Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Malcolm McLaren

Search this Thread

Old 10 June 2003, 02:00 PM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I've been looking for a copy of his 'Waltz Darling' album for ages. Anyone got it?
Old 10 June 2003, 02:48 PM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Mark

Kazza have it, in all its variety's if thats any help, if not quite a few 12" going on e-bay for peanuts.

Cheers

Dave
Old 10 June 2003, 02:53 PM
Freak
Scooby Regular

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2535457000&category=15 72

£3.67 currently

If you want it on vinyl no lps listed on ebay- only the single 12" version of waltz darling
Old 10 June 2003, 03:00 PM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Cool

I couldn't find all the tracks on Kazaa (and having a 56k link doesn't help when downloading 'em ).

Don't really want to buy it, as I already bought a copy a few years ago which I've now lost.
Old 10 June 2003, 04:10 PM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Question

West wing of what? The 4-bed small house we're renting right now?

Since I've had no regular employment for over 6 months now, we're counting the pennies. I'd like to get another copy of this album, but it's not important enough to shell out any of my savings on it.
Old 10 June 2003, 04:25 PM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

LOL. We did sell at a fairly stooopid price down there.

Unfortunately, prices in the area we're looking at buying in up here are fairly stoopid too. In fact, it's almost exactly the same price where we want to buy as where we've just sold.

The days of selling an average house down South and buying a 50-acre castle in Scotland for cash are long gone. The only way you can get a real bargain up here is if you're 200 miles from Edinburgh & Glasgow, which is all very well but doesn't provide much in the way of work opportunities.

On the upside, though, it's so beautiful up here and the pace of life is so much more relaxed that even living in a small shed would be better than anything down South.

If you could d/l it for me on a quick line and then stick it on an FTP somewhere for me to download over a couple of days, that'd be much appreciated.
Old 10 June 2003, 04:38 PM
MarkO
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

CD would be great. If you could fill the remainder of the CD with anything good that's not in my current 'catalogue' that would be fantastic.

Have to say, totally agree with you about not working - a six-month holiday really makes you appreciate life more. I've been doing a bit of work at home, but nothing significant. The idea of going back to a proper office job isn't appealing.

Mind you, there's a possibility I might be doing a stint back in London for a few months to top the coffers up, but it depends what comes up.