Search this Thread

Old 16 February 2005, 05:17 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default slap on the face of western style decomcrazy

democrazy or democracy i had a laugh a few days back

usa was trying to get a traitor a puppet like ayad allawi to win the elections and guess what the iraqis choose haha, awesome an ayatollah i had a laugh couldnt believe it.

it will be hard for the usa to take control of the oil now me thinks, specially the way its messing around iran, all iran need to do is trigger the shia majority into a frenzy that will butcher all marines and kick them out, specially when syria and lebanon are majority shia too

what do u guys think
Old 16 February 2005, 05:18 PM
stevem2k
Scooby Regular

I think you are a troll
Old 16 February 2005, 05:24 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by stevem2k
I think you are a troll

i def aint its a good discussion coz the usa hate ayatollahs dont they they were expecting them all to vote for allawi
Old 16 February 2005, 05:27 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

time to dust off them nukes
Old 16 February 2005, 05:31 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

blunt knife - head off
Old 16 February 2005, 05:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by unclebuck
blunt knife - head off

u do crack me up so u still want your foreskin beheaded haha
Old 16 February 2005, 05:34 PM
stormyuklondon1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
time to dust off them nukes
thats a terrible thing to say

those fuel/ air bombs would have the same desired effect, but will be much gentler on the enviroment, leaving lots of lovely useable real estate for hotels.
Old 16 February 2005, 05:36 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by stormyuklondon1
thats a terrible thing to say

those fuel/ air bombs would have the same desired effect, but will be much gentler on the enviroment, leaving lots of lovely useable real estate for hotels.

mate u from stormfront.org
Old 16 February 2005, 05:54 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
democrazy or democracy i had a laugh a few days back

usa was trying to get a traitor a puppet like ayad allawi to win the elections and guess what the iraqis choose haha, awesome an ayatollah i had a laugh couldnt believe it.

it will be hard for the usa to take control of the oil now me thinks, specially the way its messing around iran, all iran need to do is trigger the shia majority into a frenzy that will butcher all marines and kick them out, specially when syria and lebanon are majority shia too

what do u guys think
allawi not winning is a great result and i'm sure it's viewed positively in both washington and london. why? because it lends credibility to this whole process - and is a gratifyingly hard poke in the eye to all the noisy, left-wing and card-carrying yank haters in the EU & the media who have been remorselessly bleating "this election is a sham."

4 what it's worth, i think you'll find that the long term result is that democracy coming to iraq will help finally and fatally undermine iran's tottering tyrannical theocracy. iran has an increasingly vocal movement for democratic reform, particularly amongst the young who don't want to spend their lives being governed by rabid loonies on an Allah death-trip: this election will only help assist its arrival.

"democrazy or democracy" - snappy. i like it.
Old 16 February 2005, 05:59 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Holy Ghost
allawi not winning is a great result and i'm sure it's viewed positively in both washington and london. why? because it lends credibility to this whole process - and is a gratifyingly hard poke in the eye to all the noisy, left-wing and card-carrying yank haters in the EU & the media who have been remorselessly bleating "this election is a sham."

4 what it's worth, i think you'll find that the long term result is that democracy coming to iraq will help finally and fatally undermine iran's tottering tyrannical theocracy. iran has an increasingly vocal movement for democratic reform, particularly amongst the young who don't want to spend their lives being governed by rabid loonies on an Allah death-trip: this election will only help assist its arrival.

"democrazy or democracy" - snappy. i like it.

u talk about iran dude , it gives more rights to people than alot of islamic countries except for syria and lebanon and malaysia and indonesia, iran is still one of the best ones out their, specially khatami he is a good guy

pure sharia is awesome, but what u see in iran and afghanistan, that isnt proper sharia

proper sharia was over a 1000 yrs ago, even the arab christians and jews wanted to live among muslim quarters rather than their own with tyrannical rabbi's and priests.

u know the gibraltar story dont u, it means jabar al tariq the guy who conquered it, it was the christian peasants who helped them defeat their christian leaders, and same with constantine , it was a liberation
Old 16 February 2005, 06:07 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

u talk about iran dude , it gives more rights to people than alot of islamic countries except for syria and lebanon and malaysia and indonesia, iran is still one of the best ones out their, specially khatami he is a good guy

pure sharia is awesome, but what u see in iran and afghanistan, that isnt proper sharia

proper sharia was over a 1000 yrs ago, even the arab christians and jews wanted to live among muslim quarters rather than their own with tyrannical rabbi's and priests.

u know the gibraltar story dont u, it means jabar al tariq the guy who conquered it, it was the christian peasants who helped them defeat their christian leaders, and same with constantine , it was a liberation
this is getting deep man, i need a beer
Old 16 February 2005, 06:20 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by kingofturds
this is getting deep man, i need a beer

make it alcohol free
Old 16 February 2005, 08:28 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

well it's just not my cup of tea and i totally reject the extreme intolerance and fascism it often so publicly espouses. and nor is it the cup of tea for all but a tiny handful of british citizens.

personally i place my freedom above all and i like it untainted by the corrosive theocratic totalitarianism that comes with all fundamentalist religions, regardless of their persuasion.

history dooms tyranny to failure: the iranian regime will fall and will do so by the hands of its own people.
Old 16 February 2005, 08:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Holy Ghost
well it's just not my cup of tea and i totally reject the extreme intolerance and fascism it often so publicly espouses. and nor is it the cup of tea for all but a tiny handful of british citizens.

personally i place my freedom above all and i like it untainted by the corrosive theocratic totalitarianism that comes with all fundamentalist religions, regardless of their persuasion.

history dooms tyranny to failure: the iranian regime will fall and will do so by the hands of its own people.

but all regimes fall mate, its only natural people get sick of it, u can only oppress people for so long, i say dont do it from the beginning

religions arent fundamental but people are

and also mate theirs a difference between fundamental and extreme dont u think