Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The origins of fury dice?

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2005, 02:28 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts
Default The origins of fury dice?

Whilst laid in bed putting the world to rights at 2 am. Quietly wondering if the blackout currently being experienced in my house is a street wide issue or I've forgotten to pay my bill, it occurs to me I have no idea why fury dice ever came into being.

Is there some sort of suggestion that getting into the passenger seat of a car sporting fury dice is to "roll the dice" to see if you come out alive at journeys end? Are they fury to protect damage to your forehead and so save that enviable task to the windscreen?

Are they suppose to be a good luck charm and show a 1 and a 6 face up to hope that 7 really is a lucky number and bring you more luck than 3 "The magic number"

I understood the little geezer dropping his trousers to those who upset the driver and I even managed to stomach the cat haters out there that had garfields **** sticking out they grill. The nodding dogs are obviously for those old people still mobile but their carehome agreement expresses the view that pets are not allowed.

What I don't understand is the dice.