Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Celebrity (?) Big Brother

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2005, 07:55 AM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Celebrity (?) Big Brother

I rarely tune in to any of those reality TV programmes and there wasn't much on the box last night so I was zapping around and thought I'd stop on Celebrity Big Brother for a couple of minutes on my way to the next channel.

Who ARE these people? Are they supposed to be celebrities? They must be Z-list material. Okay, I recognize McCrirrick (sp) but have absolutely no idea who the rest of them are. There's the token blonde who, I guess, if she was wearing makeup I might have an inkling of who she is and there's a bunch of 30-something guys whom I've never seen before in my life. Who are they? Some boy band?

And the decor of the place ! Looks fine and dandy but who put the statue in the corner - the one which looks like a cross-breed between Michael Jackson and something from a Freddie Kreuger nightmare. Well, I thought it was a statue UNTIL IT MOVED !!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHH !!!! Who or what the hell is it??? That shouldn't be let out without a government health warning stamped on it's forehead ! As soon as the camera landed on that I decided to flip to the next channel - I reckon I could be scarred for life having seen that !

I won't be watching again, nor will I be googling the answer as to who these people are as I might accidentally click on "Images" and lose my breakfast but I'm curious to know who they are and what they are supposedly famous for. I'm sure those of you with a stronger stomach than mine will be able to tell me
Old 14 January 2005, 08:18 AM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

I can't believe you didn't recognise Brigitte Nielsen, a woman who after years of appearing to be a complete jerk on such shows as Wogan and Fantasy Football League actually comes across as rather a nice person when she's not p!ssed up. Maybe she's mellowed with age. The FREAK is Jackie Stallone, Sylvester's mum, Brigitte's ex mother-in law, **** reader to the stars and all-round fruitloop. She's 80 you know. She does look like she's been dragged through life backwards by her hair whilst being stung repeatedly on lips by hornets. Weird. Caprice is 'the token blonde', there's some lad from some boy band, some guy from some soap and Bez, the former 'dancer' with The Happy Mondays. Oh yeah, there's Lisa sommat-or-other. Not sure what she does but I think she got sacked from Radio 1 once for not turning up to work when they were live in Ibiza - at least so I'm informed by my girlfriend.

I don't watch the show that much but I do enjoy Big Brother's Efourum on E4 about 7.30. The guy who hosts that has a very subtle sense of humour and although he talks a bit strangely can be quite entertaining. I'm 'forced' to watch most of the broadcasts about the show by the girlfriend, but I have to say I do quite like Efourum.
Old 14 January 2005, 10:14 AM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

I didn't watch an awful lot of it TBH - I got scared after seeing what I now know to be Stallone's mother. Hard to believe anyone bred from that - they should've been given a heavy custodial sentence !

Think I'll skip it from now on...thanks !
Old 14 January 2005, 10:26 AM
andym172
Scooby Regular

Jackie's conversation with Bez last night was hilarious. It appears nobody understands the poor lad - I hope he wins.
Old 14 January 2005, 10:31 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

caprice looks rough as owt. slys mum, blimy who had a go on that to create him? must have been blind. surely no-one can look that bad?

John is a class act but I still refuse to watch it because of the rest of the freaks in there.

Lisa I anson or somethng is her name, when they did the Radio 1 live thing she was out partying all the time and forgot about work...lol so she got the boot. remember her being quite a good dj too when she was playing
Old 14 January 2005, 11:07 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
caprice looks rough as owt. slys mum, blimy who had a go on that to create him? must have been blind. surely no-one can look that bad?

John is a class act but I still refuse to watch it because of the rest of the freaks in there.

Lisa I anson or somethng is her name, when they did the Radio 1 live thing she was out partying all the time and forgot about work...lol so she got the boot. remember her being quite a good dj too when she was playing

Mmm Lisa has gained the odd stone or two since those days as well.
Old 14 January 2005, 11:12 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andym172
Jackie's conversation with Bez last night was hilarious. It appears nobody understands the poor lad - I hope he wins.
Absolutely agree. Tears were rolling down my eyes I was laughing so much. The women is a gem. I hope she wins it
Old 14 January 2005, 12:13 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

I think I will be emotionally scared for life by this vision of John McCrirrick getting a titty w@nk off his wife
Old 14 January 2005, 12:14 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andym172
That was quality

"No a band. B - A - N - D"
Old 14 January 2005, 01:03 PM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Funny that, got in from the pub last night and was flicking through the channels. Got to E4 and thought what the hell give it a few mins. Bez and Bridgitte were the only ones still up. After a while the converstaion got round to the fact that people in the "outside world" were probably watching there conversation. Bez goes I can't believe people watch this sh*t or words to that effect. I realised I was, turned off the telly, and went to bed
Old 17 January 2005, 10:21 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Red face

can't believe how rude lisa ??? is. She really wants a slap.
Old 17 January 2005, 10:37 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Tonight was quality.
That argument between John & Lisa was hilarious
Old 17 January 2005, 10:44 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Unhappy

She is foul.