Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Comic Relief

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2005, 02:08 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comic Relief

Dont know if this has been covered but here goes anyway .............

I was watching a bit of this drivel last night & this morning (recorded what i missed) !

Fame Academy - Over 8 & a half million votes at what 25p each ?? they make 1.8 million ish, so were did the other 300k or whatever it was go ??

Profiteering again bt

Next point - Goverments of these third world countrys, we all sat through these appalling videos of people suffering, its just not right !!

So why dont there Goverments pay out & stop spending money on lavish gifts & keeping the leaders rich

Why dont our Goverments just wipe out there debt & have an end to it all ??

It just seems that we Britains have always to dig deep to help everyone else when the powers at be could just dig deep themselves & sort the worlds problems ??

Maybe i am wrong but its my opinion !!

Anyway i have just put on my flamesuit

Stephen
Old 12 March 2005, 02:30 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

>It just seems that we Britains have always to dig deep to help everyone else when the powers at be could just dig deep themselves & sort the worlds problems ??

I dont think digging .25p each or buying one red nose is much to dig deep,is it?

Other thing is, British people dont *have to* help but thanks to those thoughtful British guys who realised this country is far more priviledged and,thirld world is desperate.So, its your own British peoples' idea to raise money you know!

Debts should be dropped and governments of these poor countries should be taught how to operate.But its not that simple.So, what can be done,gets done.People still can be helped no matter what.If you wait for those governments to change their attitude,you could be waiting for next 10 generations of suffering population out there.