Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

YOooOOOOOoOo PLANET LOVE in 3 HOURS

Search this Thread

Old 13 September 2003, 11:14 AM
Madjay
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cant wait i'll be a rockin.com for 12 hours. PVD Mauro picotto tim delux Hixxy Sharkey Trix Tizer Lisa Lashes Anne Savage BOO select rewind and start emmerdale.

AstraBoy style review comming soon
Old 13 September 2003, 03:16 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

wish i was there, but canne afford it
bot raving at all this weekend

you have a brock for me madjay right?

astraboy.
Old 13 September 2003, 09:27 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Mauro Picotto is a god
Old 14 September 2003, 12:31 AM
Beer Good
Scooby Regular

10 PRINT "I AM TOO OLD TO UNDERSTAND THIS";
20 GOTO 10

RUN
Old 14 September 2003, 11:49 AM
Madjay
Scooby Regular

well here i go for my review. woke up at 10am abd looked out and it was wet and miserable, and i just went **** it this is gonna be a bad day for it. To get prepared i went a played my decks for about 2 hours straight bangin on all the choons that get me rockin.com and a few tinnies ofcourse to get me into the festive mood.

well 1 o'clock comes time to get the taxi and by some miracle the sun started to split (this is why i believe god loves de dance like) by the time we got there it was the most beautiful day possible.

first DJ i went to see was an Up and Comming star from my very own shores Chris Davis, absolutely amazing, all u people over in english/scotland/wales must watch out for this fellow in the next year or two cause his profile is starting to get big and at his residency in the Met he continuely outperforms the guest. the only song i knew that he played was Indicator but his chopped and cut it to perfection (not really what i like listening to but credit were it was due)i believe this to be a very good quality in a DJ as his set kept u interested unlike some other big name DJ's

After that i wanders about going the bumper cars and generally getting leggless then it was off to see Lisa Lashes, great set but it sounded very similar to her new CD not sure if thats good or bad really but she really gave the people what she wanted. Anna Savage was on after which i wanted to see but cant remember if i did.

Eddie Haliwell graced the decks and this man is gold fully pumpin it big style. needed a change of scenery so i went to the Hardcore tent, possiblely the best atmosphere as it wasnt full of tash men.i can remember seein TRIX he was fooking class alot of old skool anthems that went down a treat. have to just say TRIX is probably Northern Irelands favourite import from English, we all love the guy.

well comming to the end (this probably woulda been longer but my memory is rubbish and it aint cus of drugs before anyone says it) i went to see Dave Angel i wasnt that impressed to be honest he was good like but a bit repeatitive on it. nice bloke though signed my jacket and shook my hand.Up next Mauro Picotto see whatever anyone tells u about this guy not being able to mix is talking ***** his was cracker. the start of his of set was bangin like **** then he slowed it right down in the middle to chill everyone out then he unleashed the beast and it all went mad again. the response picotto got at the end of his set when the crowd heard Clocks sneaking in was unbelievable, i've been to quite a few festivals n all but this was unbeable, not even born slippy does this type of damage.

last of the night i just chilled out and listening to phil kerion blast out some techno choon, twas rather good but as i was just sitting cus i had no energy let it got a bit borin so i went and seen Paul Van Dyke for half an hour. i was very dissappointed, anyone who is anyone has heard of this guy and his legendary status but he didnt do it for me at all his choon selection was too trancey no edge to it at all.

well there's my review enjoy, hope it makes sense i'm still a bit groggy and i've never done a review before
Old 14 September 2003, 02:27 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Cool

did you manage to see sharkey? what sort of set did he play?
As for me, I managed to find a free party in the end, review #2 coming soon.
astraboy.
Old 14 September 2003, 02:43 PM
Madjay
Scooby Regular

unfortunitely i didnt, i was outside when he was playing and it was far too fast for my brain to comprehend. i think all this uk hardcore stuff is a bit too much for me.