Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Paedophile in the area

Search this Thread

Old 12 February 2003, 08:55 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Identifying him would do the job but drive him elsewhere - putting kids in other areas at risk. I agree though that the main thing is to keep your own kid safe.

Photograph him and post it all over Kent?

The alternative would be to try and get in contact with someone who lives abroad who could set up an unofficial sex offenders register on the net and then proceed to advertise for others accross the UK who know of other paedos and ask them to post in their pics / addresses / car regs etc

[Edited by Scooby96 - 12/2/2003 8:56:50 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 09:28 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so if a 74 year old was "interfering" with your kids you would be able to prevent yourself from thrashing the ****er to death?

[Edited by jjones - 12/2/2003 9:31:17 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 09:50 AM
soup dragon
Scooby Regular

Angry

Hunt the dirty filthy sick minded c*unts down, chop thier Bo**ocks off, let him bleed for a bit, then set the rats on him.IMHO.

[Edited by soup dragon - 12/2/2003 9:52:38 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 10:00 AM
Jye
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Chemical castration for 'life' with a CPN or similar visiting them regularly to make sure they take it, a depo or similar.

I'd prefer to offer free surgical castration myself but there you go.

[Edited by Jye - 12/2/2003 10:01:16 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 10:05 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Andrew

I am pretty sure the local authorities are not duty bound to advise the general population!

On Talk Sport some time back I heard the following.

Convicted Paedophile was put back very close to the community he offended in, the Police advised the parents on the two kids he had abused as they might actually see him (how terrible is that) and then told them not to let this become general knowledge as they where concerned for the safety of the pedo.

Yet again the law (not the Police!) is more concerned about the rights of the convicted child abuser than the kids.

The thing about this terrible crime is it is not like a burglar or a car thief, if they re offend then they might knick something, if a pedo re offends he/she ruins another Childs life, may even kill the child and ruin the families and maybe their own familes as well.

I feel that once convicted then they get put away for good, the risks of re offending are to high and too horrible to contemplate. About time the kids and society got protected.

As for this old guy getting killed, I think this is a sign that people are not happy and prepared to put up with the pathetic sentences and having these individuals put back into their communities as if nothing had happened and that just because he served his sentence then all is forgiven and he is just a decent normal person.

He may not have deserved to die but he should not be back in the community. This crime is abhorrent and terrible. As for the do-godders saying they cannot help themselves and it is an illness well the best thing is to put them out of harms way for good. It is not them I am concerned with it is the innocent kids who have no choice.

Unless you can 100% guarantee that these people will not re offend then they stay behind bars away from the rest of the population for good or they get lobotomised so they can do no harm. For their sake as the kids

BTW Chemical castration only takes away the physical abilities not the mental urges, labotomy is the only way, or death of course, child killers should be put to death, no iff's, no butt's.

[Edited by Paul Habgood - 12/2/2003 10:10:26 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 10:57 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

what qualifications would be applicable?

are you suggesting that the actions of these individuals is some form of involunatary action that they have no control over? these sick *******s don't just suddenly have a switch flicked where they immediately loose control of their minds and actions.

entering credit card details, stalking kids, fiddling with kids is not some sort of fit where the person concerned loses control of their body. these are concious decisions made by people - whatevet their mental state - given that science has a large grey area when it comes to grey matter it's very easy to claim mental problems for these sick ****s.

there are NO EXCUSES for this type of crime (and many others).

[Edited by jjones - 12/2/2003 10:59:50 AM]
Old 12 February 2003, 11:24 AM
grovesy
Scooby Regular

One of the local papers up here had the address of a peed. He had already been convicted and he was awaiting trial for another kiddie realated offense. They didn't print his address but they put a potograph of the street in the paper and said he lived above a MOT testing centre (only one in the street).

He doesn't live here any more.

[Edited by grovesy - 12/2/2003 11:26:07 AM]

Trending Topics

Old 12 February 2003, 12:35 PM
grovesy
Scooby Regular

You forgot Gary Glitter and Jono King

[Edited by grovesy - 12/2/2003 12:37:06 PM]
Old 12 February 2003, 07:18 PM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

My personal opinion is that pedo's need to be sterlised, to prevent them being able to reproduce, and locked up never to see the light of day again. They shoulf not be released into the community ever, end of story.
Sounding a bit like hitler with that comment! Same should apply to burglars, rapists, and trouble makers also? Why do we need these sort of people in our community!

[Edited by ChristianR - 12/2/2003 7:19:30 PM]
Old 02 December 2003, 08:48 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Count me in B2Z!
Old 02 December 2003, 08:50 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

However the thing you have to remember is that if you do take matters into your own habds and get banged up whos going to protect your son whilst you're under lock and key??

Tough one really.

I'd be more up for identifying him and then posting pictures of him all over Kent?
Old 02 December 2003, 09:10 AM
image doctor
Scooby Regular

Red face

Very clever of a young healthy man beating to death a 73 year old!

I don't agree what the old boy did, but the guy who beat him to death must be stupid! Does he think the law will give him a pat on the back!
Old 02 December 2003, 09:14 AM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Angry

Well I DO!!

Pete
Old 02 December 2003, 09:21 AM
image doctor
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I have children and would be concerned, there is not a satifactory answer to it at the moment - its very frustrating for parents.

But is being a peodo any worse than being a murderer?

is
Old 02 December 2003, 09:23 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

D E F I N I T E L Y

Paedos should be killed every single time!
Old 02 December 2003, 09:28 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
b20

Discussing what you might or might not want to do to someone is not a wise idea on a public bbs - just in case something simillar does happen to someone even if you're nothing to do with it at the time...

Old 02 December 2003, 09:28 AM
image doctor
Scooby Regular

..try and take your angry hat off for a moment and think rationally.

Many Peodo's can not stop themselfs (I am sure some can though!!!). Just as you find women attractive and gay men find other men attractive - Peodos find children attractive. Now that is a fact.

I imagine many of them want to get treated for it, but what treatment is there?

I am no way condoning their behavoir, just looking for answers, because cold blooded murder is not the answer!
Old 02 December 2003, 09:31 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

so if a 74 year old was "inerfering" with your kids you would be able to prevent yourself from thrashing the ****er to death?

I would find it very difficult to not have this reaction, thankfully it has never happened and I can still think logically.

Likewise I would want revenge is someone murdered my grandad.

But it has happened before that vigilanties have beat up and killed the wrong person just because they lived where a convicted kiddie fiddler lived. That is very wrong
Old 02 December 2003, 09:32 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

"Many Peodo's can not stop themselfs"

bull****
image doctor
Scooby Regular

Thanks DB!
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Red face

I think it is the answer!!

Pete
Old 02 December 2003, 09:34 AM
47 NAT
Scooby Regular

He's only saying what the majority are thinking of the scum bags
Old 02 December 2003, 09:34 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

"Likewise I would want revenge is someone murdered my grandad."

well if my grandad was a kiddy fiddler then it would be just deserts and i would feel no anger or sorrow at his death.
Old 02 December 2003, 09:41 AM
Scooby Regular

I find myself in agreement with ID (which has to be a first!) in thinking that these people have to be treated. Many child abusers find children attractive because kids don't say no, and they convince themselves that the child is in full agreement with what's going on.

In therapy they're shown how deluded they are, how much damage they do to young lives, and why they must stop. Apparently it's pretty effective, ceertainly more so than locking someone up for five years then releasing them.

Killing people is no answer.

Old 02 December 2003, 09:43 AM
Gidney&Knowlesy
Scooby Regular

Didn't I hear if enough people want it then he'll (Tony Blair)do it; bring back hanging.

There could be a new law if a pedo, sex offender, killed someone etc then you get hung. Though all evidence relating to that case is burnt; so no one has any comeback (well not the hung person anyway) & it seems on the sue everyone band waggon criminals families make money.

We could then have it televised pay per view & wait for it......a national hang em lottery (scratch card thing) where if you win you get to be the executioner.

Though the key here is it removes overcrowding in prisons, it removes the need for tax payers to fork out for housing criminals in what is sen as 5 star luxury, it gives the UK a wake up call about crime, it removes the individual commited from ever doing this again; no expensive rehab or therapy here.

Quick Reply: Paedophile in the area