Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

My 8 year old step sons homework - help

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2003, 09:14 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fill in the gaps (verbs). Come home after 6 stellas and few shots and presented with some homework which I cant be arsed to do even if I was sober!!!

Henry _______ his alarm clock very quickly before it could ______ Aunt Agatha. He _____ still, listening. A sleepy silence _____ the house only _____ by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone _____ in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry _____ out of bed, _____ on his jeans and shirt and _____. He would _____ until he _____ the front door close, then he would _____ twenty, then he would _____ off, _____ Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth _____ very dry. He _____ he could _____ into the kitchen for a drink of water.

Thanks in advance, Chris

[Edited by Scooby96 - 9/15/2003 9:18:11 PM]

[Edited by Scooby96 - 9/15/2003 9:20:00 PM]
Old 15 September 2003, 09:17 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Post again in the morning once the stella has worn off - something's going on between the page of the lad's homework and your keyboard
Old 15 September 2003, 09:25 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Henry SIILENCED his alarm clock very quickly before it could WAKE Aunt Agatha. He LAY still, listening. A sleepy silence FILLED the house only BROKEN by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone COOKING /MOVING in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry GOT out of bed, PULLED / PUT on his jeans and shirt and SHOWERED?. He would WAIT until he HEARD the front door close, then he would COUNT (to?) twenty, then he would DRY off, THOUGHT (?) Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth WAS very dry. He FELT he could GO into the kitchen for a drink of water.

Only rough guesses while being distracted by Dungeons & Dragons on TV....
Old 15 September 2003, 09:26 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Ok.... it was all I could do to keep this clean....

do I get a gold star?....

Henry reset his alarm clock very quickly before it could wake Aunt Agatha. He stayed still, listening. A sleepy silence filled the house only interrupted by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone moving in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry got out of bed, put on his jeans and shirt and waited. He would wait until he heard the front door close, then he would count twenty, then he would move off, following Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth was very dry. He hoped he could creep into the kitchen for a drink of water.
Old 15 September 2003, 09:27 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

Henry _smashed_ his alarm clock very quickly before it could _wake_ Aunt Agatha. He _lay_ still, listening. A sleepy silence _filled_ the house only _disturbed_ by the occasional snorting of Coke from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The cound of someone _w@nking_ in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry _fell_ out of bed, _landed_ on his jeans and shirt and _screamed_. He would _wait_ until he _heard_ the front door close, then he would _count_ twenty, then he would _w@nk_ off, _all over_ Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth _was_ very dry. He _wondered if_ he could _be arsed going_ into the kitchen for a drink of water.

????

[Edited by PG - 9/15/2003 9:29:18 PM]
Old 15 September 2003, 09:34 PM
workshy_fopp
Scooby Regular

I think the word w@nk - and it's derivatives would work quite well here.

Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone w@nking in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry W@nked out of bed, w@nk on his jeans and shirt and _____. He would _____ until he _____ the front door close, then he would w@nk twenty, then he would **** off, _____ Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth _____ very dry. He _____ he could _____ into the kitchen for a drink of water.

Shocking

Old 15 September 2003, 09:39 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

they really shouldnt teach this filth to 8 year olds
Old 15 September 2003, 09:46 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

lol!
Old 15 September 2003, 09:48 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Talking

ROTFLMAO:
Alcazar
Old 15 September 2003, 09:52 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
f
Old 15 September 2003, 09:53 PM
Project ST
Scooby Regular

I suspect my interpetation will get me locked up...

Henry twatted his alarm clock very quickly before it could **** Aunt Agatha. He banana'd still, listening. A sleepy silence smelt the house only mango'd by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone growing tomatoes in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry floated out of bed, peed on his jeans and shirt and did his morning rain-dance. He would jingle-jangle until he felt the front door close, then he would smoke twenty, then he would turn off, tune in, and cop out with Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth was lined with a deep ****-pile carpet. The arabian desert is very dry. He used the force to determine that he could metamorphose into the kitchen for a drink of water.

[Edited by Project ST - 9/15/2003 9:54:49 PM]
Old 15 September 2003, 10:02 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

Henry _shot_ his alarm clock very quickly before it could _kill_ Aunt Agatha. He _lay_ still, listening. A sleepy silence _filled_ the house only _broken_ by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone _dancing_ in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry _rolled_ out of bed, _spewed_ on his jeans and shirt and _pi$$ed himself_. He would _drink_ until he _fell through_ the front door then he would _drink_ twenty, then he would _pi$$_ off, _poor_ Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth _was like a badgers @ss,_ very dry. He _said_ he could _have another beer instead of going_ into the kitchen for a drink of water.
Old 15 September 2003, 10:04 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

LOL @

The sound of someone growing tomatoes in the kitchen
Old 15 September 2003, 10:05 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

please stop, I'm crying...
Old 15 September 2003, 10:15 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

oh ! another thing .....whats a verb ??
Old 15 September 2003, 10:22 PM
jameswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts
fpmsl
Old 15 September 2003, 10:30 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

dunno about Verbs.... but heres Herbs....

Henry POKE ROOT his alarm clock very quickly before it could SELF HEAL Aunt Agatha. He MOTHERWORT still, listening. A sleepy silence FENNEL the house only BASIL by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone LOBELIA in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry GYPSYWORT out of bed, HOREHOUND on his jeans and shirt and ROSEMARY. He would MINT until he SPIKENARD the front door close, then he would THYME twenty, then he would CORIANDER off, ST JOHNS WORT Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth MILK THISTLE SEED very dry. He WORMWOOD he could SWEET VIOLET into the kitchen for a drink of water.

Old 15 September 2003, 10:33 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

be aware that if he submits any of these other than ajm's he may wish to take a larger, shinier apple than usual

edited to add ** ajm's first submission only **

[Edited by PG - 9/15/2003 10:34:23 PM]
Old 15 September 2003, 10:34 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

be aware that if he submits any of these other than ajm's he may wish to take a larger, shinier apple than usual
held by a baby's arm no doubt
Old 15 September 2003, 10:46 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

c'mon man !!
keep it clean everything has been good up until now and you have to drag it to the gutter [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 15 September 2003, 10:51 PM
M J B
Scooby Regular

pmsl
Old 15 September 2003, 10:57 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Henry inquiry his indication clock truly early preceding it water in motion sequel Relations of kindred Ornament. Man inexcitable in return , hear. A inactive be impotent completeness love uninterrupted sequence to a small extent discontinuous through love discontinuous cry inactivity because Relations of kindred Agatha's occasion. Permanent in situ was successive change of place! Grate forwardlove method! Love great incomplete quantitative in motion internal love receptacle. Constant Auxiliary was on high with relatively.

Henry got because receptacle , invest his jeans with investment with servant. Man would be late permanent man tell love investment beginning end , permanent manwould part twenty , permanent man would recede , posteriority Constant Auxiliary. Henry's beginning was truly be dry. Man expectation man water in motion have the entree love receptacle hence a give entrance to incomplete depth.

Is that men in white coats I see before me?

Andy
Old 15 September 2003, 11:33 PM
CHRIS_D
Scooby Regular

Henry SMOTHERED his alarm clock very quickly before it could DISTURB HIM FROM C****NG OVER Aunt Agatha. He WIPED HIS C*CK ON THE CURTAIN UNTIL IT WAS LIMP & still, listening. A sleepy silence ECHOED the house only RUDELY SPOILT by the occasional snorting snore from Aunt Agatha's room. Then there was movement! Creaks on the stairs! The sound of someone BANGIN ONE OUT in the kitchen. Harvey Angell was up and about...

Henry FELL out of bed, GRAND SLAMMED on his jeans and shirt and PUKED AGAIN. He would ATTEMPT TO CLEAN IT UP until he HEARD the front door close, then he would ROLL A JOINT OR twenty, then he would JACK off, AT THE THOUGHT OF A NAKED Harvey Angell. Henry's mouth SUDDENLY WENT very dry. He THOUGHT he could C*M IN HIS MOUTH BUT DECIDED TO GO into the kitchen for a drink of water.
Old 15 September 2003, 11:36 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

LOL... Muppet Show here we come!
Old 16 September 2003, 12:18 AM
IPALMER
Scooby Regular

just got in from the pbu

can't stop laughing
Old 16 September 2003, 02:17 AM
RB5-Black
Scooby Regular

OMG what a funny thread I have tears in my eye's PMSL
Old 16 September 2003, 07:38 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

thanks everyone - makes my hangover feel much better
Old 16 September 2003, 08:58 AM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

well I've left the pc on at home and told the gf to print the answers off - as shes a bit dappy until about midday god knows which one she'll put in his homework book!
Old 16 September 2003, 01:07 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Just out of interest...why isn't your step-son doing this?
Old 16 September 2003, 01:16 PM
Scooby96
Scooby Regular

He has done it but I was asked to do it so we could compare answers. Was trollied lastnight so thought I'd ask the SN 'family' to help me out.

He got about 75% of them right so the gf will give him pointers on the rest.

Dont think for 1 minute that I was getting all the answers for him - noooooooooooo way!!!