Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Matrix Revolutions

Search this Thread

Old 09 November 2003, 10:45 AM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

After a few threads here about Matrix, I didn't quite know what to expect. I saw it last night.

Wow, that isn't a very good film. Well, it depends what kind of film you like I suppose. It was more like a "war" film, all about big guns and fighting the sentinels (?) rather than Kung Fu and the questions about the Matrix.

The film turned into what it should of been about twenty minutes from the end when Neo fights Agent Smith. Great effects and lighting as they walked in the rain.

What a disapointment.

Steve.
Old 09 November 2003, 01:21 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went in with the thought it would be as bad as Reloaded. I was pleasantly suprised - a lot better with loads of action instead of 10 min spiels from the architect.

The smith vs Neo fight was amazing as was the battle for Zion at the docks.

The last 10 mins left you pondering but nowhere near as many questions left unanswered. My girlfriend got the Oracle taking over Smith as soon as he said "everything has a beginning and an end" or whatever it was.

Went to the local Ster Century Cinema (just moved here) and how refreshing - book online and pick which screen and which seats you want. Then turn up as late as you like as you know your seats are safe. Great seats with loads of legspace - puts Warner Bros to shame.

Simon.