Question "orally" ????????

Why didn't she just "bite".

How strange.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...341239,00.html
Old 03 May 2005, 03:41 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

The woman was bitten, head-butted, indecently assaulted and had her clothes ripped off during the attack, which lasted for 12 minutes.
Perhaps she was so scared she feared for her life.
This is exactly why I hate this sh*thole
Old 03 May 2005, 03:44 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by +Doc+
Perhaps she was so scared she feared for her life.
This is exactly why I hate this sh*thole
I read the detail at the bottom of the report and after reading that I am kinda thinking she was probably panicking so yeah, agreed.

Not the nicest thing to do is it !!!!!

An even more shocking point is that this does NOT surprise me......a terrible sign of the times.
Old 03 May 2005, 05:35 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

disgusting. its times like this i wish i'd have been just passing. I would have smashed that boy so bad.
Old 03 May 2005, 05:58 PM
Comper100
Scooby Regular

Im only 25 and when i was 15, we had respect for out teachers and no one ever raised a hand to a teacher, male or female. No one really gave them alot of back chat either.

Its such a sorry state really, you might think with todays lack of general repect that a teacher might get hit maybe but this!!!! How does it happen in a school?

I can't imagine how the poor woman feels right now.

People are disgusting creatures sometimes!
Old 03 May 2005, 06:21 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

How horrific! The little **** should be executed, end of story, scum like that does not deserve to live.
Old 03 May 2005, 09:08 PM
imi
Scooby Regular

shocking story....
Old 03 May 2005, 09:26 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Comper100
Im only 25 and when i was 15, we had respect for out teachers and no one ever raised a hand to a teacher, male or female. No one really gave them alot of back chat either.

Its such a sorry state really, you might think with todays lack of general repect that a teacher might get hit maybe but this!!!! How does it happen in a school?

I can't imagine how the poor woman feels right now.

People are disgusting creatures sometimes!
The reason is pretty simple, teachers have no powers over kids, and the kids know this. Also, funding from the government depends on attendance. If they exclude kids, they loose money. This is why the head also undermine the teachers by not excluding kids.

Basically until the teachers are given the power for real sanctions, that they cannot be sued for, then the situation will continue.

In the school where a friend teaches, she is not even allowed to wade into a fight to break it up. If there is a poor kid getting his head kicked in, they are not allowed to physically intervene. All, they are allowed to do is stand there and say "Please do not do this". I bet you can guess the result.....
Old 03 May 2005, 09:51 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Do any of you know how terrified I now am????

My wife works in a music block on her own every Thursday night teaching music to teenage kids.

She is in there on her own every week... she locks the doors before and after each student enters / leaves... but how easy would it be for this happen to her?

Jesus. I'm absolutely terrified now. I swear, as I type this I am near to tears.

I'm meant to be working late this Thursday. This is not happening now. Nor ever again. Every Thursday I'm there keeping her safe.
Old 03 May 2005, 09:54 PM
imi
Scooby Regular

Well, seems like the kids can get away with murder cause:

Teachers dont have the power
Parents dont have the power
and the

Police dont have the power
Old 03 May 2005, 10:37 PM
wez_sti
Scooby Regular

Question

obviously a terrible thing that o-one should be put through...

...but some things that i dont get...

can understand shock and distress taking over and her not thinking "i know, i'll bite this sick f*ckers **** off"

but if shes in that sort of state, how the **** did she bring herself to keep 'it' in her mouth and go to the medical centre!?!?!

not aware enough to bite the f*cker but comes up with the cunning DNA plan???

bit wierd....
Old 03 May 2005, 10:44 PM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

Originally Posted by wez_sti
but if shes in that sort of state, how the **** did she bring herself to keep 'it' in her mouth and go to the medical centre!?!?!

bit wierd....
that will be just some journalistic licence, it would have been a lolly stick/swab job surely?.
Old 04 May 2005, 06:37 AM
DJ73
Scooby Regular

cut his b*ll's off with a hacksaw and then hang HIM !
Old 04 May 2005, 07:14 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wez_sti
obviously a terrible thing that o-one should be put through...

...but some things that i dont get...

can understand shock and distress taking over and her not thinking "i know, i'll bite this sick f*ckers **** off"

bit wierd....

Because people under stress do weird things: sometimes stupid, sometimes sensible. Just ask anyone in the emergency services.

M
Old 04 May 2005, 08:08 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns
Do any of you know how terrified I now am????

My wife works in a music block on her own every Thursday night teaching music to teenage kids.

She is in there on her own every week... she locks the doors before and after each student enters / leaves... but how easy would it be for this happen to her?

Jesus. I'm absolutely terrified now. I swear, as I type this I am near to tears.

I'm meant to be working late this Thursday. This is not happening now. Nor ever again. Every Thursday I'm there keeping her safe.
That is quite some over reaction!!!
Old 04 May 2005, 08:15 AM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

If parents were allowed to slap their kids, this sort of thing would not be happening to this degree.
Ever since the do gooders got their way, discipline has been eroded in our once fine country. I used to slap my kids around the backs of their legs and believe you me, I didn't have to do it very often. They have both grown up to be decent honest citizens with respect for others.
Old 04 May 2005, 08:42 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Parents *are* still permitted to smack their kids, its excessive force that's frowned upon. IMO the true reason why some kids run riot these days is the compensation culture we've imported from the USA. Kids know that if a teacher or any member of the public delivers a back-hander to them that they can get a no-win-no-fee solicitor and get a claim in. This is why teachers can't really do anything. Lawyers and insurance companies are making a fat profit while the fabric of society is torn apart.
Old 04 May 2005, 09:17 AM
Dream Weaver
Scooby Regular

Its all bollocks is what it is.

Todays kids need a good hammering to knock some sense into them. I was hit hard if I did something wrong as a child, and it did me no harm whatsoever.

Today they get away with everything - my wife is a primary teacher, and there is currently a child that keep's running out of school, telling the teachers to F*** off, bullying other kids and generally casuing chaos - he is 9 years old ffs!!!

Because the school has some behaviour mentors in (which attracts a budget), the head wont exclude the child because it infers that the mentors arent working, and they would lose their budget.

Its all about targets and budgets these days and its plain wrong. Bloody politically correct numpties that run the country - we need some hard tactics employing!!
Old 04 May 2005, 09:48 AM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

MJW : I know parents ARE still allowed to mete out some slapping, but they've generally been made to cut right back for fear of being reported. And yes, the compensation culture is a lot to blame for the mess we find ourselves in.

There was an incident only recently where a father slapped his 6 year old across the backs of his legs in Matalan for pushing the trolley into a rack of clothes, after being told to stop it, he did it again, so Dad stepped in and handed out a punishment there and then. The family immediately left the store, and 4 days later a police officer was standing on their doorstep. Some "dogooder" had followed them out of the store , taken the reg number of their car, and reported the father to the police!
What chance do parents have with people around like that? Surely a slap is obviously different from a damn good beating?
Old 04 May 2005, 09:54 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dream Weaver
Today they get away with everything - my wife is a primary teacher, and there is currently a child that keep's running out of school, telling the teachers to F*** off, bullying other kids and generally casuing chaos - he is 9 years old ffs!!!

Because the school has some behaviour mentors in (which attracts a budget), the head wont exclude the child because it infers that the mentors arent working, and they would lose their budget.
See I don't understand why someone on the "right" side doesn't turn the law upside down and sue the school for failing in its duty of care to provide a correct environment for their children to learn in, or some such.
Old 04 May 2005, 09:59 AM
Cyberevo
Scooby Regular

Bring back the cane and slipper and the problems will be solved.
Old 04 May 2005, 01:34 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Shocking and disgusting
Old 04 May 2005, 01:50 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

this mother f*****r deserves to die, this country is going down the gutter and i play their fecking parents too, *******s the lot of them who dont teach manners to kids and no morals

they deserve to be cleansed from the streets, i hate scum so much, we need someone who cares for this country and punish's rapists, paedos and thieves and murderers, these c;unts got so much freedom they get away with everything, britain needs a strict dictatorship who will be fair on the good people and nasty to the evil *******s
Old 04 May 2005, 02:04 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
this mother f*****r deserves to die, this country is going down the gutter and i play their fecking parents too, *******s the lot of them who dont teach manners to kids and no morals

they deserve to be cleansed from the streets, i hate scum so much, we need someone who cares for this country and punish's rapists, paedos and thieves and murderers, these c;unts got so much freedom they get away with everything, britain needs a strict dictatorship who will be fair on the good people and nasty to the evil *******s
Mmm - I agree with the sentiment but I don't want a dictatorship thank you very much! Just a govenment that will actually get on and tackle crime rather than promising to "get tough on crime and the causes of crime" and then do little to improve things. There is little deterrent in this country, if your caught you have a pretty good chance of getting away with a slap on the wrists, if it ever makes it to court. When the courts do hand down a sentence it seems to be out of line with the nature of the crime. It needs a sort out.