Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Morons on the Motorway!!

Search this Thread

Old 24 May 2003, 07:38 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Coming home today heading north on the M6.
Car towing a caravan had done the chicken with most of it spread across the outside 2 lanes. I was in the inside lane and as we got near to the scene cars in the outside 2 lanes started moving across as the inside lane was the only clear one. No probs there then. Everybody letting a car in at a time and we're all moving on slowly.
Then just before we reached the coned off bit a **** in a Laguna comes tanking up the outside and tries to push in. No way pal I thought but he kept moving across slightly ahead of me so that the woman in the car in front of me is just about on the hard shoulder now. So he got in by basically pushing her out of the lane so she had to go round in front of him. At this he's jumping about in the car obviously raging at me, giving me the V sign etc.
After we got through the accident he roared off and despite objections from the wife I tailed him. As coming up to Southwaite he indicates he's turning off so for a laugh I did too. He then changed his mind and roared off again. What a tosser. I did go in as I wanted some caffiene so I hope he p*ssed himself as he bottled out making a stop as he thought I was going in after him Why are they so brave when in their cars?
Alasdair
Old 24 May 2003, 08:19 PM
Bling Laden
Scooby Newbie

appalling.....but all too common.
Old 24 May 2003, 10:29 PM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

Had a Tw^t push me today near the M1. I was coming along past the last petrol station in Northahmpton just before Junc. 15. He was coming out of the petrol station and just kept coming even though there was a red Beemer on the outside of me and nowhere for me to go.... He didn't look, slow down or anything, just zoomed out of the slip road like he owned it...oh how I wish a cop had been near by.