Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

elderly relative burgled...for 30 pounds

Search this Thread

Old 05 December 2003, 08:37 PM
Lord Of The Bling...
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not happy.

my aunty who is nearly 80 and almost blind and deaf, has been burgled, on weds night, she lives in nottingham, in some flats, the main doors were left open, and 2 youths knocked on her door, she opened it, and they forced her knocked to the ground, and ran into the bedroom, found 30 pounds in a draw, and ran out again.A downstairs neighbour heard a noise and went upstairs to see what was going on, the youths came down the stairs and attacked him, and he ended up in hospital. My aunty has home help and meals on wheels and has lived on the flat for 60 years, her tv is rented, and she is hardly gunna have dvd players, laptops, playstations lying around. i really give up on the state of this country what with all the drugs and crime, i have been burgled myself, i had 6 locks on my wooden stable style back door, thinking that would be enough, but it wasnt, and they found the weakest part of the door and pulled it to bits, pannel by pannel,
. I got my computer back, the police were great, but still after having an alarm fitted, i still walk back to my house everytime picturing my bust appart door.all of the youths were smack-heads. luckily my aunty was so confused and doesnt remember what happened. i feel like i want to put a reward to catch the scum who did this. i know i cant change whats happened world, but i have to do something, if the youths are caught then i feel like putting their names and address`s up on here or somewhere, that will do something to stop them in their tracks, if anyone has had then same thinghappen to them, whats the answer?

sorry to go on , but i just have to get this off my chest.

aaron.....
Old 05 December 2003, 08:41 PM
Scuba
Scooby Regular

Angry

That quite strange, cause my next door neighbour was just burgled this morning (fri), she too a bit deaf,80ish and on her own, The thing that bothersme the most is they used my dads car to step onto to climb over the wall!!!!!! Producing a cracked windscreen!

A swear to Chr1st if anyone robbed ma house, and I was in myself in the morning..........................

Automatic CRUCIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!

FUGGIN' BASTIDS!
Old 05 December 2003, 08:44 PM
dr_ming
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that. I hope you Aunt is ok. The state of this country is becoming truly depressing. Tony Blair has a lot too answer for - "...tough on crime, and the causes of crime..." - my ****.

[Edited by dr_ming - 12/5/2003 8:44:38 PM]
Old 05 December 2003, 08:50 PM
Luke
BANNED

And its going to worse..... This country is paradise for scum thieves. Why???? cos Jo public dont care... we sit and have a cup of tea moaning about it.

Good luck to them..We deserve it for been a **** useless bunch.
Old 05 December 2003, 08:54 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Its just all out of control.There's just no deterrent anymore.The whole criminal justice system is letting down ordinary hard working folk.

Old 05 December 2003, 08:58 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] *******s - I hope your Auntie is ok.

If anyone breaks into my house when I am here they are getting a 4 cell mag-light round the head - "Officer, I was using the mag light to see where I was going and when the intruder came out at me I raised my hands to defend myself, I then used the force I deemed necessary to restrain the intruder"

Trending Topics

Old 05 December 2003, 09:04 PM
dr_ming
Scooby Regular

Luke, I don't think it's because Joe Public don't care, they're just too scared to do/say anything. The chances are, if you are willing to act as a witness etc., you will suffer intimidation by the purportrators (sp?) of the crime, or their 'friends'. I would certainly have to think hard before putting the safety of my family on the line in this type of situation.
Old 05 December 2003, 09:27 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Blame Blair and Blunkett. It's their fault. It's a disgrace what they are doing to this country. I am very sorry to hear this, but it happens every day up and down the country and it disgusts me. In fact just the sight of that sancimonious c*nt Blair disgusts me these days[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Did you ever see the film Taxi Driver?? Travis Bickle was right.

UB[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 05 December 2003, 09:29 PM
Luke
BANNED

Sorry

The brits only stand together in a bus queue.

Kills foxes and they all start a big demo in London!!!

You want crime sorted. Stop the country. Millions on strike. No schools. bring the Goverment to its knes. get rid of the wankkers in the house of fraud. get rid of the top cops doing fikk all.

make it the main stories in the media.

Either that or start killing your local scum. Burn therir houses ,smash their cars etc etc ....

Its the only way ....

Cups of tea dont work.
Old 06 December 2003, 10:39 AM
Lord Of The Bling...
Scooby Regular

thanks for your words i`m glad its not just me who feeling the same way.
Old 06 December 2003, 11:44 AM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Luke,thats typical aint it,demos about banning killing foxes 'cos its so much fun to do(arrogant ar$eholes) but crime/drug culture? nah can't be arsed to demo about that
Old 06 December 2003, 11:48 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Disgusting, i hope she is ok and there is not lasting problems for her.

Tough on crime and the causes of crime - My ar$e!

Scum keep getting away with it, no deterrant not enough rescourses for detection.

About time something was done or how long before vigilantes take to the streets to claim them back!
Old 06 December 2003, 03:30 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Angry

FFS it's not just the government's fault. You're like a load of stuck records. You say 'It's Blair's fault' and then you're happy and go back to your life safe in the knowledge that the things that upset you are nothing to do with you.

Well I got news for you - it's all of our faults as we are the society that live like this. This situation has been building for decades and no government has ever addressed it and we the populous just moan about it, but do nothing.

At least in the US people have a right to protect their property with any means they see fit and I for one think that is a good thing. If more of us stand up to the theiving scumm like Tony Martin did then whoever's in power will soon have to change the law and redirect police resources.

Yes, you probably think that I'm being extreme, but think about it - the government (whichever party) don't listen, the police aren't intersted so what options do we have - lie down and take it as the country goes belly up or fight back.

tiggers.
Old 06 December 2003, 04:10 PM
Luke
BANNED

tiggers

we share the same tongue.
Old 06 December 2003, 04:12 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Tiggers - the government promised to be tough on crime and it's causes, not much in the way of progress IMHO

Not all people just sit back and moan. People who do do something about it and get involved often end up being beaten to within an inch of thier lives or knicked for their efforts. You are in danger of breaking the law if you protect your own by fighting back, God help the poor sole who injures a criminal.

Putting in place the right punishments evening up the rights of law abiding people v.s scum is going to help.

OH and not all of us just sit back, see
here
as one example. This person would have got off with a caution if he had admitted his criime in court even with me as a witness, only due to him being a complete idiot did he get charged.

It is jointly the governments and societies obligation, one cannot do it alone but the government should show the way!!!

Paul
Old 06 December 2003, 04:23 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Luke,

Indeed we do.

Paul,

Yes they promise to be tough on crime as did the previous lot as did those before them - do you see a pattern emerging here?

Do you really think voting Labour out and the Tories in is going to solve the problem - if so you must have relocated to cloud cuckoo land. No I'm sorry, but no party is really interested in tackling crime and the police/judicial system spend their whole time blaming anyone, but themselves for their inadequacies so that just leaves the man on the street.

Either that or the sitaution is going to get worse and worse. Yes you're right it should be led by the governemtn, but it won't be - mark my words.

tiggers.
Old 06 December 2003, 06:55 PM
matt85
Scooby Regular

to be honest with you i didnt even read most of this thread becuase it would have pis*ed me off so much i would go out in an awful mood. im annoyed and frankly if anyone i knew (friend, or not) did this i honestly dont know what i would do to them. but what makes it worse is that if these scumbags were caught and found guilty what would happen to them? a fine which they can pay off at a rate which suits them? community service? a short prison sentence?

the situation in this country is a mess and the government do not want to know and because of this there is more chance of me pulling britney spears than voting labour at the next election

Old 06 December 2003, 07:34 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Yes matt, while I hear waht you're saying simply not voting Labour is not going to solve the problem - see threads above!!

tiggers.
Old 07 December 2003, 12:02 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Angry

I HATE THESE SCUM! [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

They havent got the ***** to do somthing to someone up front whose likely to fight back, so they go for the weakest of society. Like these confidence tricksters who rob the elderly of their life savings [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

All I hope is they'll get theirs eventually. Some old boy will pull out a 1910 Musket and pop a cap in their ***!