Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Chavford Centre

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2004, 04:43 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chavford Centre

Lovely day at the Trafford centre yesterday being barged and jossled, cant stand the place, full of scumbags, to cap it all coming to the car park there was a fully grown man p1ssing against the wall in a non too discrete way, my wife taken aback must have causght his eye as he said, 'want a look luv', didnt seem drunk but I really cant beleive the British public, shoud have twatted him but scum like that seem to be afforded the same protection under law that I do and I have more to lose, got back to the car and there was a quantity of McDonalds wrappers on it, perfect.

I am never going there again, internet shopping only from now on.
Old 22 August 2004, 04:59 PM
yoza
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a sh1thole isnt it.

It seems not to be used by normal shoppers, but by gangs of girls and lads trying to impress each other by being *****.

More like a youth centre than a shopping centre.

I think they go there to sit off, have a smoke, and be abusive, take on a Maccies and then go the Pictures.

I only go there at Christmas now, its no better, but I like the deccies.....

Oh, by the way went to CostCo today to check out their watch collection, and they had two full isles of Christmas stock.
Old 22 August 2004, 05:03 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the place - Usually book a room at the Travel Inn on site - shop all avo - back - changed and a seat at the bar in Dexters until tiggy's livens up - then a stagger back to the hotel...
You wanna try shopping round Tellins fella - the trafford centre is like shopping in Beverly Hills compared to here Problem these days is that every shopping centre has a concentration of scumfolk. I don my scum-elimination blinkers and just get on with it.
People watching should be an olympic sport - but that fella in the car park - law or no law - I'd have embraced being bound over for a few months if it meant him being knocked spark out. I'd have also got the missus to stamp on his tats.
Shocking