Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Next Door Neighbour From HELL!

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2003, 03:53 AM
Jamie2003
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well not my next door neighbour an old hag from down the road. i live in a very small place with very few houses around and everyone gets on quite well with eachother apart from the odd thing which is usually resolved easily as we're all friends. but theres always one who has to ruin the utopia. this single vile woman has a thing against my family, it goes behond a joke like. i have 2 younger sisters that are 9 and 12 this woman sends her kids out on purpose to bully my sisters and its doing my head in. she even sent her son out to have a pop at me once but he found the error of his judgement after a blackeye. although i could sort him out i cant sort a wee girl out and there seems to be not legally my parents can do and the woman is known for suing people and getting the law on u very easily.
this is how bad it has got though she has a wall at the front of her house and she (the mother) waited behind it for my youngest sister to go past in her bike so she could push her off it (and the street is on a very busy road i might add) now it is just me or is that sick. i find it repulsive as my smallest sister hasnt got a wicked bone in her body.
its the summer time so there at home constantly now and they cant venture out anymore because my parents are scared of what this woman in capible of any advice on how to sort this woman out. legal advice would be handy, cus if i could get her kicked out of the street i would be a happy person. u may think it cruel wanting to get someone and there kids kicked out of there house but after 3 years of torturing minors she deserves everything she gets.

sorry for waffling just slightly pissed off