Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Drunken chavs.

Search this Thread

Old 12 December 2004, 07:01 PM
Craig W
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drunken chavs.

I left the venue i was on the door at last night at around 3am, to get to my car i have to walk past another nightclub. I was about to walk up the alley which leads up the side of the club and saw some birds leaving the club and walking up the alley also. Some chavs who were hanging around the back of the club tried to chat them up but the girls just ignored them and walked past. At this point the girls were about 10 metres infront of the lads when one of the little ****s picked up a bottle and threw it with force towards the girls.
The bottle missed one of their heads by literally inches and smashed against the wall next to her. The chav and his mates all roared with laughter.

WTF they was thinking i dont know, if that bottle was a couple of inches to the right she'd have been KO'd and he'd be facing a good few years in prison, possibly alot longer.
It wasn't even if the girls could duck out of the way because they was walking away so had their backs to them.

Old 12 December 2004, 08:15 PM
Terzo 333
Scooby Regular

I'm hoping you kicked the **** out of them then
Old 12 December 2004, 08:43 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Craig - well done for knocking the sh1te out of them ........ bet the young ladies were EVER so grateful??

Pete
Old 12 December 2004, 10:34 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

its getting serious, outside my place of work is sum traffic lights

lights on red, green man on, old woman just about to fire up her legs to cross the road, i start to pull out the junction (because the red lights makes my exit clear) to see this van come hurtling towards me, i kick off, and two "charva/chavs" stick there fingers up at me from inside the van!!

im pretty pissed off at this moment, the red mist comes down i drive down the road and there slamming on the vans brakes constantly infront of me??.

so i overtook them, pulled them over and beat the living **** out of the driver.
jobs a good un, ****en ****** cried that he did not drive through a red light and never saw any old woman

well i worked that one out you tit.
Old 12 December 2004, 10:43 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

had a similar incident a good few years ago, however, I was that drunken chav

Didn't throw a bottle, but I brandished a *weapon* (alleged)

In my drunken rejected anger I decided to run across the road to show the young ladies what they were missing, I gave them the "half lighthouse"

Unfortunateley my trousers dropped too far, and I ended up face down in the road with my trolleys round my ankles, when I thought things couldn't get any worse, I found myself bathed in the soothing headlights of a police car. The coppers were pretty cool about it though, they offered me indecent exposure or drunk n' disordeley. I did't fancy being on the sex offenders register, so D&D was the obvious choice.

A night in the cells did it for me, I am a reformed citizen, never felt the need since
Old 13 December 2004, 02:27 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Craig, i guess the chav couldnt take rejection all that well a?
Old 13 December 2004, 06:35 AM
Craig W
Scooby Regular

I didn't kick the crap out of them, no. Im not rolling around on the floor fighting with 4-5 blokes when nothing really happened - as stupid as it was. If the bottle had've hit her then yeah i'd have had to have done something... it's too easy to lose your door licence these days, even if you look at someone dodgy they're running off to the police with you badge number trying to get you thrown off the doors - times have changed.
I made sure the girls were ok and walked them to a taxi. I told a couple of coppers up the road what had happened and they didn't see bothered so there was no more i could do.