Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Just read this.

Search this Thread

Old 11 May 2004, 11:05 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Just read this.

What kind of sick filth does this sort of thing? And what should be done with the scum resposible?

More to the point, surely the 'parents' who are supposedly responsible for instilling some kind of moral decency into their 'children', are ultimately to blame for this kind of behaviour. I suppose they are too chavved out watching Footballers Wifes to care. After all there won't be any come back on them for this.

Of course the usual response is "The three boys have been released pending inquiries.". So, as usual, no punishment at all then?

What is this ****ing country turning into?

UB
Old 11 May 2004, 11:07 AM
imlach
Scooby Regular

There is a link between harming animals in childhood to harming humans in later life....
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

sick little bstards

theres nothing you can do, what were they thinking? thats appaling.

jamo
jasey
Scooby Senior

"Mr Suddock added he was considering installing extra CCTV cameras"

He'd be better leaving the gates to the Lion enclosure open - that would teach the little ****s a lesson .
Old 11 May 2004, 11:15 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jasey
"Mr Suddock added he was considering installing extra CCTV cameras"

He'd be better leaving the gates to the Lion enclosure open - that would teach the little ****s a lesson .
Good idea. That would be a suitable punishment. Throw the scroates to an animal that's not so defenceless.

UB
Old 11 May 2004, 11:21 AM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Sickening, not much else you can say............
Old 11 May 2004, 11:32 AM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Words fail me. Sick f**ks!

Sorry to all you social worker do gooder types out there, but these kids need a seriously good kicking as that is the only language they will understand. Then they're parents need a dose of the same.

In fact there's a lot of parents and their kids in the UK that would benefit from some of this sort of treatment.

tiggers.
Old 11 May 2004, 11:33 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

What were children that age doing there unsupervised anyway? I bet the useless parents were about somewhere. No doubt enjoying some fast food and sitting around smoking **** on their 'family day out to the zoo' instead of looking after, and instructing their kids.

UB
Old 11 May 2004, 11:39 AM
Muffleman
Scooby Regular

Unfortunately, I suspect the old 'crap in - crap out' fits here, any child with a solid moral family background is NOT going to go and kick an animal to death.

I can only assume that the parents are ignoring their responsibilities so badly, that their children see no problem in behaving like this.

It's appalling, and genuinely saddening
Old 11 May 2004, 11:39 AM
FrenchBoy
Scooby Regular

It really is time that parents were held accountable for their childrens actions!
If a child misbehaves, punish the parent!

Dirty little sick chav f##kers!!!
Old 11 May 2004, 12:08 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
Its another example of what little moral decency is being instilled in todays children And it all comes from bad parents. If my son ever got involved in anything like that I would be to blame ultimately for not instilling in him whats right and wrong. He would also be getting the punishmnet of his lifetime from me for doing such an evil thing.

What these kids gonna turn to next if they cant find a poor defenseless animal to pick on, another child? Another Jamie Bulger? These kids should not be let off with a charge of animal cruelty, they should be prosecuted to maximum for what they have done and their parents brought to shame to highlight what useless w@nkers they have been in bringing up their kids

And if anyone goes on about moral high ground, too ******* right i'm taking the moral high ground as I damn well know whats right and wrong and I make sure my son does. I expect any parent to do the same and those who dont lack responsibilty and are nothing less than bad parents
Couldn't put it better myself.
Old 11 May 2004, 12:46 PM
drumsterphil
Scooby Regular

About time someone devised a chav-scum test (although Scoobynet already has identified a large majority of the characteristics that define Chavs) and anyone who fails the test is either castrated or sterilised.

Reading that report makes me absoutely sick but doubt that the little b@stards will suffer any great punishment and the parents obviously couldn't give a **** in the first instance about instilling proper morals in their offspring so it won't bother them - guess that just leaves death as the only option.
Old 11 May 2004, 12:56 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

The remaining members of the wallaby family are recieving councilling for the traumatic attack.

A spokesman for the WALLABY family was quoted as saying

" questions will be raised in the house, its scadelous that in todays society no one ever visits to ask how we were" "little joey now has nightmares, and may need to have some expensive therapy to come to terms with his loss"

jees dont the keepers know how to get the old compo bit started...

you can see em lining up in the serengeti... "oh mrs gazzelle, i see young rodney was ripped to bits by that nasty tiger, shall we sue him for stress and loss of earnings"

on a more serious side they should be strung up.... but we all know in todays PC society it wont happen...

a pat on the back, a there there, ... broken home hyperactive ADD disorder

e number quote a mew identity round the clock protection and theyl be spending your money faster than you can say new l*****

zeeezzz

Mart (tounge in cheek)
Old 11 May 2004, 12:57 PM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

three words - lack of discipline.

Yep they need a beating for doing that.

Last edited by GaryK; 11 May 2004 at 01:09 PM. Reason: a typo!
Old 11 May 2004, 01:01 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

???
Old 11 May 2004, 01:19 PM
juan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FrenchBoy
It really is time that parents were held accountable for their childrens actions!
If a child misbehaves, punish the parent!

Dirty little sick chav f##kers!!!

Agreed 100%
Oh, and cut the little *****' feet off too.
People should NOT be allowed to get away with this kind of crap. Bang up a parent for a month.
Old 11 May 2004, 07:38 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I think it is time that corporal punishment is reinstated. A good hiding with the birch or similar would do a lot to instil some respect for authority and maybe some thought for other people eventually.

After that they should make the parents pay the costs of replacing the poor wallaby!

Les
Old 11 May 2004, 08:11 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

a visit to the gas chamber would certainly help to show them the error of their ways, wouldn't it?
Old 11 May 2004, 09:22 PM
andypugh2000
Scooby Regular

I think its just a shame they didnt climb into the lions cage, justice served on a plate to the big cats, why not throw these sick little ****es into a lions cage with the cats tied up 2 inches from striking distance and really show these kids what real fear is, maybe then they will have respect for at least something in their sick chav lives. hate kids myself
Old 11 May 2004, 09:27 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does it take much effort to kick a Wallaby to death ?

How long would it take ?

Horrible but as you say, thats the way things are going, standards are dropping all the time, I am trying to stop my three lads turning into arseholes, dont even think its chav related, possibly just middle class evil gits lacking in parental attention.
Old 11 May 2004, 09:43 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

june 10th!!!!

its your chance to strike back!!!!

mart
Old 12 May 2004, 10:59 AM
juan
Scooby Regular

National 'dress as a wallaby and kick the **** out of kids' day??
Old 12 May 2004, 01:40 PM
Poor Guy
Scooby Regular

"here you go boys, attack that Lion"

Old 12 May 2004, 03:40 PM
CraigH
Scooby Regular

It's a shame no government has got the ***** to bring back discipline in schools. If kids are growing up knowing they can't be punished at school when they're getting no discipline instillled at home, then it'll only get worse.

Bring back the cane, ruler on back of hand etc. Or my pschotic maths teacher Mr Nugget, who, if you ever spoke out of turn, would throw his blackboard rubber at you like a Trident missile. He rarely got backchat.

Or how about national service, with the real Chavs as front line cannon fodder, don't even bother training them cos they're too stupid to live anyway.

It's about time the governement stopped "saying" the parents would be fined/punished etc for the childrens misdemeanours and actually do it.
Old 12 May 2004, 06:06 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Hopefully the chav scumbags will get named and shamed and maybe even their pictures will get leaked and then everyone can give the scum a good hiding if they get spotted...
Old 12 May 2004, 06:15 PM
MooseRacer
Scooby Regular

Default Strange

Its another example of what little moral decency is being instilled in todays children And it all comes from bad parents. If my son ever got involved in anything like that I would be to blame ultimately for not instilling in him whats right and wrong. He would also be getting the punishmnet of his lifetime from me for doing such an evil thing.

What these kids gonna turn to next if they cant find a poor defenseless animal to pick on, another child? Another Jamie Bulger? These kids should not be let off with a charge of animal cruelty, they should be prosecuted to maximum for what they have done and their parents brought to shame to highlight what useless w@nkers they have been in bringing up their kids

And if anyone goes on about moral high ground, too ******* right i'm taking the moral high ground as I damn well know whats right and wrong and I make sure my son does. I expect any parent to do the same and those who dont lack responsibilty and are nothing less than bad parents
Originally Posted by ajm
Couldn't put it better myself.
I also extend these thoughts to children and adults who would harm, for example, cats. Would you?

Quick Reply: Just read this.