Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Footballer Wives - Last Episode...

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2005, 11:30 AM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Footballer Wives - Last Episode...

I watched the last episode on ITV1 which had lots of unfinished endings, couldn't be bothered to watch the last bit on ITV2 so could someone tell me what happened in the end?

TIA

Old 04 June 2005, 11:48 AM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

I would be interested too, I didn't realise it was the last episode either

Info here though Matt
Old 04 June 2005, 12:07 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Redkop
Thanks Lynne, it says all the question sbut can't find what happened?

Matt
Old 04 June 2005, 12:39 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Even under 'Episodes'?
Old 04 June 2005, 01:05 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Redkop
Even under 'Episodes'?
I've looked at no. 9 which was the last one and it ends the summary with question marks about Lucy etc which was the main story
Old 04 June 2005, 02:32 PM
Scooby_Dee
Scooby Regular

Location: Stuck behind that damn tractor or caravan on a B road!

Lucy hooked up with the doctor who turned out to be a fruit cake and then tried to kill her and her daughter in the garage from the fumes of the car. They somehow got out and went back to ??? (who shot and killed Conrad) the doctor was later found hanging from a tree. ??? had his teenage son and daughter from a previous relationship turn up and stay with him as their mum was going to live abroad with her fella, Lucy was very pi$$ed about this. Conrad was burnt in the middle of woodland and Amber collected the ashes as she was going to have him made into a diamond as that's what he was . At Conrad's funeral Tania Turners sister introduced herself to Amber, she is the lover of the new guy who has taken the place of Hazel she is also seeing his son. Amber distraught then went to the bar where ??? son managed to knock a drink over Conrad's ashes.

I don't know if this will help or confuse as I can't really remember anything else. I also suggest watching it on Thursday at 10.30pm on ITV2 as it's still running on there.
Old 04 June 2005, 03:08 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby_Dee
Lucy hooked up with the doctor who turned out to be a fruit cake and then tried to kill her and her daughter in the garage from the fumes of the car. They somehow got out and went back to ??? (who shot and killed Conrad) the doctor was later found hanging from a tree. ??? had his teenage son and daughter from a previous relationship turn up and stay with him as their mum was going to live abroad with her fella, Lucy was very pi$$ed about this. Conrad was burnt in the middle of woodland and Amber collected the ashes as she was going to have him made into a diamond as that's what he was . At Conrad's funeral Tania Turners sister introduced herself to Amber, she is the lover of the new guy who has taken the place of Hazel she is also seeing his son. Amber distraught then went to the bar where ??? son managed to knock a drink over Conrad's ashes.

I don't know if this will help or confuse as I can't really remember anything else. I also suggest watching it on Thursday at 10.30pm on ITV2 as it's still running on there.