Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Bush team decries Kerry's use of intelligence during debate

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2004, 12:17 AM
||VaNDaL||
Scooby Regular

Location: I am lost. I have gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bush team decries Kerry's use of intelligence during debate

Bush team decries Kerry's use of intelligence during debate

Saying that the office of the president should have sole disclosure on how to share intelligence with the American public, top Bush aides today complained that John Kerry's blatant use of intellect during the presidential debates was a breach of national insecurity.

"I don't think most people realize the full ramifications of what went on the other night," said Ron Vester, White House liaison to incumbent connectivity. "This country can ill afford an intelligence breach outside of the normal relations between this president and the public he represents."

Other analysts agree. "The American people have come to expect less intelligence over the past four years as is apparent in the president’s high approval ratings," said one insider. "The other night John Kerry said things that force American's to really think, and I believe, quite frankly, they are not ready for that."

The office of the Attorney General expects a full investigation into the intelligence breach before any future debates get underway. One source suggested that the John Ashcroft would himself temporarily suspend some drug laws and insist that Democratic contender, John Kerry smoke marijuana before any future debate or public appearance.