Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

CWE

Search this Thread

Old 12 March 2004, 03:11 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CWE

Loads of boring endless debating threads are about to descend on NSR ruining your fun and bttt'ing / pushing your important threads down the page. But you can prevent this. Go now to CWE and vote for it to be kept. That way you'll never see me post here again.

thanks, Ted.
Old 12 March 2004, 03:32 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Ted Maul
Loads of boring endless debating threads are about to descend on NSR ruining your fun and bttt'ing / pushing your important threads down the page. But you can prevent this. Go now to CWE and vote for it to be kept. That way you'll never see me post here again.

thanks, Ted.
LOL, nice try Ted, but I think this will only encourage those who have dipped their metaphorical toes into CWE's murky waters to say 'oooh, nasty old world innit' lets get shot of it, get pissed and kid on that life today is just one big happy party
Old 12 March 2004, 03:44 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

I theory that would be a good idea Jaye but in relality, it has over the past few months proven to be a breeding ground for the extremist which we have fought against all our lives. Even *some* veteran posters who has a certain standing on this forum have also aired their "politically incorrect" views and may or may not support it. Now if the only way to stop these supremicists from airing their views and polluting the minds of others, potentially hurting the minorities that wants to get on with their lives is by scrapping this breeding ground then so be it.

I've been rediculed too much by certain troublemakers for being too "politically correct" but then, didnt Andy Tang almost left this forum last time because of certain posters because of their views?

Its come to the point that posting on scoobynet isnt as fun as it used to be.
Old 12 March 2004, 04:01 PM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Cue a one-size-fits-all persecution metaphor

In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody left to speak up.

-Martin Niemoller

Personally though I prefer the one-size-fits-all persecution metaphor I posted in the - IMPORTANT - IF YOU WANT THIS FORUM TO REMAIN - thread in CWE's