Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ebay problem/quiery

Search this Thread

Old 14 December 2004, 09:13 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay problem/quiery

Hi people, right the misses used my acct to buy some shoes of ebay,Sacha shoes to be precise, aparently they are a good brand and she won the auction for £20. they are advertised as condition new and size 4.... anyhow we paid and have been left positive feedback pretty much straight away. Shoes arrive today and woman aint happy with them, she suspects they are fake but cant be 100% although inside the heal strap there is some writing stamped onto it which has had a normal Bio pen go over it too cover up what it said. there is a label on the sole of 1 of the shoes saying 4 on it although on the actual sole in bio again u can see the number 3 has been written on BOTH shoes, the shoes are too small for the misses so we are led to believe they are a size 3 shoe probably fake/knocked off from a market stall rather than a "new" "branded" shoe.....

So the misses aint happy and wants to know if I can send them back. will I have any trouble doing this? can the seller refuse to refund me the money? They have a good feedback rating, 99.9% from a few hundred sales..... where do I stand guys? if I end up having to leave negative feedback is the seller allowed to change their feedback about me? i.e change from giving me negative instead of the positive already left....

thanks people

Dave
Old 14 December 2004, 09:16 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

how much do these shoes cost in the shops?

if it sounds too good to be true.........
Old 14 December 2004, 09:18 PM
Nick
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How did you pay for the shoes?

Best first to email the seller politely & say that you are not pleased with them as they are not of the quality expected. Don't go making accusations (yet) if you don't have definate evidence. It's likely that you can just send back the shoes & get a refund.

If you leave neg feedback, the seller can respond to your neg feedback but cannot change their positive feedback already left.
Old 14 December 2004, 09:35 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

OK cool the shoes are about £50-60 in the shops IIRC and misses got them for £20.... it sounded like the seller had bought them and never wore them, dont think they are like a power seller with bulk loads of them..... if that makes sence. they do look unworn which is fair enough but defo look more like a pair of shoes off the market..... I didnt want to kick up a fuss for £20 if its gonna scare my feedback but if its not I'll at least send a polite email off to the seller and see where that gets me

thanks for the replies guys