
Old 16 July 2005, 09:19 PM
slickrick
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

will let you know,im a bit concerned with the work issue.they want me to go back before my sick note runs out,does any one know if they can make me do this?