Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Attacked by a BMW

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2005, 07:38 PM
matchmaker
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Attacked by a BMW

Went out for a short trip to PC World this afternoon. I was sitting at just on 30 mph when a blonde dame in an open topped Z3 roomed up behind me and sat about 2 feet off my back bumper Not the way to make Alan speed up We arrived at the 40 signs and I booted it up to just over 40. She repeated the performance - two feet off my bumper preening her hair in her rear view mirror. We reached the NSL signs but were by this time in traffic. Up to a roundabout in a queue of cars. My turn to get out - whoops, car coming too fast. I stopped. BMW bint didn't Bump!

I got out to inspect the damage. She sat quaking in her car Frightened of me? I'm only 5'11" and 14 stone

No damage visible on the cars. I snarled "learn to drive, you f*****g halfwit" and drove off.

I'm still mad
Old 27 April 2005, 07:44 PM
Wmscooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by matchmaker
Went out for a short trip to PC World this afternoon. I was sitting at just on 30 mph when a blonde dame in an open topped Z3 roomed up behind me and sat about 2 feet off my back bumper Not the way to make Alan speed up We arrived at the 40 signs and I booted it up to just over 40. She repeated the performance - two feet off my bumper preening her hair in her rear view mirror. We reached the NSL signs but were by this time in traffic. Up to a roundabout in a queue of cars. My turn to get out - whoops, car coming too fast. I stopped. BMW bint didn't Bump!

I got out to inspect the damage. She sat quaking in her car Frightened of me? I'm only 5'11" and 14 stone

No damage visible on the cars. I snarled "learn to drive, you f*****g halfwit" and drove off.

I'm still mad
id have taken her reg and details just to get any dinks or blemishes that may be on your car sorted out

when are these stupid people going to learn that theres speeds and signs to be adhered to not to mention sitting on the back of peoples bumpers

d1ckheads
Old 27 April 2005, 07:51 PM
dangerous dave
Scooby Regular

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/images/smilies/thumbsdown.gif[/img] We arrived at the 40 signs and I booted it up to just over 40.

What were you trying to prove by that then
Old 27 April 2005, 07:54 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Exclamation

Fair nuff if you had been speedin up stoppin in a hurry ( generally fcukin about)................But seeing as you hadnt you got a right to be mad for sure- Same sort a thing has happened to me......
The worst part is lots o people seem to drive in this manner ,trusting their brakes /reaction times implictly.....................even by bruv in law..
Old 27 April 2005, 08:09 PM
matchmaker
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dangerous dave
] We arrived at the 40 signs and I booted it up to just over 40.

What were you trying to prove by that then
Accelerating up to the legal limit??? In 4th

Last edited by matchmaker; 27 April 2005 at 08:11 PM.