Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Well I liked it!

Search this Thread

Old 27 April 2005, 10:51 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Well I liked it!

It's been a bad week for Lucifer, Hell is going to the dogs. Imp strikes on Monday, brimstone shortages on Tuesday and nothing that he does seems to have any influence on it at all so he decides to pay an old friend a visit.

After climbing the long stairway he finds himself at the pearly gates. He knocks three times on them and hears a voice, "Who is it?" Says St. Michael. "It's Old Nick" Says Lucifer. "Nick, I'll be right down" says St. Michael. A small door opens and St. Michael comes out and they both walk along the base of the wall talking about the weather. They eventually sit down on a bench and St. Michael says,
"So, what really brings you here Nick?"
"Well it's not going so well Mick. I have Imp strikes, brimstone shortages. I'm at a total loss, I need one of your business analysts, one of the good ones."
"I see.... I think I know the man, I'll send him down to you directly for a month and he will see you right"

One month later Hell is in much better shape, the whips are cracking, the furnaces are burning and Lucifer is having a jolly old time of it when all of a sudden he gets a call,
"Hello?"
"It's St. Michael, I was wondering how you wee getting on down there"
"Oh, your analyst is great! Hell is in much better shape, the whips are cracking, the furnaces are burning"
"I'm happy to hear that, can we have our analyst back now?"
"I'm sorry Mick, I think I'm going to keep him"
"You're what?"
"I'm going to keep him"
"But.. But.. you can't, you were going to send him back after a month!"
"Sue me"