Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ibiza

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2004, 08:41 AM
letdown
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ibiza

Me and the Mrs are planning to go to Ibiza mid-June. Now seeing that Im now 31 and the Mrs 30 we dont want to be near the Chavs. Can someone recommend a resort that is nice and Chav free?
Idealy we will get a cab to the Clubs...etc...etc. Not wanting them on my doorstep. I cant be doing with youths vomitting outside my window at night. Nor used condoms on the beach!

Please help as Im stuffed at the moment.

Old 31 May 2004, 12:06 PM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

I have an apartment in Calla Llonga, it is 8 miles from the nearest club (Space) and about the same distance to the Old Town (City Centre). It has two hotels, and is in a little cove with its own beach and a boat can pick you up and take you to Formenterra or Ibiza Town.

Please note this is the opposite side of Ibiza form San Antonio (translates as Chav City) not Saint Antony.

Buses are about 50/60p a go. And scooters can be hired from the local pub, which give you a couple of free drinks then hand over the scotters LOL.

A chav free club would tend to be pacha offseason as its in the city centre and tends to be frequented by the Ibithans themselves.
Old 31 May 2004, 08:27 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
Avoid pacha on fri or sats as its full of locals who are rude, arrogant and downright nasty. Also avoid pahca altogether as the security staff find people they see with a bit of cash, through them out the back door then beat the **** out of them and rob them.
I've had some of the best nights ever in Pacha.... never seen any problems mate. Last year though it was more popular with the Spanish than ever.
Old 01 June 2004, 02:16 PM
stevey
Scooby Regular

been a few times now as we've got friends there always enjoy it just avoid the hotspots i.e san antonio