Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

MMMmmm, sounds like an offer I cannot refuse..

Search this Thread

Old 03 December 2004, 11:21 AM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MMMmmm, sounds like an offer I cannot refuse..

SCAM email.

"HELLO
It is my great pleasure of mailing you after going through your profile in a website when i was searching for what i have needed.on that website i saw your mail address that is why i have to mail you without any hesitation and i also read your comment about your product and that is what make me found you so interesting.
i am the OPERATION MANAGER for the hancock insurance company (HIC) located in BOSTON at NEW YORK.
we will like you to help us for some little items, that is very important to us because our company here in boston as just establish a branch in nigeria in past few months,due to our nigeria staffs suggestion in a meeting last week, there are many competitive insurance company in nigeria , that is why we have decided to do some impressive things that will influence the customer to the company , so we like you to help us get these little items , but before i send you the type of items, i will like you to send us your contact address including your phone number, also we will like you to reply us as soon as possible if you can also help us to ship these little items to nigeria through any of these international shipping agent in your area (DHL,UPS orFEDEX), don't worry about the the bills ,we are going to pay you all necessary bill that will cost you for the transaction. if you can help us please don't hestitate to mail us back as soon as possible for what we require .
precious reagrd
"
What B0ll0x