Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Michael Jackson 'in hands of Islamic Black separatists'

Search this Thread

Old 16 January 2004, 04:53 PM
jgc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Jason Crozier; 15 February 2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 16 January 2004, 04:57 PM
NACRO
BANNED

Location: Your home is worthless.You can't afford to run your car.Your job is on the line.Schadenfreude rules.
Talking

Could be worse, the islamic black separatists could be in his hands- if they were the junior branch that is.
Old 16 January 2004, 04:57 PM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Well heres hoping the Yanks confuse him for Saddam and shoot the muppet.
Old 16 January 2004, 04:58 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Hmm I think the KKK should've taken him instead. The NOI is as racist as them KKKs which surprises me why they'd protect a white man like Michael Jackson..
Old 16 January 2004, 07:52 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

So the nation of Islam is protecting a Christian?

Steve
Old 16 January 2004, 07:58 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

nacros post
-----------
Could be worse, the islamic black separatists could be in his hands- if they were the junior branch that is
-----------------

hahahaaha pmsl thats the funniest thing i heard for ages nice one im crying with laughter
Old 16 January 2004, 11:07 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Question

Rather confusing since MJ is neither black or Muslim.

Eitherway not going to do him much good, and nor is dancing on the roof of his limo (PMSL).

Trending Topics

Old 17 January 2004, 12:45 AM
G00ner
Scooby Regular

Location: Poole - in an Isuzu D-Max LE (Prodrive Version) Gamer Tag "Coin Slot"
rofl Nacro.
Old 18 January 2004, 10:02 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

NB Folks..the 'Nation of Islam' are NOT Muslims in any way shape or form. Whilst they use the symbolism of Islam, they are not Muslims. They are black racists who belive that the black man is God...a stupid belief indeed.
Old 18 January 2004, 12:04 PM
akshay67
Scooby Regular

Question

Out of interest, wasn't Jesus Christ a black man?
Old 18 January 2004, 12:19 PM
Fatman
Scooby Regular

More than likely, yes. How many native white people could there have been there at that time (Romans excluded)?
Old 18 January 2004, 12:29 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Jesus was a Palestinian.
Old 18 January 2004, 12:38 PM
stevem2k
Scooby Regular

I thought he was a black woman ?
Old 18 January 2004, 12:59 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Question

dunno what made you think that!!
Old 18 January 2004, 01:25 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

Just because Jesus was Black doesn`t mean God is. God being God, he could have decided to make Jesus Black so he would stand out in a crowd in the place he was born.
Old 18 January 2004, 02:32 PM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

If we accept Turboman's assertion that Jesus was a Palestinian then does that makes him an Arab, using to Kilroy-Silk's wide/sweeping definition?

If Yes does Jesus fit into the stereotypical comments on Arabs that were dished out by KS the other day? Curious to find out views on this one...
Old 18 January 2004, 02:39 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Wink

Jesus was a decendant of the house of David so was a royal! It is likely that he was born to a father, married and had his own children!

Steve
Old 18 January 2004, 05:29 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

jesus was born in palestine like the arabs and jews of his time he was bronze

he is the messiah and never ever claimed to be God, the new testament is written by men long time after jesus peace be upon him and if u read all the 4 gospels their stories are all different , read the bit when he was missing from his tomb their all different, we as muslims believe he is the messiah and is a miracle of God he was born without a father and adam was a bigger miracle coz he had no mother or father, God doesnt beget children beggeting is an animal act based on sex, God doesnt do these things

and if u look at the new testament, the colour of jesus feet was liek brass he wasnt white or blue eyed, romans made him look like a roman and he wasnt called jesus christ

his name was esau and in arabic eesa, he spoke aramaic not greek and christ is an old word for christos meaning anointed or appointed , coz he was appointed by God the word for that is masaha or messiah and masi in arabic so thats how he got his name jesus christ.

if u look at simon peter his name was shimon and they called him the rock the word for rock in greek is petrescu and in hebrew is cephas shimon cephas and latinised to simon peter

here is the quranic version

---------------------------

42. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee- chosen thee above the women of all nations.

43. "O Mary! worship thy Lord devoutly: Prostrate thyself, and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down."

44. This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with pens (or arrows), as to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them when they disputed (the point).

45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah."

46. "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."

47. She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so; Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is!"

48. "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel,"

49. "And (appoint him) as a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I bring the dead into life, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

50. " '(I have come to you), to attest the Torah which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

51. " 'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"

52. When Jesus found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims."

53. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness."

54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

56. "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with severe agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

57. "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."

58. "This is what we rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom."

59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.

60. The Truth (comes) from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt.

61. If anyone disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

62. This is the true account: There is no god except Allah. and Allah - He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

63. But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.

--------------

compare it to the biblical one

God doesnt beget sons , his children are us all his creation and he chose jesus to teach the jews about their religion , jews had turned away from their religion and he came to teach them

Old 18 January 2004, 07:06 PM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
edited due to apathy...

[Edited by Fat Boy - 1/18/2004 7:19:19 PM]
Old 18 January 2004, 08:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

what happened here fatty
Old 18 January 2004, 10:27 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

He shoots.....
Old 18 January 2004, 10:29 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

HE SCORES !

Sorry; I don't have anything constructive to add: Nation of Islam? KKK? Jesus was a black man? I'm not touching this with a sh1tty stick !
Old 18 January 2004, 10:40 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

A wise choice mate.
Old 18 January 2004, 10:45 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Old 19 January 2004, 12:44 PM
EvilKyote
Scooby Regular

Angry

I can't believe that so many people believe is something that is just wrong and quite frankly the biggest mass-dellusion (sp) to ever exist!!!!

I guess quite a few people are gonna flame me for this or disagree at least.

<flame suit on>

There are loads of religions that are practiced around the world, now, it is impossible for them all to be right!!!! also most, even christianity contradics itself on numourous occasions and is pretty much flawed.

Religion never seems to go much good. In fact more 'Evil' is done under the name of religion that is it unbelieavle. Almost EVERY war through out history has seen the killing, suffering and misery of billions of people and all in the name of religion.

Even in todays modern world religion is used to justify more evil than ever before. Look at al qi-eada (sp) who cause havoc world wide, killing hundreds and thousands on innocent people, and they use religion to justify thier actions! the same goes for many many other terrorist groups!

Look at the suffering and misery of the millions of people living in isreal/palastien! All that killing / suffering / terrorism / suicide bombing all in the name of religion!!!!

I see it not only on the news but in my own ******* town! I see and hear about people getting beatup, shot, killed etc because of difference in religion or simply because people are of different ethnic backgrounds!

The world today is probably one of the most dangerous times the world has seen in recent centuries (considering we're supposed to live in peace). people everywhere live in fear of terrorism, counties are on high alert ect, and whats the cause of all this?... RELIGION!!

RELIGION is the biggest load of bollocks I have ever seen. it is a tool user for justifying the killing of innocent people who don't deserve this.

All the hijackings, hostage situations, wars, bombings, etc of recent years....ALL JUSTIFIED UNDER RELIGION!!!

Now maybe some of you can think of a few things that religion has actually been good for but anything you can think of is far outwayed by the wrongs committed under the name of religion.

Religion is just an excuse for people to be sh!tty to one another, plain a simple, and the sooner religion is gotten rid of the sooner the world can be a better place!!!!

And for a few certain people, down't even start quoting that PC crap at me!!! open your eyes and see the big picture!!!

(for the sake of SN, this is my views and my opinions!!)

EK

P.S. sorry that kinda went completely off the original topic!!!
Old 19 January 2004, 12:53 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Further cat amongst pigeons...

Was not Jesus of Jewish decent?

&

IIRC

Muslims believe he was a messiah
Christians do too
Jews don't

So they've basically all got the same fundimental religion at their heart.

**** knows what all the arguing is about
Old 19 January 2004, 01:19 PM
Pavlo
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DOn't get Moses started on Islam.

If you think this is funny, or a joke, just look at what happened to Steve McQueen.

paul
Old 19 January 2004, 01:31 PM
RIPPER
Scooby Newbie

The Nation of Islam ARE black muslim extremists, Jackson of course is trying to play the race card, something every black person seems to do these days in the states.
Yet if a white person did this, or preached white power we would be considered total racists, that's the way it is now a days folks.

As for the nation od Islam, they probably control all jacksons interests including his financail security.
As was the case with Muhammad Ali , everything went through the nation.
They believe that whitey is the devil.
We are white devils.
Their current leader is banned from the UK.

And they continue their

"message to the black man"
Old 19 January 2004, 02:09 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

ripper u dont need to play the race card u are the majority and will get away with most too so stop playing the race card

yeah i agree some can play the racecard its b-o-l-l-o-c-k-s

hello pavlo happy new yr, i didnt start on islam , i just wanted to get the islamic perspective on jesus christ

puff islam is the jewish religion made universal if u get what i mean, jews made it a racial religion and in islam we call the original hebrews and original and proper christians ( not roman style christians, st paul was in bed with the romans so he changed it to suit himself and them romans), we call them muslims that is the original hebrews and christians, muslim means submitter to the one God of abraham and adam , moses, jesus, mohammad peace be upon them all

and yes only christians and muslims believe he is the messiah but christians also believe that jesus is God incarnated and the begotten son of God we believe God doesnt get incarnated and begets, glory be to God of what they attribute to him all these false sayings.