Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Goes to show, customer service

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2004, 05:14 PM
Ch!lledBudwei2er
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goes to show, customer service

It seems to me these days, customer service doesnt mean as much to a lot of comapies, and all trust seems to have vanished.

Been wanting to try some of the new Meguiars NXT products for a while and only had one shop in the UK that could supply the products I need.

When I recived the said product one of them had a dodgy fitted cap and so half the bottle had leaked all inside the bubble wrap, making a mess when I opend the bottle, as you could not see it from the outside. Lucky I was in the kitchen or it would have gone all over the carpet.

Not only has it taken two weeks to get replies from the comapny, there best offer due to them considering that Im not telling the truth, as they test every product before sending them out, and that it's not a courier fault, is they will reinbusre half the bottle price :evil:

In the future Ill not be using them, and neither will anyone I know.

So on that note all I can say is http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/ take a bow, nothing but 100% customer service and prices, takes a human touch I spose.
Old 14 May 2004, 05:28 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I purchased some Clearkote products from seriousperformance and didn't have any probs, advised me what to get which wasn't as expensive as what I'd first rung up to discuss and the stuff turned up reasonably swiftly.
Old 14 May 2004, 05:59 PM
Ch!lledBudwei2er
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just in case there any confusion, it was NOT seriousperformace that I was talking about, simply stating there the best out there!