Talking

Hello mate, you got it working yet?
Old 12 April 2003, 02:51 AM
wiltshire_boy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

You never made it!

(Ghey thread trying to make it easy for a (very nice) newbie to work out how this thing works)

BTT (just to confuse him even more)

Ahh well, what can you expect from an ex-Lotus owner, probably broke down on the way to the thread.
Old 22 April 2003, 03:50 PM
Elliot Hancock
Scooby Newbie

Talking

Hi Roy, have sent you a message but sent the reply straight to your your e-mail that you gave on scoobynet, but this is how it went anyway:-

Finally got back on the internet to reply, like your profile especially the occupation, I suppose the old lady a couple of doors down is exempt from having any more jobs done though?

It was good to catch up the other week, hope Kate got my reply message afterwards. Louise is keen for us all to meet up soon if you are? It was only an idea but maybe if we're all free the next time the Scooby's are down Castle coombe you both would like to go? I'm more than happy to drive if you would want to have a drink although I would understand if ud like to show your Scooby off!!

I went to Trowbridge the other day and on the way back through Semington the police were pulling drivers in for tyre checks, and of course my shed of a car failed! not for tyres but for the front near side CV boot split (whatever that is) anyway that's got to be fixed within 14 days and then to top it all off the starter motor went whilst I was down Pete's booking it in, so the car temporarily has to be started via a good old fashioned push, there's nothing like kicking a man once he's down, damn coppers!

Let me know what you think about Castle coombe, and ill see you soon Wiltshire Boy!

ps. I copied that from my outbox and pasted it in here (good to see that i havnt forgot everything the daddy taught me!)
Old 22 April 2003, 04:07 PM
wiltshire_boy
Scooby Regular

Yeehah! hello mate, you made it. Just checked my email and you're right, it was sat there unread. Been a bit slack checking it over the weekend.

Welcome to the board, and i'm sure that everyone else will say hi if you post a new thread saying hello.

I'm going to mail you back offline a bit later mate (actually working ) but have a look here for details of the scoobys at Castle Coombe.

I've got four tickets on order and the guy who was coming is probably going to some football match (Southampton vs Someone?) on that day instead so you can have his two if you like.

Roy.
Old 24 April 2003, 09:19 PM
Elliot Hancock
Scooby Newbie

Have looked where you have said but am just too dumb to work out how to find the date you are on about (sorry) for the Subaru's! My braincells are diminishing from all the hot rubber fume that the Avon produces im afraid.

If the date you are on about is May 17th (which is when Southampton are in the FA cup final) then I would love to come although Louise wont be able to.

On another note i have just been having a nosy and read the dilemma that you had with the lady's wing-mirror that you hit. What can i say? a typical Roy parker incident that went horribly wrong but it made me laugh a lot! Quite a lot of gay people though replying saying you should get it fixed!

Speak to you soon.