Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Talking to examiners on test.

Search this Thread

Old 27 March 2004, 03:13 PM
chaos.
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Talking to examiners on test.

Just wondering if this is a good idea. I've tried the dont speak untill spoke to approch and that has got me no where

I wonder if it's a good idea to talk to them?

Perhaps if they are talking thier attention will be away from putting ticks on the paper??

I think it's worth a try, what should one talk to them about??? IMO they're all made by IBM programmed by microsoft, similar to traffic wardens, one must think of suitable material to talk about, or it may end **** up..
Old 27 March 2004, 03:16 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

If you have got any sense at all you had better just shut up and concentrate on not making the mistakes you did last time!

Les
Old 27 March 2004, 03:21 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chaos.
Just wondering if this is a good idea. I've tried the dont speak untill spoke to approch and that has got me no where

I wonder if it's a good idea to talk to them?

Perhaps if they are talking thier attention will be away from putting ticks on the paper??

I think it's worth a try, what should one talk to them about??? IMO they're all made by IBM programmed by microsoft, similar to traffic wardens, one must think of suitable material to talk about, or it may end **** up..
They'll more than likely to be putting more ticks on, due to your lack of attention or even abandon the test!

Not one of your best suggestions chaos.
Old 27 March 2004, 03:22 PM
greasemonkey
Scooby Regular

He's made some good ones?
Old 27 March 2004, 03:45 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down

About the only thing you should talk to them about is to query their instructions if you aren't clear..........just ask them to clarify.

They WILL NOT respond to constant "chat".

I heard that if you make a minor mistake and know you have, you should say so, sort of "oops, I messed that up, could I have another go later please), but other say that it's not a good idea.

Alcazar
Old 27 March 2004, 03:51 PM
chaos.
Scooby Regular

How about I just smack them one then?

My instructor said they have quoter to fill, apperently they take 7 ppl for test each day and he says they will pass 3 and fail 4 Personally I think think it's less than this.

If I fail this I wont be able to follow my mates in my car when we go to cornwall, I swear If your an instructor and you fail my next test male/female, I will happily use your face to break my hand.
Old 27 March 2004, 03:54 PM
MooseRacer
Scooby Regular

My instructor said they have quoter to fill, apperently they take 7 ppl for test each day and he says they will pass 3 and fail 4 Personally I think think it's less than this.
Post your instructor's company and name. That is rubbish.

If I fail this I wont be able to follow my mates in my car when we go to cornwall, I swear If your an instructor and you fail my next test male/female, I will happily use your face to break my hand.
Showing once again that you're mature enough to be trusted driving a car.
Old 27 March 2004, 03:54 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

How about you just concentrate on your driving and pass the test, rather than constantly failing and blaming everyone but yourself?
Old 27 March 2004, 03:59 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by greasemonkey
He's made some good ones?
Ermmm... pass
Old 27 March 2004, 04:03 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Moose - I think you missed the word "not".

Chaos., to be honest, I'd prefer that you never passed your test ever with your attitude. There are enough idiots on the road with a licence already, let alone one born with road-rage.

Just calm down and accept that when you fail, it is nothing but YOUR fault. There are no quotas to fill, whether pass or fail. That's just an excuse that you're using to avoid responsibility for your own actions and the knowledge that you're just not good enough yet to hold a licence.
Old 27 March 2004, 04:08 PM
chaos.
Scooby Regular

If I dont pass they will it will mess my summer up I think I have every right to be pissed off.

They reck peoples lives.
Old 27 March 2004, 04:13 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

...............ye ..STILL...........havent said what youve failed on .....WTF.............until u say how can anybody help ya.........or is this all just for your own amusement . I passed third time .....and failed 2 times ,not only, but mainly for not lookin in rear view before overtakin(anything)-and remember your not doin the test for yourself -you have to make sure instructor is acknowledging every move you make ......And it'll sound trite ,but its so true as me grandpappy says ,the test is after you qualify ...ie when youre out on the open road on your own.....judging what the other ******* r goina come uo with next
Old 27 March 2004, 04:21 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

If I dont pass they will it will mess my summer up I think I have every right to be pissed off.

They reck peoples lives.

Well boo hoo. Grow up and live with it. IF you fail, it will only ever be YOUR fault. It won't be the car's fault, the examiner's fault, your parents' fault, the squirrels' fault, the cows in the field's fault or your dog's fault....it will be YOUR fault.

The examiners do a job and you have to be at a level that they feel is competant to get your licence. They don't feel that you have reached that level, then you fail and you go away to learn more, not whinge and whine about it like a spoilt child.
Old 27 March 2004, 04:45 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

They reck peoples lives.
.....thro you inexpeience or lack o knowlege or just plain pent up adolescence...............if you hit somebody itll be your life thats wrecked.....not to mention theres ....cars the most lethal weapon 99% of us will ever get our hands on... ....havin said that i just remembered u live manc

Last edited by dpb; 27 March 2004 at 04:47 PM.
Old 27 March 2004, 07:13 PM
greasemonkey
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Redkop
Ermmm... pass
...a word chaos would no doubt love to hear!

BTW, chaos, FFS, grow up.

If you fail your driving test it'll be because you're not considered fit to drive unsupervised, none of this quota rubbish your head's been filled with. If your attitude in the car is the same as it is on here, I doubt you'll ever pass.

Examiners don't reck<sic> people's lives, they stop you wrecking other people's. The sooner you get your head around a few of life's basic realities the better it'll be for you, and the rest of the human race. If you don't pass, BTW, it'll be you messing your own summer up. Quit blaming everyone else for stuff that's your own fault.

You act like a petulant twelve year old, and petulant twelve year olds aren't generally considered responsible enough to be placed in charge of a motor vehicle. High time you wised up bud, for your own good as much as anyone else's.

Last edited by greasemonkey; 27 March 2004 at 07:15 PM.
Old 27 March 2004, 07:37 PM
scoobyvirgin
Scooby Regular

I only passed 3rd time. I'd talk when spoken to. I had the chief examiner when I passed and he did nothing but talk all the way through, this was nothing to do with driving, he asked about my job and allsorts. At the end of it when he said I'd passed, he said I should never have failed the other two tests as he could not fault my driving.

It does say alot about examiners.
Old 27 March 2004, 07:41 PM
Jer
Scooby Regular

Sit in the car and drop a few £20's on the passenger foot well then say to the examiner "Is that your money in on the floor" then wink twice.
I thought everyone new that.
Old 27 March 2004, 10:27 PM
andypugh2000
Scooby Regular

Is chaos for real or just computer generated to try our patients and ask really ******* stupid questions, cant the mods pull the plug on this waste of space once and for all??
Old 27 March 2004, 11:50 PM
greasemonkey
Scooby Regular

cha·os (ks)
n.
  1. A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
  2. A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
  3. often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
  4. Mathematics. A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
  5. Obsolete. An abyss; a chasm.
What more can you say?
Old 27 March 2004, 11:54 PM
Redkop
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by greasemonkey
cha·os (ks)
n.
  1. A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
  2. A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
  3. often Chaos The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.
  4. Mathematics. A dynamical system that has a sensitive dependence on its initial conditions.
  5. Obsolete. An abyss; a chasm.
What more can you say?
Not a lot..... thats why the thread is being locked.... guess chaos can reach a conclusion by the replies posted.........