Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Motorola V635

Search this Thread

Old 18 April 2005, 07:35 PM
C. Jay. k.
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorola V635

Got new phone today Motorola V635......very impressive bit of kit , even more so if I knew what was what particularly Mp3 side of things.Got software that Windows warn against downloading which I presume lets you into the gubbins of downloading MP3's???also got a transflash adapter and memory card which the manual doesn't tell you nowt about.
In short can someone please give me pointers regarding getting some tunes on my phone, in laymans terms because I ain't gadgy bright!
Colin
Old 18 April 2005, 08:18 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

It is a good phone eh !! I had the v600 prior to thie 635 and it has been a very good upgrade.

you get the cable and software with the phone so install the Mobile Phone Tools software, connect the phone and use the menu down the right hand side of the phone on screen.
Select the multi media icon and go to the melody studio. From there browse your system for mp3 files.
You can then transfer the mp3 file as a whole or in part as a ringtone.
As far as the the card and the adapter (despite not having used this) I assume you place the card in the adapter then that in to a card reader. You would then throw the mp3s / vids / ect on to the card from your system.
Old 18 April 2005, 09:53 PM
C. Jay. k.
Scooby Regular

cheers mate will install it in the morning