Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

CAR NUMBER PLATE CHECK.

Search this Thread

Old 21 May 2005, 12:23 PM
Scooby_009
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAR NUMBER PLATE CHECK.

HI Guys, i remember back on scoobynet somebody posted a link to a sit, think it was RAC where you could type in the registration number of a vehicle and check how many owners its had etc this was free.

could somebody please host this link again cheers
Old 21 May 2005, 01:28 PM
gazman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scooby_009
HI Guys, i remember back on scoobynet somebody posted a link to a sit, think it was RAC where you could type in the registration number of a vehicle and check how many owners its had etc this was free.

could somebody please host this link again cheers
Dont know about that one but here's an article I read

Did you know that the recent government legislation relating to the freedom of information act gives you access to speed camera offences - registered in the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website?

Everytime your car is clocked doing a mile or so over the limit - it is registered and placed on the database, but you only get a ticket if you are 10% + 2mph over the limit or if you receive 20 near misses! You can now check how many you have against your cars registration number.

Go to this website www.e-database.co.uk it will ask you for a password - but just click on the need a login button and you'll be given one on the pop up window.

On the right there is a click-on button which even shows the picture taken!!!!!!!!

Try it out on your vehicle registration.

Message may come up saying service not available but keep trying and you will get through
Old 21 May 2005, 01:33 PM
imi
Scooby Regular

https://www.rac.co.uk/myrac/
Old 21 May 2005, 01:55 PM
^OPM^
Scooby Regular

lmao-very good

Originally Posted by gazman
Dont know about that one but here's an article I read

Did you know that the recent government legislation relating to the freedom of information act gives you access to speed camera offences - registered in the last twelve months and placed on a freely accessible website?

Everytime your car is clocked doing a mile or so over the limit - it is registered and placed on the database, but you only get a ticket if you are 10% + 2mph over the limit or if you receive 20 near misses! You can now check how many you have against your cars registration number.

Go to this website www.e-database.co.uk it will ask you for a password - but just click on the need a login button and you'll be given one on the pop up window.

On the right there is a click-on button which even shows the picture taken!!!!!!!!

Try it out on your vehicle registration.

Message may come up saying service not available but keep trying and you will get through