black/brown/yellow/non-white people u need to stop breeding

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2005, 08:31 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink black/brown/yellow/non-white people u need to stop breeding

Unlike somone else, I've not been at the bolvian blend

As per title, can you please stop breeding, there's too many of you, you're cluttering up the planet, and us crackers can't find enough space or other cracker partners to breed with and thus out-breed you lot
Old 09 June 2005, 10:08 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Markus
Unlike somone else, I've not been at the bolvian blend

As per title, can you please stop breeding, there's too many of you, you're cluttering up the planet, and us crackers can't find enough space or other cracker partners to breed with and thus out-breed you lot
haha bros trust u to do the same nice one

markus mate u ever been in luv with a coloured lassie i only ever had 3true luvs in a different race to me all races are the same , just giving u an example i didnt see them as a colour but a human of course as anyone else they were white one was an irish redhead aww man i loved her , she was in my primary school part of the reason i luv redheads

one was my first girlfriend when i was 4 she was neighbour 2 doors down from billyboy land brigton or bridgeton if u pronounce it properly u know the billy boy song town for the proddies etc aye thats my hometown

she had the bluest eyes and goldilock blonde hair, when i moved away i missed her alot

then was my other luv a jet black haired proddie loved her loads when jesus said love thy enemy i took it literally and loved the proddie haha me being a tim and her dad being an orange order fanatic and nf guy

man imagine hello im your son n law national front guy, i doubt he would have took to me

but most of all i stayed a virgin thats what true luv is dont touch the one u luv if u really luv them till u are married

since that time i wanted many wives so many i have so much luv juicing around i need to spray my loved wifeys