Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2004, 07:28 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Unhappy Heathrow Heist OMG

2 things

1: The Met police issue the statement "they were not in a restricted area"
Oh yes they bloody were, they were airside on the apron and they all had fake i.d's uniforms, basically the Menzies shed backs on to the airfield and is no more than 500m from the runway, another fantastic security lapse, thankfully they were only interested in the cash and not taking out a few aircraft, it just pisses you off to know that plod are basically lying when they say they weren't in a restricted area, believe me once you are out the back of Menzies you could easily make it to the runway without being challenged.

2: They nicked one of our vans to get away, asked our driver to get out, and then told him that he was going to take his van, so our guy just threw him to the floor, little knowing he had a pistol in his pocket, it wasnt until he was walking into Menzies that he realised what was going down the guy he shoved is now getting up and along with another guy shouting at him, one of them lift a gun and our guy bolts it in to the El Al shed, good choice!! he said that after they fled he went back in there and the gang had jumped on the rib cages of all of those that had been tied up, and there were Menzies staff who he knew convulsing and shaking, horrible stuff

Believe it or not he is back at work as if nothing has happened, "I need the overtime"!!!!
Old 10 February 2004, 08:12 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I spoke to someone who worked at the shed today and they said the police took 40 minutes to get there on Friday night ! considering the amount of armed robberies at Heathrow recently and the fact there is now a specific unit tackling crime at the airport, it's astonishing.
Old 10 February 2004, 08:21 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

LOL W**** C****** in the news again. Last time was when they brought in the 'who shot JR' tapes. I saw the footage again on TV not so long ago. Hadn't realised John Constantine was the man charged with collecting the bag from the plane.

UB