Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

After the Eclipse going Missing and Found?

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2004, 03:46 AM
Shropshire-Guy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seeing what happened to the guy who had his car taken and the way it was followed around the country by different people via text , E mail etc got me thinking(ouch)and how the guy was spotted and caught. Anyway would it be possible, to lets say some people from different counties all over the country, set up a profile with MSN using there messanger service . With a facial profile pic etc, that can be matched to the car you own and in the event of the Car being taken a pic of the car could be passed to the guys who are on the messanger service throughout country saying where it was taken from etc. Even if your not logged into scooby net you can always have messanger on. It would travel very quickly through out the country. Those of you who subscribe to other sites like the RS owners club etc could easily be informed and car tracked. After all everytime a Cars stolen it has to be driven by someone. I work permant nights in HGV going up and down different motorways and i reckon i must see 4 or 5 scoobs every night somewhere. Combine that with other people who travel at night then theres the day time people who look out as well. Many eyes are better then one pair.

Comments Welcome about this please. Just thought i would throw it in here to see if theres any interest or any alternative ideas you folks out there have.

Steve
Old 13 January 2004, 09:55 AM
Shropshire-Guy
Scooby Regular

Question

53 views and no comments ?. Anyone at all
Old 13 January 2004, 12:16 PM
r32
Scooby Regular

Sounds a reasonable idea, but the tracking seemed to work ok, I wonder if it gets used again.........
I think it works with a distinctive car......