Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why I am "racist"

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2005, 07:09 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why I am "racist"

For a start the price we pay to fly these "Brits" back to England, so they can be kept in our prisons at our expense.

Then of course there are those which, abuse the system. Not everyone I know as I pointed out to someone the other day. (In fact I dont like anyone abusing the system)

Then to the biggest reason of all, jealousy, thanks to R&Bs Black gangster image. All I ever here now a days from white girls of similar age to myself is he is so fit cus he's black. I want to get with a black man and have black kids so he can dress like nelly etc.

Then we get the I want to sleep with black men because they have a bigger man hood statements.

I am also very bitter towards the way some of my black friends have no respect for british law. I would say that 95% of my black friends smoke weed regularly. Most drive without insurance etc.yet they believe that they are doing nothing wrong and that the police have it in for them.

I also do not like some of their other ethics, the word no is not accepted in sexual practices until it has been repeated many times. I often see rich people from Dubai etc who are over here for 2 or 3 years entice lots of young girls to sleep with them/get with them by spending lavish amounts of money on them.

Also what is socially acceptable, I have been with one of my black friends on many occasions when he uses explicit sexual language and tells girls what he would like to do to them quite openly and it is perfectly acceptable, if I were to say this I would be branded a pervert etc.

Finally my past 3 exs have either cheated on me or have gone onto someone who is black. Take for instance one of my ex gf some time ago, who went off with a 32 year old black guy, who offered to treat her like a queen and often flashed his wodge of 50s, this girl was 14 at the time.

Now excuse me if I feel threatened or second best to the black man. On the other hand I do have a number of friends/assosciates who are black, who know my views and accept them yet they do not find me racist. I often tell them jokes which would be deemed racist by many white people yet they laugh with me and find the funny side to them.

Ian
Old 25 January 2005, 07:12 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Souns like sour grapes mate...go smoke some weed and bang some girls...you'll feel miles better!
Old 25 January 2005, 07:13 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

I'd say most white blokes have done the above too.

Funny post though
Old 25 January 2005, 07:17 PM
yoza
BANNED

On the subject of racism,

I have black friends who call each other " ****** ", I find it odd but its just part of conversation, yet if I called them the same its not accepted.

I have seen graffitti on walls written by spineless w4nkers calling me a......... " wigger ", because I have black friends.

It means white ****** apparently, how sad.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:19 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza
On the subject of racism,

I have black friends who call each other " ****** ", I find it odd but its just part of conversation, yet if I called them the same its not accepted.

I have seen graffitti on walls written by spineless w4nkers calling me a......... " wigger ", because I have black friends.

It means white ****** apparently, how sad.
One of my black mates actually said to me that he respected me, because I didn't act like a wigger around them.

I speak to them normally rather then addressing them as bruv or homie or ******. and dont feel the need to wear over sized cloths and my cap in the "black" way
Old 25 January 2005, 07:22 PM
yoza
BANNED

I didnt realise that to be a wigger you had to act in the manor you describe.

I am me, and act like me, I was branded a wigger simply for having black mates.

You either miss read my post or your stupid.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:24 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

I didnt realise that to be a wigger you had to act in the manor you describe.

I am me, and act like me, I was branded a wigger simply for having black mates.

You either miss read my post or your stupid.
No in order to be a wigger, apparently you have to want to be black, and act as if you are.

Trending Topics

Old 25 January 2005, 07:25 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

I thought a wigger was some white guy trying to be black, like that ***** Westwood. Wigger does not mean having black mates, nor being the ethnic minority in a group of mates IMO

Edit to say Yoza, whoever called you you a wigger for the reasons you describe is probably ignorant through stupidity

Last edited by Jay m A; 25 January 2005 at 07:30 PM.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:27 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Yes - the ****** thing which is a term of enderement between their goodselves but a racist slur if I call it them??? Baffling....
Dont get me started on MOBO's but no MOWO's... At least they allow some white musicians in to play now
There are horrendous double standards if you look hard enough - but Im sure they think whites get the rub of the green...
Thing is I smoke weed, have lavished cash on, and bedded loadsa younger birds in my time (they were the days) and respect for the law really has nothing to do with race - there's no ethnic community in Tellins at all (except for scousers only kiddin Yoza) and crime a plenty!!!
P
Old 25 January 2005, 07:31 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

And now i'm with you, i'm close to tears 'cos i know i'm almost here,only almost here says:
who u moanin bout that 2?!?!...i LOVE black men
This what annoys me, I don't go around saying I LOVE white woman. I just point out when there is a fit girl. But apparantly nowaday every black guy is great because they are black.

Racist no, jealous most definately.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:40 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Does anybodies black mates "Pistol whip" you??
Old 25 January 2005, 07:43 PM
yoza
BANNED

Got me thinkin now, do I try and 'act' black?

I use the sunbeds to darken my skin.

I love to sun bathe for the same result.

I have a small ****, but never miss a opportunity to make it bigger.

Im a **** swimmer.

I have a broad nose.

I can dance.

I find Halle Berry attractive.

I am comfortable in a pub or club mainly attended by black people.

I dont worry when watching the MOBO awards that all the winners are black.

Hmmmmm maybe I do.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:44 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

...or bussa cap in yo' ***??
Old 25 January 2005, 07:51 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

I'm afraid to say that you guys must live on the wrong side of town. Thats why you meet only/mainly the type of black guys and white girls you talk of. No self respecting educated black/ethnic would refer to himself as a ****** etc.
No self respecting educated white woman I know would say I want to **** a blackman because he has a big ***** or looks like nellie etc.
You need to get a better job and live in a nicer area and mix with better people
Old 25 January 2005, 07:56 PM
yoza
BANNED

Mr Singh,

Nicer area...........

Have you seen Nellies house, Ive heard him reffer to black friends a *******.

He has a really nice house/houses..........or should I say crib......LOL
Old 25 January 2005, 07:57 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Mr Singh,

Nicer area...........

Yes, it's a culture thing - not a money thing.
Old 25 January 2005, 07:59 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Farmer1, how old are you mate? - just curious.
Old 25 January 2005, 08:01 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by skoobidude
Farmer1, how old are you mate? - just curious.
Old 25 January 2005, 08:03 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Wink

Mr Singh,

Nicer area...........

Yoza. I've read your posts before and know you are a straight up guy and that comment was'nt really directed at you.
Anybody who refers to himself as ******,no matter what the size of his crib is ignorant. I did mention educated etc and I doubt whether nellie or any of the gangsta rappers have a Harvard education.
It also suits them to use such words because it helps them make millions of dollars. I'd consider callind myself anything for $10 million! LOL

Regards, Deep

ps no need to call me Mr Singh, Deep will do!
Old 25 January 2005, 08:07 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TheBigMan
Yes, it's a culture thing - not a money thing.
No not money. A drug dealer can have more money than any of us put together. Its a class thing. Poor blacks and white trash etc( and asian trash of course!)
Old 25 January 2005, 08:07 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

I did mention educated etc and I doubt whether nellie or any of the gangsta rappers have a Harvard education.
They may have not gone to Harvard but many of the black rap artists are from middle class families.
Old 25 January 2005, 08:13 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by gsm1
They may have not gone to Harvard but many of the black rap artists are from middle class families.
True,inc P Diddy/daddy etc,but as I mentioned if you can make 10s of millions by acting like a prat would'nt you?
Old 25 January 2005, 08:41 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Deep Singh
True,inc P Diddy/daddy etc,but as I mentioned if you can make 10s of millions by acting like a prat would'nt you?
Loads of white kids try to "act black" as do alot of Asians. Identity crisis. White kids want to move away from "mummy and daddy on the grange" mentality and alot of Asians (mostly Hindu and Muslim in my experience) want DESPERATELY to be black as they HATE the fact they come from what is essentially a third world country.

I find it little more than amusing though this phenomena would not be taking place if it weren't for the fact England is basically a soft touch and a melting pot for anyone who wishes to come here.

That is not racist - it's a simple statement on human nature.
Old 25 January 2005, 09:06 PM
jfrf
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by farmer1
. All I ever here now a days from white girls of similar age to myself is he is so fit cus he's black. I want to get with a black man and have black kids so he can dress like nelly etc.
Then we get the I want to sleep with black men because they have a bigger man hood statements.
sounds like youre hanging around with a bunch of D*ckheads/chavs in the first place.
i dont think any of the people i know or work with sleepp with a black person for this reason alone.
Old 25 January 2005, 09:06 PM
Cyberevo
Scooby Regular

Black people call each other ******* as a pi$$ take to all the white people that have called them ******* over the years. It's not acceptable for big ron to say that sort of stuff.
Old 25 January 2005, 09:11 PM
TheBigMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Cyberevo
Black people call each other ******* as a pi$$ take to all the white people that have called them ******* over the years. It's not acceptable for big ron to say that sort of stuff.
Funny as **** though.

what a n0b.
Old 25 January 2005, 09:24 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=TheBigMan]Loads of white kids try to "act black" as do alot of Asians. Identity crisis. White kids want to move away from "mummy and daddy on the grange" mentality and alot of Asians (mostly Hindu and Muslim in my experience) want DESPERATELY to be black as they HATE the fact they come from what is essentially a third world country.

I[/QUOTE

If its a phase then it no big deal as we all go through them. The original post was about black guys acting' bad' breaking the law by driving without insurance and smoking pot. It was also about white girls who love/want to sleep with them because they want to be associated with these 'bad boys'

I'm saying that those kind of blacks and whites are chavs.Its unfortunate that these guys have to mix with them. Find better friends/ assocaites and a better class of woman to try and sleep with.

As for Asians acting black because they come from a third world country is not true. Its for one of two reasons,either its a phase and so no problem or secondly because they are scum bags going nowhere in life and therefore not worth me even talking about.

My whole point was that all the people mentioned in the first post whether blacks,'wiggers', 'bad boy' asians or the white slappers they sleep with are all a bunch of wasters. The only solution is to have the least possible to do with them,ie be a snob like me and only live/hang around with whites/blacks/asians who are secure enough in their lives/jobs/relationships not to act like prats
Old 25 January 2005, 09:31 PM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

So the princes which come over from Dubai are chavs are they.
Old 25 January 2005, 09:36 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by farmer1
Then to the biggest reason of all, jealousy, thanks to R&Bs Black gangster image. All I ever here now a days from white girls of similar age to myself is he is so fit cus he's black. I want to get with a black man and have black kids so he can dress like nelly etc.

I am also very bitter towards the way some of my black friends have no respect for british law. I would say that 95% of my black friends smoke weed regularly. Most drive without insurance etc.yet they believe that they are doing nothing wrong and that the police have it in for them.

I also do not like some of their other ethics, the word no is not accepted in sexual practices until it has been repeated many times. I often see rich people from Dubai etc who are over here for 2 or 3 years entice lots of young girls to sleep with them/get with them by spending lavish amounts of money on them.

Also what is socially acceptable, I have been with one of my black friends on many occasions when he uses explicit sexual language and tells girls what he would like to do to them quite openly and it is perfectly acceptable, if I were to say this I would be branded a pervert etc.

Finally my past 3 exs have either cheated on me or have gone onto someone who is black. Take for instance one of my ex gf some time ago, who went off with a 32 year old black guy, who offered to treat her like a queen and often flashed his wodge of 50s, this girl was 14 at the time.

Now excuse me if I feel threatened or second best to the black man. On the other hand I do have a number of friends/assosciates who are black, who know my views and accept them yet they do not find me racist. I often tell them jokes which would be deemed racist by many white people yet they laugh with me and find the funny side to them.

Ian
as far as I can see it, the main problem you have is with popular culture.
with the rise of RnB, hip hop and other music from over the water, it is now no longer a stigma to be bling. Its a lifestyle statement, irrelevent of skin colour, which tries to persuade people that material wealth is all important and it should also be flashed around at every opportunity.

You would be just as upset by black people flashing their wealth around as you would be just as upset if a white bloke did it, would you not? The same goes for dodging insurance, smoking puff and making overtly suggestive comments to the opposite sex.

From that conclusion, I dont think you are racist, just jealous of a culture whos main status symbol is ostentatious flaunting of wealth, which you dont have and the crassness of the "gangsta" lifestyle.

It seems to me that you are fascinated by this state of affairs and disgusted by the fact that you cant join in. So you have two options, either get rich and do it yourself (which is easier said than done, let me tell you) or turn your back on it and embrace a different lifestyle outside of the media obsession of whatever is "in" at the moment.

Stop reading newspapers, stop reading celebrity gossip and stop listening to "popular" music.

Once you do this, you are free to find your own way in life and arrive at a lifestyle that you find is acceptable and not what the mainstream is trying to push onto you because it is "cool". Don't be upset that girls are seduced by money and fashion, if they truly cared about you, they would not waver from you. By that yardstick you are better than them and better off without them too.

Once you have found YOUR way to live your life, you will find yourself a happier person. It may take a while, but you will know when you have found what you're looking for.

astraboy.