Motorola V525 help

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2004, 12:21 PM
Coopz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorola V525 help

Hi Guys n gals,

Just got this phone yesterday and it's now all charged up and ready to go! Does anybody know where i can get free MP3 tunes sent to my phone? Also does anybody know if you can get rid of the Vodafone Live key?

Thanks in advance
Old 20 August 2004, 03:35 PM
T.C
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Coopz
Hi Guys n gals,

Just got this phone yesterday and it's now all charged up and ready to go! Does anybody know where i can get free MP3 tunes sent to my phone? Also does anybody know if you can get rid of the Vodafone Live key?

Thanks in advance
I downloaded a ring tone direct from the Vodafone site through my phone and that cost a one off of £2.50.

Like you I have not been able to turn off the live key, but I am still finding my way around it!

If you do an engine search for free ringtones, there are quite a few sites that come off, you just need to make sure that all of them are compatible with the 525 which most of them are! But it was a few weeks ago I looked!
Old 20 August 2004, 03:41 PM
Stealth
Scooby Regular

do a search on hotbot.com for free polyphonic tones and they give the option to listen to the tune in MP3 format, save it to your HDD and send it to the phone via IR or buy an uplink cable
Old 20 August 2004, 04:40 PM
Coopz
Scooby Regular

Cheers peeps,

one other thing, i've taken a few pictures and not had any problems and now all of a sudden the pictures once saved are coming up all distorted, as if its zoomed in by about 90%! Is my new phone fecked or have i got to do something on the settings?